VS thread - Page 12 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2006, 03:02 PM   #166
Uchiha Sasuke4
Academy Student

Uchiha Sasuke4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS thread

I would pick Akamaru as well he has Tricky jutsu's.

Old 05-27-2006, 03:13 PM   #167
narutoeye
Chuunin

narutoeye is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight
1. Shino has been recognized as the 2nd smartest of the 9 rookies, and Shikamaru was the first.
2. He was most likely required to, but didn't do them as well since he wouldn't have much reason to practice them after the academy.
3. You don't think he got second. Keyword right there.
4. They changed their minds because Gaara wasn't weak, so it wasn't worth the risk. Had Gaara seen them, Shino wouldn't be stupid enough to let himself be killed by a weapon he'd already seen. Besides, Sasuke didn't voluntarily fight Gaara either, it was random. And he would've been killed if not for learning the Chidori minutes before he arrived.
5. First, work on your grammar, my 5-year-old brother says "died" instead of "killed". Second, remember what I said about triangles. If Sasuke can beat Kankuro and Kankuro can beat Shino, that doesn't neccessarily mean Sasuke can beat Shino. Besides, Sasuke isn't invulnerable to poison gas either, and Shino beat Kankuro anyway.
1. can you tell me in which episode they recognized that shino is damn 2nd smartest of the 9 rookies. Please don’t bring anything from your mind just, because you like shino.
2. it’s not my problem if he wouldn't have much reason to practice them after the academy. why he didn’t he improve his others skills to become stronger then? that doesn’t change the fact that he is weaker than in all the 3 skills.
3. read 1.
4. it proves shino feared gaara and you said that :there was nothing suggesting that he feared Gaara and who told you that sasuke didn't voluntarily fight Gaara. i recommend you to watch the episodes again.
5. I’m Arabic native speaker and my English can’t be better than you guys English native speakers. Remember Sasuke able to injure gaara not only once, but twice while shino as you said feared to be killed by gaara that’s mean sasuke is stronger than shino.

the above pic is from episode 1 when naruto said: I'm going to surpass all the previous hokages and then I'll make the village recognize my strength.

Last edited by narutoeye; 05-27-2006 at 03:21 PM.
Old 05-28-2006, 01:20 PM   #168
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoeye
1. can you tell me in which episode they recognized that shino is damn 2nd smartest of the 9 rookies. Please don’t bring anything from your mind just, because you like shino.
2. it’s not my problem if he wouldn't have much reason to practice them after the academy. why he didn’t he improve his others skills to become stronger then? that doesn’t change the fact that he is weaker than in all the 3 skills.
3. read 1.
4. it proves shino feared gaara and you said that :there was nothing suggesting that he feared Gaara and who told you that sasuke didn't voluntarily fight Gaara. i recommend you to watch the episodes again.
5. I’m Arabic native speaker and my English can’t be better than you guys English native speakers. Remember Sasuke able to injure gaara not only once, but twice while shino as you said feared to be killed by gaara that’s mean sasuke is stronger than shino.
You're running out of arguments.
1. Read some biographies. If they say anything about his intelligence, they'll say he's 2nd.
2. First, your comeback was awful. Are you running out of defenses? Second, it doesn't matter whether it's your problem or not. Point is, he didn't have any reason to know them besides graduation, so he didn't practice as much.
3. Answered above.
4. It does not prove Shino feared Gaara, it proves that the risk simply outweighed the prize. Had it been Sasuke, you would have seen an expression of shock and maybe some fear. I think I'll bring in a quote to back me up on this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAma_Oyabun
@narutoeye- shino is very emotionless, you never see his eyes or his mouth. he has no expression whatsoever. if u were to be killed by gaara, u would see his dam bitter hatred. but if shino killed u, dude, u wouldnt see shit, no remorse, no emotion, nothing, as in, you die on his whim, and he doesnt give a shit. whereas gaara's pretty dam happy.
so , no, shino isnt scared of gaara, he's dam serious about his skills compared to gaara's but hes not afraid.
Who told you that Sasuke did voluntarily fight Gaara? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they drew numbers to decide who fought whom. I recommend that you watch the episode again and read the manga too, just to drill it into your biased head.
5. But you're not speaking, you're typing. And as long as you're typing, you can use spell/grammar check. Once again, Sasuke was only able to injure Gaara at all because he had just learned the Chidori, once again Shino wasn't scared, and once again, triangles, triangles, triangles!
I look forward to your next argument. ^_^

Last edited by ShinobiKnight; 05-28-2006 at 01:25 PM.
Old 05-29-2006, 12:17 AM   #169
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

ok dudes
1. what is this fight about
2. lets face it, shinos not scared of gaara
3. @manabreak- wtf is wrong with ur ava, it looked so much better before

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
Old 05-29-2006, 02:24 AM   #170
manabreak
Chuunin

manabreak is an unknown quantity at this point

@ShinobiKnight hehe, no offense. I think i was bias, we both came from U.A.E. Just wanna bring up you two to more arguements. Its good to read those post with a lot of sense, "unlike mine which isnt".

@Gama 0yabun Just asking if I violate any NL rule regarding the ava. If not ill be happy then, but if am i will change it(dun wan to get a ban or warning). I pmed shino, and he said its ok but i should edit my sig. And I did it. But Oakgirl510 said I should replace it. Who should I follow then?

Old 05-29-2006, 05:22 AM   #171
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

what the... and this thread's in sticky...

well, genma's a chuunin.. naruto's a genin... unless naruto use his monster chakra, he will have posiibilities (no, guarantee!) that he would win over genma.

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Old 05-29-2006, 01:36 PM   #172
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

@manabreak: No problem. ^_^
Is it Naruto vs. Genma? Well, Naruto does have Kyuubi and the Rasengan, but if Genma kept cool he'd have a good chance. So it's anyone's game.

Old 05-29-2006, 02:31 PM   #173
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

@shinobi - i agree with that
@azumi- vs thread is needed, so it got stickified
@mana- lol, i just think ur ava is hilarious

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
Old 05-29-2006, 03:27 PM   #174
narutoeye
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight
You're running out of arguments.
1. Read some biographies. If they say anything about his intelligence, they'll say he's 2nd.
2. First, your comeback was awful. Are you running out of defenses? Second, it doesn't matter whether it's your problem or not. Point is, he didn't have any reason to know them besides graduation, so he didn't practice as much.
3. Answered above.
4. It does not prove Shino feared Gaara, it proves that the risk simply outweighed the prize. Had it been Sasuke, you would have seen an expression of shock and maybe some fear. I think I'll bring in a quote to back me up on this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAma_Oyabun
@narutoeye- shino is very emotionless, you never see his eyes or his mouth. he has no expression whatsoever. if u were to be killed by gaara, u would see his dam bitter hatred. but if shino killed u, dude, u wouldnt see shit, no remorse, no emotion, nothing, as in, you die on his whim, and he doesnt give a shit. whereas gaara's pretty dam happy.
so , no, shino isnt scared of gaara, he's dam serious about his skills compared to gaara's but hes not afraid.
Who told you that Sasuke did voluntarily fight Gaara? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they drew numbers to decide who fought whom. I recommend that you watch the episode again and read the manga too, just to drill it into your biased head.
5. But you're not speaking, you're typing. And as long as you're typing, you can use spell/grammar check. Once again, Sasuke was only able to injure Gaara at all because he had just learned the Chidori, once again Shino wasn't scared, and once again, triangles, triangles, triangles!
I look forward to your next argument.^_^
1. Damn its anime section here we only talk about things that happened in anime, but I still going to accept it if you show me his intelligence biography from reliable site.
2. It doesn’t change the fact he is weaker than sasuke in jutsu. If he doesn’t want to improve his justu it’s his problem.
3. Once again read 1.
4.About GAma Oyabun post, I said did you see his face? I want you to see his mouth and he is sweating from fear of death. Even his older sister and brother were sweating only to persuade him that it’s enough. And you know how much shino suffered to beat his brother and that’s was not pure victory, because they both collapsed and he was lucky that his father helped him on time and he blame him, because he already teach his how to get poisons out. Beside that, why shino hided from gaara, if he really isn’t scared of gaara. Still don’t believe me see the links below:
http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...o&PhotoID=8685
http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...o&PhotoID=8686
http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...o&PhotoID=8687
http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...o&PhotoID=8689
5. I’m referring to the second fight after the exam sasuke didn’t think that the risk simply outweighed the prize. Sasuke worked hard in the one month period right after fleeing from hospital to improve this justu and the result is Chidori and shino had same amount of time to train his bugs.

Don’t misunderstand me I like shino and he is cool character, but sorry he can’t defeat sasuke. blus majority voted for sasuke face it.
I do use word for spill and grammar checking, but it won’t correct all the grammars mistakes.

the above pic is from episode 1 when naruto said: I'm going to surpass all the previous hokages and then I'll make the village recognize my strength.

Last edited by narutoeye; 05-29-2006 at 03:32 PM.
Old 05-30-2006, 01:02 AM   #175
manabreak
Chuunin

Well this is the first time ive seen the manga version of this episode.. I see shino is quite scared. I thought he is totally emotionless, now i see him sweating and a fear on his face.

Old 05-30-2006, 01:32 AM   #176
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Neji vs. Sasuke. Who'll win?

[
Old 05-30-2006, 02:15 AM   #177
manabreak
Chuunin

SaSuke!!!!

Old 05-30-2006, 02:24 AM   #178
rasengangt
Genin

rasengangt is an unknown quantity at this point

neji vs sasuke im assuming no time skip, so im going wit neji. Sasuke wont be able to use taijitsu against neji and his chidori and fire jutsus will be canceled by nejis whirlwind technique.
Old 05-30-2006, 03:50 AM   #179
narutoeye
Chuunin

Before or after time skip sasuke rule, but neji won't be defeated easily.

Old 05-30-2006, 05:29 AM   #180
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

i say neji, cos of his kaiten, and his speed and precision... if sasuke's chakra points get sealed, its quite impossible for him to change chakra, like what naruto did..

Closed Thread