561 prediction/spoiler - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-26-2011, 08:57 AM   #106
mashmas
Genin

mashmas is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 561 prediction/spoiler

sorry, will keep that in mind
When Luffy said ‘i will be Pirate king’ I said :’Go for it

---------------
It's well past midnight
I should get up to pray
The mirrors of my honesty
have long been filmed with dust

I should get up
I still have time
My hands can yet discern
a jug of water from a jug of wine

as time's wheeled chariot
hurtles down the slope of my life

Perhaps tomorrow
the poisonous arrows aimed at me
will hunt down my eyes
two speckled birds startled into flight

Perhaps tomorrow
my children
will grow old
awaiting my return
mashmas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2011, 09:05 AM   #107
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Damn I dig Oonki much more than Raichu, he's getting broken down, he's seemingly the oldest Kage, looks like he's gonna kick the bucket within the next 2 to 3 chapters. Also I didn't see Kyuub's turning on Madara, I thought Naruto would talk him to a Rainbow Death. Edo Madara's dropping Meteors, fuck ain't no other Uchiha fucking with this Dude, so far he easily has the greatest techs ever seen by any Uchiha IMHO, and notice that he's not spamming Sharingans, Susanno, Rinnengan, Inzagi, or Amaretsu, he's just flowing through shit. This is what I think Tobidara meant when talking to Sasuke after his battles with Kages then Danzou, learn some new shit Sasuke and mix it up, don't spam shit, people will always eventually find a weakness or way around it.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (10-26-2011), DaWildchild (10-26-2011)
Old 10-26-2011, 09:08 AM   #108
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

This is Madara 3.0 though, Kabuto said that his edo was special and far above the others. Still, he is turning out to be really OP.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:32 AM   #109
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Did the kyuubi just say 'screw ya Madara, u are on ur own'. Nice devt for naruto. Maybe we may finally get to see him transform to kyuubi.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (10-26-2011)
Old 10-26-2011, 12:10 PM   #110
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Edo-Madara uses Inazagi which is the Rinnegan weapon supposedly used by Ridoku Sennin vs. Jyuubi before, AND Edo-Madara produces a Chibaki Tensi bigger than Nagatos

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-26-2011, 12:48 PM   #111
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough

Seems that madara has no problem being summoned as an edo and actually looks like he has a plan or ability to break out of it.

Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover!

- Warning -
“Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise."

Law&Order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:46 PM   #112
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Edo Madara's dropping Meteors, fuck ain't no other Uchiha fucking with this Dude, so far he easily has the greatest techs ever seen by any Uchiha IMHO
Itachi's Yata Mirror + Sword of Totsuka combination would still allow him to beat Madara.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:16 PM   #113
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Itachi's Yata Mirror + Sword of Totsuka combination would still allow him to beat Madara.
It would certainly make for a very interesting fight...
Old 10-26-2011, 04:44 PM   #114
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
It would certainly make for a very interesting fight...
I personally doubt it, thats just ignoring Madara's Susanno (who knows whats added to his it never fully formed), his Rinnengan, and also putting an MS user with one additional MS tech (Shisui's), above THE Uchiha. He's the first to unlock MS, and go to EMS, his battle feats include Harashirma & Mito, Oonki, and others as well. The 2 'special' items that Itachi has, plus Shisui's Eye together dosen't make him equal or even in Madara's neighborhood IMHO. Just because I dig Sasuke I won't throw out that he could defeat Madara because he has EMS, bottom line all of Madara's techs have been bigger and better, than any Uchiha seen, and on top of that, everybody is just turning they're back on OVER 9 DECADES of experience Madara has. There is no 1 single enemy in the entire manga left, including Edo Itachi thats gonna defeat this Dude. Yata Mirror, lol Dude is throwing Meteors!!??? Fucking Meteors.

Ain't that equal to saying Itachi could beat Harashirma?

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 10-26-2011 at 04:46 PM.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:46 PM   #115
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashmas View Post
Seems like lufy has a new move. <spoiler removed>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Awesome, but you really should not post that here.
Absolutely not. Although, thank you for the spoiler tag. Hey Dagoro... remember when you told me to catch up close to 500 chapters when Oda took a break for the time skip. Well, I just got to the time skip. Progress!

Oh, uh, Naruto... rasengan?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:23 PM   #116
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Zomg wearz da chapturds???
Old 10-26-2011, 05:41 PM   #117
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I personally doubt it, thats just ignoring Madara's Susanno (who knows whats added to his it never fully formed), his Rinnengan, and also putting an MS user with one additional MS tech (Shisui's), above THE Uchiha. He's the first to unlock MS, and go to EMS, his battle feats include Harashirma & Mito, Oonki, and others as well. The 2 'special' items that Itachi has, plus Shisui's Eye together dosen't make him equal or even in Madara's neighborhood IMHO. Just because I dig Sasuke I won't throw out that he could defeat Madara because he has EMS, bottom line all of Madara's techs have been bigger and better, than any Uchiha seen, and on top of that, everybody is just turning they're back on OVER 9 DECADES of experience Madara has. There is no 1 single enemy in the entire manga left, including Edo Itachi thats gonna defeat this Dude. Yata Mirror, lol Dude is throwing Meteors!!??? Fucking Meteors.

Ain't that equal to saying Itachi could beat Harashirma?
Itachi would own hashirama because itachi would easily own Hiruzen as well...
madara must have lost to hashi because he was too fixated on aquiring blood and tiisue instead of defeating his enemy while Mito, hashis wife, assited in madara defeat by taking the kyuubi and IMO using the power against him. Still, this was pre-RG power though.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:41 PM   #118
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

its gonna be late sometime tonight or tomorrow
Old 10-26-2011, 05:45 PM   #119
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
its gonna be late sometime tonight or tomorrow
Thats weird, I've seen spoilers with more than half of the complete script, that means the raw is out somewhere, I haven't found it yet, or Bleach, and this is one of the rare days that I've been home all day, and not at work. So I've been checking for a while.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 10-26-2011, 05:48 PM   #120
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

word im at work as we speak 15 more mins and i get to go home wish i could kill ome time reading a manga but oh well right cant have your cake and eat it too hopefully by the time i get home itll be out