VS thread - Page 15 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 09:33 PM   #211
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS thread

we dont know if yondaime also knew other techniques, he could've also learned more.. also he has frogs, rasengan, instant flash thing, and that seal. to me, sandaime knew he was gonna lose if the fourth was summoned by oro. shodai and nidaime didnt matter. he could've handled them easy if he was younger, when he's old they're a little tougher, but i still go with yondaime. of course, everyone wishes yondaime was there. he couldve beaten oro.

@manabreak- gto pwns over hanamichi , hana only headbutts people and friggin onizuka can punch open a telephone and has a black belt.

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc

Old 06-05-2006, 09:58 PM   #212
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

yes i forgot about the Rasengan. Yondaime will do his flash thing then BAM! Rasengan to sandaime's chest

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

Old 06-06-2006, 12:40 AM   #213
manabreak
Chuunin

manabreak is an unknown quantity at this point

@Gama-0yabun lol... you repilied for it?? i was thinking someone would critisize me for having a vs. form other anmime.

Old 06-06-2006, 12:59 AM   #214
narutoeye
Chuunin

narutoeye is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight
I agree. But I think it's worth pointing out that while the 3rd used the same jutsu as the fourth, the 4th succeeded in his, while the 3rd only got Oro's arms, and even that proved to be futile.
You are right, the 3rd only got oro’s arms, because the 4th didn’t waste his charka fighting the kyuubi (there is no point in fighting kyuubi). The 3rd was very old he didn’t have that much stamina to convert it chakra, that’s why the 3rd preferred to take direct hit rather than using replacement jutsu in order to save his chakra. Not only that, but also oro’s legendary sword injured and disturbed him, but he still protected the village from oro, the 1st and 2nd attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAma_Oyabun
we dont know if yondaime also knew other techniques, he could've also learned more.. also he has frogs, rasengan, instant flash thing, and that seal. to me, sandaime knew he was gonna lose if the fourth was summoned by oro. shodai and nidaime didnt matter. he could've handled them easy if he was younger, when he's old they're a little tougher, but i still go with yondaime. of course, everyone wishes yondaime was there. he couldve beaten oro.
The problem that so far we didn’t see how the 4th fight, so we don’t know much about him. I hope kishi would show us something more about the 4th, something like kakashi gaden. The 3rd might know all the 4th jutsus since he know all the jutsus in konaha. Until now we don’t knew who was summoned by oro the 4th or somebody else. As I said the 4th is stronger than the old 3rd, so as you said of course, everyone wishes yondaime was there. he could’ve beaten oro.

the above pic is from episode 1 when naruto said: I'm going to surpass all the previous hokages and then I'll make the village recognize my strength.

Last edited by narutoeye; 06-06-2006 at 01:07 AM.
Old 06-06-2006, 01:06 AM   #215
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

that was the 4th oro was trying to summon its common sence plus didnt the coffins Say 1, 2,4 ( 1st hokage, 2nd hokage, 4th hokage).

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

Old 06-06-2006, 01:20 AM   #216
manabreak
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITzANIllUZion
that was the 4th oro was trying to summon its common sence plus didnt the coffins Say 1, 2,4 ( 1st hokage, 2nd hokage, 4th hokage).
Naruto-Eye just is just open-minded about the speculations that the reason why the Third summon of Oro failed coz the 4th is still alive, Or Sarutobi did really stoped it, since Oro said the 3rd cant stop him.

@Shinobi-Knight Maybe the reason why the 3rd failed to seal Oro its because he sealed the 1st and 2nd first to his Bunshin, imagine your are sealing 3 creatures at one time, to his own body. It might be slightly different to the 4th's sealing jutso.

Last edited by manabreak; 06-06-2006 at 01:24 AM.
Old 06-06-2006, 05:55 AM   #217
narutoeye
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITzANIllUZion
no there is no prove that was the 4th and from where you got that the coffins say 1,2,4.

Manabreak: from episode 1 we know that the 4th sacrificed his life to seal the kyuubi, so most likely he died. Or it might be true that Sarutobi did really stop it.
I agree with you it’s another good reason why the 3rd failed to seal oro completely.

the above pic is from episode 1 when naruto said: I'm going to surpass all the previous hokages and then I'll make the village recognize my strength.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:08 PM   #218
manabreak
Chuunin

The versus thread's progress kinda slow now, we are running out of idead for good match ups. So forgive for this... Jet Lee vs. Jacky Chan

Old 06-06-2006, 12:13 PM   #219
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Forget it..

Yondaime will be summon by Oro in his next attack..

Naruto will face him.

The next best fight... Ultraman vs Godzilla..

or...

Gaara vs 1st Hokage...

One use sand one use tree.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 06-06-2006 at 12:22 PM.
Old 06-06-2006, 01:49 PM   #220
narutoeye
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by manabreak
The versus thread's progress kinda slow now, we are running out of idead for good match ups. So forgive for this... Jet Lee vs. Jacky Chan
loooool this is not related to naruto at all.
By the way, I’m big fan of Jacky Chan.

Old 06-06-2006, 02:02 PM   #221
Kore
Chuunin

Kore is an unknown quantity at this point

er i have a slow dial up connection...so i can't read all 22 pages so i dunno if this versus was made already. but gaara versus gai...
i'm going to go with gai on this one...i'm pretty sure gai could put gaara down before he even got to shukaku mode.

Help Me Care for my Darg0n!
Old 06-06-2006, 03:49 PM   #222
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

I have to say Gai too, because if Rock Lee is faster than Gaara's sand Gai certainly is, and once he's gotten past that barrier he can do a lot more damage than Lee was able to. Also, he has ninjutsu to aid him.

Old 06-06-2006, 04:10 PM   #223
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

i wanna see a good sparing match between current manga naruto and Jiraiya. soo who would win we know that naruto went kyuubi onjiraiya and almost killed him sooo what u think.

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

Old 06-06-2006, 06:12 PM   #224
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

for gai vs gaara, i'd go with gai before timeskip , after timeskip is gaara. kazekage is bound to be stronger than a jonin.

naruto vs jiraiya after timeskip, i would say naruto if he went three tails or four tails,

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
Old 06-06-2006, 07:54 PM   #225
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

michael jackson vs Orochimaru. its a battle for sasuke. and MJ has jutsus also

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

Closed Thread