VS thread - Page 115 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 07:01 PM   #1711
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough
Re: VS thread

Heh, I love it. Definitely Jiraiya. He'd rape Neji.

FCs I'm In:

Old 02-22-2008, 07:04 PM   #1712
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Let's see.

Ninjutsu: Jiraiya
Genjutsu: Jiraiya
Taijutsu: Neji
Speed: Jiraiya
Intelligence: Jiraiya
Stamina: Jiraiya
Chakra: Jiraiya
Hax: Jiraiya
Experience: Jiraiya
Old 02-22-2008, 07:12 PM   #1713
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough

Let's not forget Jiraiya on ranged attacks.

FCs I'm In:

Old 02-22-2008, 07:20 PM   #1714
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Let's not forget one hit from jiraiya and you go blind so taijutsu jiraiya too.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:34 PM   #1715
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

This is bad. Even if for kicks.

Let's see.....

Sakura and Naruto post time skip vs Ino and Shikamaru.

This is a Shippuuden pairing, so...
it's before Naruto developed Rasenshuriken.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:35 PM   #1716
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post

Let's see.....

I say naruto and sakura but it would be tough seeing how shika is here but his chakra won't last ino is pathetic as can be.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:37 PM   #1717
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Shikamaru would be useful against Sakura. But then Naruto knocks the shit out of him. XD One finger tap sends Ino flying.

Maybe this could be a better setup.

Shikamaru has prep time, and Naruto can go 3 tails if need be (which I doubt he'd need). But Shika knows of 3 tails and what it's capable of, and what triggers it.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:38 PM   #1718
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
Mizukage

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished roadMizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataFanX View Post
Heh, I love it. Definitely Jiraiya. He'd rape Neji.
*turns fanboy noob mode on*
No Neji has Bykaruygan and Mangekyou Byackugan. He'd pwn Jiraya lol

Member of the Star Wars FC
Old 02-22-2008, 07:43 PM   #1719
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 View Post
*turns fanboy noob mode on*
No Neji has Bykaruygan and Mangekyou Byackugan. He'd pwn Jiraya lol
You heard about him too.
Old 02-24-2008, 02:42 AM   #1720
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

naruto & sakura vs ino shika

shikamaru team wins unless naruto gets off his tails. shika is too good of a strategist. naruto is a pure fighter. if its before naruto knows the rasenshuriken then its even worst for him. also if ino and shika get ther disables up first they win too. ino to disable naruto, cuz sakura can counter it for some reason..unless she cant anymore, and shika..can acutally disable both of them

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
Old 03-16-2008, 04:24 PM   #1721
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Hey guys, let's stop matching Naruto against people, or at least do it less. I know he's the main character, but it's always "If he releases Kyuubi Naruto wins, if not, his opponent wins".

Just for fun, let's do Lee/Neji/Tenten vs. Gai (3v1). Keep in mind that Gai probably knows almost everything about his pupils' techniques, but I doubt he's shown them his entire arsenal. (Oh, and no Gate-releasing allowed. This is a friendly match.)

Old 03-16-2008, 06:03 PM   #1722
HinataFanX
Chuunin

The students. Neji could disable any chakra along with the physical exhaustion the Jyuuken brings, Lee is already almost a match for Gai in taijutsu, and with the added weapons prowess of Tenten, I doubt Gai would have a chance without using morning peacock.

FCs I'm In:

Old 03-16-2008, 06:18 PM   #1723
MikeyM1979
Hokage

We can't be certain that Gai knows almost everything his students know, being that even a Sannin like Orochimaru didn't know everything Sasuke knew. Also, doesn't Neji train or trained with his uncle? How exactly is Gai knowledgable of their training?

I give it to the students. Although, I do think Tenten would normally get in the way, but she can serve as a nice distraction to keep Gai on his toes with avoiding her long range weapons, while Lee with his impressive speed can zip in there and get some shots in. During the times that Gai is defensive, Neji can attack from behind and close up some of his chakra holes, or pretty much hit some vital points in his body for actual damage. Should Gai take to the air? Lee and Neji can still handle him up there. As can Tenten. The real problem comes when Gai opens the gates, which I believe he would against those three at the same time. I know Gai is a taijutsu master, but I've yet to see anything that would lead me to believe he could take the three of them at once, other than Morning Peacock, and he'd have to somehow use that against three ninjas, not just one. Lee is a miniature Gai, and I'm confident that Neji is familiar with Lee's and Gai's speed, so I'm sure Neji wouldn't feel the pressure until Gai opens a few gates. Then Neji would truly be on the defensive, but that would also mean Lee would also be opening some gates to keep the pressure on Gai. If worse comes to worse, Gai takes out Lee during a gated battle, while Neji waits for the fight to settle. Then Neji comes in for the kill. Win.
Old 03-22-2008, 06:39 AM   #1724
i0ana
Chuunin

i0ana is on a distinguished roadi0ana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post

Let's see.....

hmmm... I'm going for Naruto and Sakura, I really can't see Ino stronger than Sakura anymore, if Shikamaru would have had a better team mate maybe he would have won cus' he's great...but with Ino.... i dunno, can't see her pretty strong, I think Sakura coudl easily defeat her now...

"Behind this mask... is another mask! Pretty cool, huh?" (Kakashi Hatake)
Old 03-22-2008, 07:09 PM   #1725
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

I'm going to play the devil's advocate on my own pairing and go with Gai. Gai can use ninjutsu, while Lee can't, Neji doesn't, and Tenten uses only an item summoning jutsu (that we've seen so far). Lee is definitely not Gai's equal in taijutsu, so Gai could take out Lee easy. With his reflexes, he could dodge Tenten's explosives and catch her bladed weapons to use on Neji. Actually knocking her out wouldn't be too much of a problem. Once he got around to Neji, he'd have to stay back. If Gai had no way of fighting at a distance, he probably wouldn't be a Jounin, or have even lived to the age he's at. Keep in mind also that he's on an even footing with Kakashi (pretty much). Fighting all three students at the same time wouldn't be too much harder. He'd just have to mix, match, and adapt strategies on the fly, which I'm sure every Jounin can do.

Closed Thread