561 prediction/spoiler - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-27-2011, 01:26 AM   #136
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 561 prediction/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krohnie84 View Post
You can't forget that Oro's Edo tech when used for Harashirma and Nidame was still under par compared to what Kabuto has done with it. The control and the amount chakra avalible to each edo could have been significantly less then they are now.
I agree, and I doubt that any 'Edo Controller', could use Harashirma's or even Madara's moves better than them, thats why Kabuto's like a lil kid watching this.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2011, 01:58 AM   #137
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
That is a fallacy though.

The most destructive attack the shield has tanked, or Itachi's SusanoO, was Kirin. Just to assume that it would be able to defend against meteors such as the ones in these chapters is not sound logic.
http://www.mangareader.net/93-398-9/...apter-393.html

It can "turn back ANY attack" and changes its composition to do so.

Quote:
Itachi vs the Hulk anyone
Amaterasu could delay him enough for Susanoo to fully form then just seal him away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
All that sounds nice, now give me the specific background on Madara's Susanoo. What weapons did he add to his? Does anyone know? The only things that could've been added by anyone is the Mirror, and Sword, and Itachi is the only character in the entire world that could do it according to your logic. Thats Fine, for me, the 'jury is still out' on the Susannoo bit, but I don't care how many people attempt to explain to me that a MS User, a Second Tier fighter in the doujutsu 'levels' can simply own an EMS user, and especially if that one they're talking about is Madara, his stats were beyond epic already before the Rinnengan popped its silly lil head out again.
Judging by the Sword of Kusanagi and the fact Orochimaru spent his entire life searching out the Sword of Totsuka, the items aren't Susano'o specific. Anyone can wield them. Itachi collected them all (sealed away the Sword of Kusanagi) and they stayed with him even in death.

Also, Itachi defeated a Rinnegan user already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I'm not one to believe that the 'Baddest 2 Clans' Uchiha, and Senju, whom ran shit like Bosses back in the day, had leaders that would easily be surpassed by Second Tier Level fighters that has admitted that his best friends MS was better than his, and he HAD access to that shit every 10 years
Second tier fighter? The character that's being built up to be the greatest Uchiha that ever lived (Sasuke) couldn't even defeat him when he wasn't even trying to win the fight. Nowhere did Itachi state that Shisui had better MS. Yeah, he caught by Koto Amatsukami, but Shisui was always stated to be the greatest genjutsu user in the history of the clan, excluding nobody.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 02:10 AM   #138
zaibkhan
Academy Student

zaibkhan is an unknown quantity at this point

when naruto manga will be available
Old 10-27-2011, 02:13 AM   #139
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaibkhan View Post
when naruto manga will be available
any moment now since the spoiler is out long-time..
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 03:49 AM   #140
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,285 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
It can "turn back ANY attack" and changes its composition to do so.
Again, that is a fallacy.

The shield doesn't have the feats to back up that claim.

Quote:
Amaterasu could delay him enough for Susanoo to fully form then just seal him away.
If you think Amateratsu would "delay" the freaking Hulk than you really don't know anything about him. What's next ?

Itachi can beat supes and omnipotents because of his magic bs shield ?
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:15 AM   #141
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,332 Times in 4,061 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Well since the Hulk was able to smash Sentry (bullshit hype Sentry should have won that) who is said to have the power of million exploding suns(or some bullshit) something like Amaterasu shouldn't be that big of a deal to constantly regenerate from. Problem is Hulk would have to regenerate for 7 days straight. Though I guess being constantly on fire could keep him mad enough to actually endure that.

PS: Susanoo isn't even a factor here since it creates a bigger target that Hulk would smash in seconds. Itachi only real hope is to cast Amaterasu while playing keep away by predicting the Hulks movements with sharingan.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-27-2011 at 04:18 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:33 AM   #142
Lightning
Genin

Lightning is an unknown quantity at this point

hulk will be so pissed with amaterasu, he'd destroy planet naruto, killing itachi and everybody else...
Old 10-27-2011, 04:39 AM   #143
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I find it unlikely that Amateratsu would even burn him. Hulk can take pretty much most earth bound weaponry straight on without much trouble, has survive re-entry temperatures and mega bombs at close range.

Amateratsu has shitty burning rate and heat feats.

And you mention his fight with Sentry, this is just to show how broken his regen is.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (10-27-2011)
Old 10-27-2011, 04:51 AM   #144
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
That's KYF's true life story. It sucks he broke up with HR at the end. :]
I can't even be mad at your insult I actually found it quite amusing..but seriously you need to return my 12 sided die
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:53 AM   #145
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

My problem with The Hulk is that he gets paired up against weaklings like Wolverine who end up going toe to toe with him at times. Though I did like when Hulk turned his brain into mush. regenerate from this bitch! Professor X was like his rage is like an elemental force my mind can't take it!

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-27-2011 at 04:56 AM.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:06 AM   #146
Lightning
Genin

Lightning is an unknown quantity at this point

i can't even comprehend how he hulk managed to beat dr.strange. dr. strange could alter reality if he wanted to.
Old 10-27-2011, 05:07 AM   #147
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
My problem with The Hulk is that he gets paired up against weaklings like Wolverine who end up going toe to toe with him at times. Though I did like when Hulk turned his brain into mush. regenerate from this bitch! Professor X was like his rage is like an elemental force my mind can't take it!
what storyline was this? and u up waiting on new issue first dibs too.. hell the anime is out in 2 hours.. lets hope someones translation beats the anime release
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 05:11 AM   #148
Vengeance
Death Scythe

I still call bullshit on his win over Sentry.

@HR World War Hulk when the Hulk basically raped the majority of heroes of Earth including Sentry who is supposed to be like Silver Surfer level.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-27-2011 at 05:15 AM.
Old 10-27-2011, 07:01 PM   #149
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Again, that is a fallacy.

The shield doesn't have the feats to back up that claim.
It was stated by Zetsu who was acting as narrator on behalf of Kishi. It doesn't need the feats especially since Zetsu has proven himself to be the most accurate character in the manga, still referring to Tobi as Tobi instead of Madara.

Quote:
If you think Amateratsu would "delay" the freaking Hulk than you really don't know anything about him.
On the contrary, I've read a lot of Hulk. He's been delayed by angry plants and intense flame before. Hell, he got KOed by a satellite beam at his strongest.

Quote:
And you mention his fight with Sentry, this is just to show how broken his regen is.

Thanks, evidence that he can be burned the fuck up and the ability to regenerate to full form after it stopped. Amaterasu would just keep going. Either way, the point of using it would be to get the time needed to fully form Susanoo and stab him with the Sword of Totsuka. It's sufficient enough to that end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Well since the Hulk was able to smash Sentry (bullshit hype Sentry should have won that) who is said to have the power of million exploding suns(or some bullshit) something like Amaterasu shouldn't be that big of a deal to constantly regenerate from.
Constant regeneration is always a bigger problem because the cause never ends, it just keeps going.

The Hulk's power is anger-based. The angrier he gets, the greater his strength. There's no actual limit to that. For example, the Abomination can beat him at his base strength, but once Hulk gets madder? He's fucked. On Planet Hulk, he fought toe to toe with Surfer. The result of that story left him more pissed off than he ever been. Hell, Banner and Hulk were working as one when World War Hulk rolled around. This made him the strongest he had ever been.

The Sentry was always being retconned in some fashion in regards to his origin, powers, and mental state. By the end, he was really a murderous insane drug addict who possibly had powers from a cosmic source or God (called the Angel of Death by Osborn and Uatu) or possibly a past avatar of death with the powers to change and had the powers of molecular manipulation. The million exploding suns deal was just crazy talk.

World War Hulk had Sentry much closer to his original origin, powers, and mental state though.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 10-27-2011 at 07:02 PM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:18 PM   #150
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
It was stated by Zetsu who was acting as narrator on behalf of Kishi. It doesn't need the feats especially since Zetsu has proven himself to be the most accurate character in the manga, still referring to Tobi as Tobi instead of Madara.
You just take everything at face value ?

I guess you also believe that Amateratsu flames are as hot as the sun, that Itachi can fire Suitons at light speed, and that a Sage Rasengan can hollow out a mountain. Jutsu in this manga have been exaggerated before, and fallen due to the feats not matching the hype.

You claimed that Itachi's shield could repel a planet, which is absolutely ridiculous considering the fact that its greatest damage soaking feat is taking on a Kirin. Unless you also believe that the destructive output of Kirin is comparable to that of planetary collisions, even you should be able to see how absurd that claim was.

Hey yall, Itachi can beat TOAA. His shield is invinciblez !!!

Quote:
On the contrary, I've read a lot of Hulk. He's been delayed by angry plants and intense flame before. Hell, he got KOed by a satellite beam at his strongest.
And Amateratsu doesn't have any feats that come even close to what it takes to actually injure the Hulk nor keep him at bay. It barely burned through Karin's shirt, it didn't get through a fodder Samurai's armor, it was slowly burning trees and the Raikage had enough time to casually slice his arm off while it was engulf in flames.

How will it delay the hulk exactly ?

As Veng mentioned, at most it will make the Hulk even more angry, which will only result in Itachi's demise happening faster.