You all knew it was comming... ABORTION - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Old 01-14-2006, 12:52 AM   #121
sasuke gurl's sister
Missing-Nin

sasuke gurl's sister is an unknown quantity at this point
lol some of these avatars are funny
sasuke gurl's sister is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2006, 03:21 AM   #122
kakashi1300
Kakashi's Eye

kakashi1300 is on a distinguished roadkakashi1300 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek
I don't care. I'm debating for the legality of abortion in the United States. My reason still stands.
ok. i don't want to comment on that.

Quote:
I worry BECAUSE I care. I would never want my child to grow up in squalor and that is why my wife and I won't try to have a baby until we're well enough off to support it. However, you have no right to say that we cannot have sex. And should she get pregnant now and choose that she does not want a child yet, then it is completely within her rights not to have one for the reasons that we would not be able to support one quite yet.
why did you marry in the first place, if you're not financially ready for a family? see,there are many ways to support a child. you may not be able to think about it for a while, but when it comes out solutions will also come. we always tend to make decisions that is close to us that's why we end up doing that carelessly. plus, you can have sex without getting pregnant. that's why we have contraceptives.

Quote:
Prove me wrong and show me where it says that more abortions occur outside of clinics than in them and then I might believe you. I've visited clinics and talked to the doctors before and I'm fairly sure that they are a good source of information. As for the price of an abortion? The first trimester (the time that most abortions occur) is about $200 or so. However, medical insurance in most states actually COVER abortion. Sorry. That's capitalism.

But guess what? There are also prescribed abortions that within the first week or two a mother can take... Probably later too. All the mother has to do is take enough estrogen pills. The morning after pill is actually an abortion. It pumps so much estrogen into the mother than the zygote is aborted. They are fairly cheap. If you don't have one, you can even just take four or so of the pills used for preventing menstruation in women.
in my country, in particular. all the methods you have mentioned are very expensive for us. try living in a poor country like this then perhaps you'll understand.

Quote:
I am. I've said that. Multiple times in the past bunch of my posts.

(Divorce isn't legal in your country? Where are you from?)
see my location. if you're lazy to read, i'm from the philippines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightDreamer
If christianity was sooo world wide spread, why is abortion even legal? Well?

Christianity is the most world wide spread religion. Agreed. My statement wasn't do you think christianity is dominant of the religions. It was, do you think the majority of people in the world think the way you do. My answer? No. Clearly shown by just the legalization of the process.

What was the site for? How does that in any way back up your statement? You were talking about religion and then you give me a site on what an abortion does to you. No thanks, I'm good.
legal? might be legal in your country but far will be in our country. and fyi that site is not just for you and it's not to prove my point about religion. it's for everybody.

Official member of the Tropang Tambayan

Join teh Official Prince of Tennis FC Now

ATP 2009 Season

Last edited by kakashi1300; 01-14-2006 at 03:30 AM.
kakashi1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 03:43 AM   #123
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Quote:
why did you marry in the first place, if you're not financially ready for a family? see,there are many ways to support a child. you may not be able to think about it for a while, but when it comes out solutions will also come. we always tend to make decisions that is close to us that's why we end up doing that carelessly. plus, you can have sex without getting pregnant. that's why we have contraceptives.
Why does marriage have to lead to kids? I can get married and have kids, not have kids, not get married and have kids, and etc. I married my wife because I love her and want to live with her the rest of my life.

And yeah. I thought we had gone over this. Now you're just agreeing with me. What happens when I use contraceptives correctly and she still gets pregnant?

Quote:
in my country, in particular. all the methods you have mentioned are very expensive for us. try living in a poor country like this then perhaps you'll understand.
The morning after pill only costs about $10.

Su philipino? Quiubo huevon?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 04:57 AM   #124
kakashi1300
Kakashi's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek
Why does marriage have to lead to kids? I can get married and have kids, not have kids, not get married and have kids, and etc. I married my wife because I love her and want to live with her the rest of my life.

And yeah. I thought we had gone over this. Now you're just agreeing with me. What happens when I use contraceptives correctly and she still gets pregnant?
go on with it. let the child live.

Quote:
The morning after pill only costs about $10.

Su philipino? Quiubo huevon?
$10 is already much. we are lucky to earn it in a day. see, only a dollar here is worth risking our lives.

and care to translate about the spanish thing?

ATP 2009 Season
Old 01-14-2006, 01:56 PM   #125
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Ok, I really dislike debating abortion, so I'm just going to give you all something to think about:

Have any of you seen the movie "Minority Report"? I'm talking mainly about the part near the begging when the main character rolls the ball around the glass thing and the other guy catches it. Here's basicly how the dialouge goes:

Main Character: "Why did you catch it?"
Other Guy: "It was going to fall."
MC: "Exactly, just because something doesn't happen, doesn't mean it wasn't goin g to."

I'm sure I'm way off on the details, but that's the jist of it. So here's my stand on Abortion: Just because a fetus "isn't alive" doesn't mean it wasn't going to be. Like Minority Report, just because the people they arrested didn't actually commit the murder, didn't mean they weren't going to.

Sure you may see some flaws in my belief, but I really couldn't care less, that's what I believe, you don't have to agree with me.

Edit: DarkAztec, I'm wondering why I'm described in your sig as "being stubborn to the point of being blind and refusing to even look at another possibility."?

Last edited by Mal; 01-14-2006 at 01:58 PM.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 03:11 PM   #126
corbenk

No, what DA mean is "I disrespect aruko" because he is "being stubborn to the point of being blind and refusing to even look at another possibility."
Old 01-14-2006, 11:35 PM   #127
LightDreamer
Jounin

LightDreamer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi1300

legal? might be legal in your country but far will be in our country. and fyi that site is not just for you and it's not to prove my point about religion. it's for everybody.
=T okay...then are forced abortions illegal too? Will you get arrested? I really don't think you can stop them. It's your own body.

--
If you gave me the letters hrt you could give me [ea] to get h[ea]rt or [u] to get h[u]rt, but I'd rather have hurt than a heart without [u]
- GOD I love that. You could give me a hundred thousand million years and I wouldn't have thought of that.

--
All this time I've spent trying to change into someone you would love, I didn't notice you changed into someone I can't love anymore. Goodbye My King .

---

The adulation of strangers.
LightDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 12:44 AM   #128
kakashi1300
Kakashi's Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightDreamer
=T okay...then are forced abortions illegal too? Will you get arrested? I really don't think you can stop them. It's your own body.
you might be surprised you will, and that's chargeable of a grave sentence. it might be your own body, but that's not your own life that you've disposed of. see, abortion here is a grave sin considered by anybody, so i cannot see it will be legalized in the near future.

ATP 2009 Season

Last edited by kakashi1300; 01-15-2006 at 12:46 AM.
Old 01-15-2006, 12:50 AM   #129
LightDreamer
Jounin

Soo...if you fall down the stairs and lose your fetus. You get charged...

--
If you gave me the letters hrt you could give me [ea] to get h[ea]rt or [u] to get h[u]rt, but I'd rather have hurt than a heart without [u]
- GOD I love that. You could give me a hundred thousand million years and I wouldn't have thought of that.

--
All this time I've spent trying to change into someone you would love, I didn't notice you changed into someone I can't love anymore. Goodbye My King .

---

Old 01-15-2006, 12:54 AM   #130
kakashi1300
Kakashi's Eye

oh! sorry, my bad. you mean accidental abortions? hell NO! i misunderstood that forced abortion thing. as long as it's proven to be accidental, no problem about it. but of course, careful investigation has to take place because it's still a serious matter.

ATP 2009 Season
Old 01-15-2006, 01:13 AM   #131
LightDreamer
Jounin

I think if a girl has the ability to shove a knife into her uterus, I think she can throw herself down a set of stairs, and prove it was 'accidental'. I've fallen down stairs before, it's not hard.

--

--

---

Old 01-15-2006, 01:21 AM   #132
kakashi1300
Kakashi's Eye

as i've said, careful investigation has to take place. you cannot just say "i accidentally fell" then it's over. no. but just like many crimes, there are many ways to mask this one. but that's not a proving point to legalize this.

ATP 2009 Season
Old 01-15-2006, 01:25 AM   #133
LightDreamer
Jounin

And how exactly would you prove it to be none accidental? What's the big clue that gives it away.

It's easy to weep, all she has to do is say she slipped on her sock [wear big socks that day] her butt hit the second step before she went head first tumbling over. Landing painfully on her backside. She called ems immediately but they told her she lost her baby. It's simple.

--

--

---

Old 01-15-2006, 01:42 AM   #134
kakashi1300
Kakashi's Eye

i'm not an investigator, you know. but what's the point? are you trying to say that just because abortion is illegal here every women who want to abort their child will just try to fall off from a ladder? see, the mothers life is even endangered. you cannot just try to put it all at your hands. you have tried it? well, why not try it when you're pregnant (not sure if you're a he or a she but i'll assume a she)? see, you are different from a pregnant mother. when her child accidentally dies, her life is also endangered.

ATP 2009 Season

Last edited by kakashi1300; 01-15-2006 at 01:45 AM.
Old 01-15-2006, 01:57 AM   #135
LightDreamer
Jounin

If I was pregnant at 15 which is currently my age [yay my birthday was last wed] and I wasn't allowed to have an abortion, yes I would throw myself down the stairs o.O If a girl really doesn't want to have a child, she WILL go to extreme lengths to get rid of it.

Like I said before, a girl is no going to sit around for 9 months if something is growing inside her and she really doesn't want it too.

--

--

---