VS thread - Page 13 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 11:26 AM   #181
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS thread

ok, lets say after time skip
SASUKE VS NEJI

@narutoeye- good job, i watch the anime more and i guess its different than the manga. basically shino's as passive as u can get. the original topic was sasuke vs shino, and well, i think shino can pwn anyone, but what the heck.

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc

Old 05-30-2006, 01:25 PM   #182
manabreak
Chuunin

manabreak is an unknown quantity at this point

after time skip?? Neji would run, LMAO

Ok, another... Dallas Mavs vs. Miami Heat.. ^_~
Tenmari vs. Tsizune.

Old 05-30-2006, 04:00 PM   #183
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoeye
1. Damn its anime section here we only talk about things that happened in anime, but I still going to accept it if you show me his intelligence biography from reliable site.
2. It doesn’t change the fact he is weaker than sasuke in jutsu. If he doesn’t want to improve his justu it’s his problem.
3. Once again read 1.
4.About GAma Oyabun post, I said did you see his face? I want you to see his mouth and he is sweating from fear of death. Even his older sister and brother were sweating only to persuade him that it’s enough. And you know how much shino suffered to beat his brother and that’s was not pure victory, because they both collapsed and he was lucky that his father helped him on time and he blame him, because he already teach his how to get poisons out. Beside that, why shino hided from gaara, if he really isn’t scared of gaara. Still don’t believe me see the links below:
http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...o&PhotoID=8685
http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...o&PhotoID=8686
http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...o&PhotoID=8687
http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...o&PhotoID=8689
5. I’m referring to the second fight after the exam sasuke didn’t think that the risk simply outweighed the prize. Sasuke worked hard in the one month period right after fleeing from hospital to improve this justu and the result is Chidori and shino had same amount of time to train his bugs.

Don’t misunderstand me I like shino and he is cool character, but sorry he can’t defeat sasuke. blus majority voted for sasuke face it.
I do use word for spill and grammar checking, but it won’t correct all the grammars mistakes.
1. First, this isn't the Anime section. This is Naruto collectively, meaning the anime and manga. Second: http://www.naruto-kun.com/naruto+cha...ame+shino.html Near the end of the first paragraph, it says:"Rather, he is quick to pinpoint advantage's and weakness's when he fights. Not quite on Nara Shikamaru's, but closer than the other rookies."
2. He is not weaker than Sasuke in jutsu, he is not as good. And as long as he makes up for that, which he does and more, it doesn't matter concerning his ability to fight.
3.(Answering #4 here, because the 1st and 3rd are the same) Shino wasn't scared of dying at Gaara's hands, merely surprised by his power. He was sweating, but you would be too if you ran through a forest at high speeds for a long time. And about his brother, I'm going to make this big and red for you:
TRIANGLES!!!!!
In case you've been ignoring that word because you don't know what it means, it's this: Just because Sasuke can beat Kankuro and Kankuro can beat Shino(which he can't, by the way) doesn't neccessarily mean Sasuke can beat Shino. Sometimes it's a three-way tie, or triangle.
4. He had no choice but to fight, because Shukaku was coming out. Shukaku would've followed and killed him anyway, so he figured he'd stay and try to stop it without wasting energy running. Also, Shino was doing regular training. Sasuke was learning a powerful new jutsu. Regular training IS NOT equal to learning a powerful new jutsu.
While I do admit I dislike Sasuke, I'm forced to admit that he's powerful. Extremely powerful. Still, I don't think he could beat Shino. More people voted for Sasuke because they failed to think beyond who they liked better, which was inevitably Sasuke. And I don't think you use spell check, or you'd know that "plus" doesn't have a B in it.
In the end, we could go on debating forever and both of us would have many more good points to make. Let's just agree to disagree and drop it.

Last edited by ShinobiKnight; 05-30-2006 at 04:03 PM.
Old 05-30-2006, 08:17 PM   #184
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

yay...lets stop this..cuz i dont think voting on shinobi vs naruto eye is gonna help...

lets do manabreak's vs

SHIZUNE VS TEMARI,

after timeskip, jonin vs jonin..just to be fair

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

Old 05-31-2006, 01:19 AM   #185
narutoeye
Chuunin

narutoeye is an unknown quantity at this point

ShinobiKnigh: I think we are wasting our time and GAma_Oyabun is just about to be mad on us. I still can reply to your points, but as you said we could go on debating forever and both of us would have many more good points to make. Let's just agree to disagree and drop it.

the above pic is from episode 1 when naruto said: I'm going to surpass all the previous hokages and then I'll make the village recognize my strength.

Last edited by narutoeye; 05-31-2006 at 01:26 AM.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:25 AM   #186
manabreak
Chuunin

Nyay.. at last. I thought we gonna make a seperate thread for your debate. haha... Hey I vote this thread for being the best thread cause of Shinobi Knight and Naruto-eye. ... Its fun reading your viev of points, which made me think if i voted right for the rest of the vs. thread.

Can tsizune stop the Kirikiri-mai? I only remeber her throwing needles to Kabuto ( excpet for her excellent medical skills).

Old 05-31-2006, 09:39 AM   #187
idono
Hunter-Nin

idono is an unknown quantity at this point

erm i think they are pretty even
but ill go with SHIZUNE coz she has more experince

~Bad Guys FC member~
Old 05-31-2006, 02:11 PM   #188
narutoeye
Chuunin

temarai temarai temarai

the above pic is from episode 1 when naruto said: I'm going to surpass all the previous hokages and then I'll make the village recognize my strength.
Old 05-31-2006, 09:13 PM   #189
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

I say Temari, because her move is offensive and defnsive at the same time, while Shizune's needles really aren't good for much. Even if Temari did have any trouble, she could summon Kirikiri-mai.

Old 06-01-2006, 01:53 AM   #190
manabreak
Chuunin

*silence*... damn the Naruto-Eye and Shinobi Knight agree on Tenmari. Ishould find another vs. so that there will be a good debate again.

Old 06-01-2006, 11:41 AM   #191
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

lol..i go with temari here. the thing is, i dont see what shizune can do. she could try that poison thing but temari can just blast it back. i think here moves are pretty much obsolete.

lets do a new one

team battle:
Ino,shika, cho VS hina, kiba, shino

FC's

Old 06-01-2006, 03:31 PM   #192
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

Good one! I don't know...I have to say Team 8. It would be a great fight, though.

Old 06-01-2006, 07:35 PM   #193
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

in fighting i go with ino,shika,cho...their combos are really good..of course the only thing they're lacking is a good defense from ranged attacks..like shino's bugs...but i think they can handle hina and kiba. chouji can match kiba and shika can pretty much shoot those shadows everywhere. the only way to get shino, i think is if shikamaru pulls off a really nice plan...gets him in a shadow bind..and well..the rest is history

FC's

Old 06-03-2006, 01:57 PM   #194
narutoeye
Chuunin

1-hinata can defeat ino
2-shika is smarter than shino, but shino is stronger. i think if shika came up with nice plan he will barely win.
3-chouji and kiba: if both sides didn't use any medicines, choji don't have any chance to win.
then hinata and kiba will support shino to defeat shika.
however, if shika had a chance to make a nice strategy before the fight his team might able to win. Since he saw their abilities.

Old 06-04-2006, 03:19 AM   #195
manabreak
Chuunin

If shika can also sahdow bind the bugs, thier win has a chance.

Closed Thread