VS thread - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 01:16 PM   #151
manabreak
Chuunin

manabreak is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS thread

Kakashi no doubt, he is just toying Gai on some of hier fights coz most of the mare non-sense. If it will be real battle, Kakashi got the edge

Old 05-23-2006, 03:43 PM   #152
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoeye
if you really think that shino is smarter then
why he didn't became his year number 1 ninja? like sasuke.
why no body call his genius? like sauke.
if you think that his bugs are powerful then why didn't he fight against garaa's sand in the forest of death? why he scared from garaa's sand ,because he don’t want to die like the rain ninjas.
To answer your questions:
1.Because the academy doesn't just focus on intelligence, you have to be able to perform jutsu too. Since Shino doesn't usually do normal jutsu, and Sasuke does, Sasuke got a better grade. Shino was still up there, maybe 2nd.
2.He actually is described as "a genius bug user".
3.He didn't fight Gaara because his team already had a scroll, so it would be pointless to put themselves in more danger. There was nothing suggesting that he feared Gaara. Happy?
Back on the current topic, definitely Kakashi. The reason Gai had more wins than Kakashi was that Kakashi mostly sidestepped the fighting and did stupid stuff, like rock-paper-scissors.

Old 05-24-2006, 12:14 AM   #153
narutoeye
Chuunin

narutoeye is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight
To answer your questions:
1.Because the academy doesn't just focus on intelligence, you have to be able to perform jutsu too. Since Shino doesn't usually do normal jutsu, and Sasuke does, Sasuke got a better grade. Shino was still up there, maybe 2nd.
2.He actually is described as "a genius bug user".
3.He didn't fight Gaara because his team already had a scroll, so it would be pointless to put themselves in more danger. There was nothing suggesting that he feared Gaara. Happy?
1-shino haven't show us anything that proves he is smarter than sasuke.
2- there is no prove that shino can't perform justu.
3-i don't thing he got 2nd either.
4-thier original plan was to take more scrolls to reduce number of teams ,but they change their minds when they saw gaara's strength. haven't you see his face? they were lucky that gaara didn't see notice them, otherwise they died.
5-shino would be died by garaa's brother (forget his name) if his father wasn't there on time and you know how much garaa's brother and sister feared garaa.

the above pic is from episode 1 when naruto said: I'm going to surpass all the previous hokages and then I'll make the village recognize my strength.
Old 05-24-2006, 01:54 AM   #154
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sannin.kakashi
How about the arch rivals??? Kakashi vs Gai

definately kakashi.. i think cos Kakashi with his sharingan can easily copy and counter Gai's moves.. though i think Gai will put up an extremely good fight, considering how he finds Kakashi his arch rival..

Old 05-24-2006, 03:05 AM   #155
demonchildXX
Amaya Akaike/Angel

Location: Amaya Akaike: -reading a book under sakura tree, outside of Ouran High School Host Club-
demonchildXX is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm...how about...Orochimaru-sama vs....Kabuto? >_>; *shrugs* i dont know...
Old 05-24-2006, 04:09 AM   #156
manabreak
Chuunin

yeah me too. its obvious.
Old 05-24-2006, 03:42 PM   #157
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoeye
1-shino haven't show us anything that proves he is smarter than sasuke.
2- there is no prove that shino can't perform justu.
3-i don't thing he got 2nd either.
4-thier original plan was to take more scrolls to reduce number of teams ,but they change their minds when they saw gaara's strength. haven't you see his face? they were lucky that gaara didn't see notice them, otherwise they died.
5-shino would be died by garaa's brother (forget his name) if his father wasn't there on time and you know how much garaa's brother and sister feared garaa.
1. Shino has been recognized as the 2nd smartest of the 9 rookies, and Shikamaru was the first.
2. He was most likely required to, but didn't do them as well since he wouldn't have much reason to practice them after the academy.
3. You don't think he got second. Keyword right there.
4. They changed their minds because Gaara wasn't weak, so it wasn't worth the risk. Had Gaara seen them, Shino wouldn't be stupid enough to let himself be killed by a weapon he'd already seen. Besides, Sasuke didn't voluntarily fight Gaara either, it was random. And he would've been killed if not for learning the Chidori minutes before he arrived.
5. First, work on your grammar, my 5-year-old brother says "died" instead of "killed". Second, remember what I said about triangles. If Sasuke can beat Kankuro and Kankuro can beat Shino, that doesn't neccessarily mean Sasuke can beat Shino. Besides, Sasuke isn't invulnerable to poison gas either, and Shino beat Kankuro anyway.

Old 05-24-2006, 04:33 PM   #158
manabreak
Chuunin

Before time skip, it would be Shino... at the present manga.. Sasuke no doubt

Old 05-24-2006, 09:06 PM   #159
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight
1. Shino has been recognized as the 2nd smartest of the 9 rookies, and Shikamaru was the first.
2. He was most likely required to, but didn't do them as well since he wouldn't have much reason to practice them after the academy.
3. You don't think he got second. Keyword right there.
4. They changed their minds because Gaara wasn't weak, so it wasn't worth the risk. Had Gaara seen them, Shino wouldn't be stupid enough to let himself be killed by a weapon he'd already seen. Besides, Sasuke didn't voluntarily fight Gaara either, it was random. And he would've been killed if not for learning the Chidori minutes before he arrived.
5. First, work on your grammar, my 5-year-old brother says "died" instead of "killed". Second, remember what I said about triangles. If Sasuke can beat Kankuro and Kankuro can beat Shino, that doesn't neccessarily mean Sasuke can beat Shino. Besides, Sasuke isn't invulnerable to poison gas either, and Shino beat Kankuro anyway.

its soo cool that u guys are battling it out in my vs thread...hows about we do this

shinobi knight vs narutoeye...lol, just kidding!

anyway, lets get some more VS going, cuz oro vs kabuto is sooo not worth talking about

@narutoeye- shino is very emotionless, you never see his eyes or his mouth. he has no expression whatsoever. if u were to be killed by gaara, u would see his dam bitter hatred. but if shino killed u, dude, u wouldnt see shit, no remorse, no emotion, nothing, as in, you die on his whim, and he doesnt give a shit. whereas gaara's pretty dam happy.
so , no, shino isnt scared of gaara, he's dam serious about his skills compared to gaara's but hes not afraid.

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
Old 05-25-2006, 04:08 AM   #160
sannin.kakashi
Academy Student

sannin.kakashi is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL how about Akamaru vs Pakkun!! lmao...
Old 05-25-2006, 01:46 PM   #161
manabreak
Chuunin

@Gama-0yabun ill go for Naruto-Eye he got more post.. Post = jurso ^_^

without thier masters? Ill bet on Pakkun, he is a summoned animal which means he not just an ordinary tracking dog. While Pakkun, needs Kiba's chakra or pill, he is damn useless without those.

Last edited by manabreak; 05-25-2006 at 01:49 PM.
Old 05-25-2006, 03:57 PM   #162
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

If it's me vs. Narutoeye, I win, definitely. He may have more posts, but that simply means he was here longer, not that he's smarter. Or that he's been a fan of Naruto longer. Anyways, in Pakkun vs. Akamaru it depends on whether it's before or after the time skip. Before, I vote Pakkun, because since Akamaru always works with Kiba he wouldn't be used to working alone, while Pakkun doesn't really fight alongside Kakashi. After, though, it's Akamaru. He's so big, nothing Pakkun did would affect him.

Old 05-25-2006, 06:38 PM   #163
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

haha...lollol dudes....
i'd go with akamaru, the only thing we see pakkun do is bite zabuza, akamaru on the other hand can find his own little stash of soldier pills and go crazy!!!...in fighting , akamaru, tracking and smarts, pakkun

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
Old 05-26-2006, 09:44 AM   #164
idono
Hunter-Nin

idono is an unknown quantity at this point

pakkun is smart
akamaru is quite strong
so ill go with AKAMARU!!!!!!!

~Bad Guys FC member~
Old 05-27-2006, 12:57 AM   #165
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

can pakkun fight in the first place? or is he just a sniffer dog? hehe i would pick akamaru..he's has more of a fighter spirit.. plus his bigger and seems more vicious!

Closed Thread