You all knew it was comming... ABORTION - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Old 01-05-2006, 05:18 PM   #31
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by «Artos»
The world has no morals. People abort babies, invade countries, bomb innocent people for personal gain...
welome to earth, population : you and everyone else

Co-Owner
Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2006, 05:45 PM   #32
flareofdragon
Hunter-Nin

flareofdragon is on a distinguished roadflareofdragon is on a distinguished road
Abortion is ok. When you hit a great depression and you know that if another thing comes, you are going to go in spite rage, go for it. Abortion should be a choice.

But wtf. This brings social, psychological, and physical trauma. Guess what? Birthing is a natural process following sex. If the body, which is hardwired to go through this fetus stage after a seed implants, does not detect the thing that it is supposed to have, it IS going to debalance the mind. This is especially traumatic for the mother thus should be her decision.

I think women/men should also follow their responsibilities. If you agreed to have sex, you have agreed to create a baby. Still, abortion should be a choice.

flareofdragon.deviantart.com
flareofdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 06:19 PM   #33
«Artos»
Genin

«Artos» is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matonly1T
welome to earth, population : you and everyone else
Now explain what that had to do with anything? Nothing? I thought so. I was anwsering YOUR question. idiot
Old 01-05-2006, 07:45 PM   #34
Matonly1T
ANBU

Matonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these partsMatonly1T is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Now explain what that had to do with anything? Nothing? I thought so. I was anwsering YOUR question. idiot

Quote:
The world has no morals. People abort babies, invade countries, bomb innocent people for personal gain...
I was responding to this, so when you say the world has no morals your also talking about yourself. So tell me do you think it was wrong to execute ted bundy, the man who killed over 50 young women? for your info that was in reference to
Quote:
Again, im going on morals, not religion. Your killing a human, one way or another, and nothing gives you that right

Co-Owner
Old 01-05-2006, 08:02 PM   #35
KyoichiKanami
R.I.P Richard Pryor 12/1/1940 - 12/10/2005

KyoichiKanami is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Again, im going on morals, not religion. Your killing a human, one way or another, and nothing gives you that right
As far as morals go, you think that human beings have anymore right to take away another's freedom of choice because what they would choose is not the same as their own? Human beings were given minds and such intelligence so that we could choose how to live, instead of crawling around naked like animals. It's alright to have morals, but what good are they when they're used as masks for control of others?

The Dai-Gurren Dan! Kicking reason to the curb and piercing through heaven!
KyoichiKanami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 10:08 PM   #36
Matonly1T
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyoichiKanami
As far as morals go, you think that human beings have anymore right to take away another's freedom of choice because what they would choose is not the same as their own? Human beings were given minds and such intelligence so that we could choose how to live, instead of crawling around naked like animals. It's alright to have morals, but what good are they when they're used as masks for control of others?
bingo

Co-Owner
Old 01-05-2006, 10:12 PM   #37
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by flareofdragon
Abortion is ok. When you hit a great depression and you know that if another thing comes, you are going to go in spite rage, go for it. Abortion should be a choice.

But wtf. This brings social, psychological, and physical trauma. Guess what? Birthing is a natural process following sex. If the body, which is hardwired to go through this fetus stage after a seed implants, does not detect the thing that it is supposed to have, it IS going to debalance the mind. This is especially traumatic for the mother thus should be her decision.

I think women/men should also follow their responsibilities. If you agreed to have sex, you have agreed to create a baby. Still, abortion should be a choice.
Did you not see my abortion photos? You sadistic bastard.

Midori Cache Aoi Cache Chairo Cache

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 10:18 PM   #38
corbenk

Makoto, I saw them, and as disgusting as they were I still think it should be available. Have you ever seen an animal being killed and chopped up into meat? It is just as gross as that is.
Old 01-05-2006, 10:21 PM   #39
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbenk
Makoto, I saw them, and as disgusting as they were I still think it should be available. Have you ever seen an animal being killed and chopped up into meat? It is just as gross as that is.
Yes I have and I still ate it. It was yummy!

Old 01-05-2006, 10:29 PM   #40
Matonly1T
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto_Duke_War_IV
Did you not see my abortion photos? You sadistic bastard.

Those photos were only pictures of abortions from the third trimester. the first two trimesters arent as bad looking showing the worse pictures of something is a form of propaganda

Co-Owner

Last edited by Matonly1T; 01-05-2006 at 10:36 PM.
Old 01-05-2006, 10:42 PM   #41
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matonly1T
Those photos were only pictures of abortions from the third trimester. the first two trimesters arent as bad looking showing the worse pictures of something is a form of propaganda
then do you want to see a man eat a baby?

Old 01-05-2006, 10:44 PM   #42
Matonly1T
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto_Duke_War_IV
then do you want to see a man eat a baby?
im sorry, but that didnt make any sense at all can you try again? do you have a picture of a man eating a baby? o___O though i dont see how its relevant

Co-Owner
Old 01-05-2006, 11:25 PM   #43
«Artos»
Genin

«Artos» is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyoichiKanami
Your completly short of the point, yet again.You say i "control others", but you dont see me out there stopping people from having abortions, and i dont say we should restrict their choices because their not the same as my own, and you'd have to be retarded to possibly think that. I think that abortions are wrong because no one has the right to take anothers life without concequence, so lets say all those who kill a fetus suffer the penalty of death. Killing a fetus is still killing a human, regardless of weather its out of the womb or not. No one wants to beat around the bush, whether its techically murder or not, the fact is clear, you KILLED another human for personal gain, meaning you should suffer as they did. Meaning death sentence for abortion.
Old 01-05-2006, 11:29 PM   #44
corbenk

Quote:
Your completly short of the point, yet again.You say i "control others", but you dont see me out there stopping people from having abortions, and i dont say we should restrict their choices because their not the same as my own, and you'd have to be retarded to possibly think that. I think that abortions are wrong because no one has the right to take anothers life without concequence, so lets say all those who kill a fetus suffer the penalty of death. Killing a fetus is still killing a human, regardless of weather its out of the womb or not. No one wants to beat around the bush, whether its techically murder or not, the fact is clear, you KILLED another human for personal gain, meaning you should suffer as they did. Meaning death sentence for abortion.

Except, most places in the world have gotten rid of the death sentence.
Old 01-05-2006, 11:35 PM   #45
Matonly1T
ANBU

Quote:
No one wants to beat around the bush, whether its techically murder or not, the fact is clear, you KILLED another human for personal gain
you can sell a fetus O_______O = =. Thats not personal gain, its a last resort. One reason why theres alot of people against abortion is because of financial reasons. Our tax money pays for those abortions which i think is outrageous. Abortions were illegal in the past but middle class and upper class women got them anyway <Vera Drake; good movie>. It was not meant for the poor which now is the majority of people who get abortions.

Co-Owner

Last edited by Matonly1T; 01-05-2006 at 11:39 PM.