VS thread - Page 73 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2007, 10:07 PM   #1081
Code
Missing-Nin

Code is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS thread

Kisame > Kakashi

Gai = Kakashi

Old 03-24-2007, 09:25 PM   #1082
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

I disagree.
Kakashi > Kisame
Gai = Kakashi

Kakashi never got a chance to fight with Kisame, and all we've seen from him so far is water jutsu and the Samehada. I think Kakashi has more of a chance against Kisame.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
Old 03-24-2007, 11:44 PM   #1083
Code
Missing-Nin

Code is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
I disagree.
Kakashi > Kisame
Gai = Kakashi

Kakashi never got a chance to fight with Kisame, and all we've seen from him so far is water jutsu and the Samehada. I think Kakashi has more of a chance against Kisame.
30% Shoten Kisame took on Gai's entire team and pushed him to the 6th gate. Samehada ate all of the kyuubi's chakra Naruto was accumulating and he couldn't mold a single ounce of it.

Kakashi 1 on 1 may wear Kisame down quite a bit, but I don't think he can take down any Akatsuki member other than Hidan.
Old 03-25-2007, 06:27 PM   #1084
unnoted
Jounin

unnoted is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code View Post
30% Shoten Kisame took on Gai's entire team and pushed him to the 6th gate. Samehada ate all of the kyuubi's chakra Naruto was accumulating and he couldn't mold a single ounce of it.

Kakashi 1 on 1 may wear Kisame down quite a bit, but I don't think he can take down any Akatsuki member other than Hidan.
Take donw any Aka member huh?? I wonder he confessed Itachi can fight someone ad win but he cant.

Gai only used that gate coz he is running out of time to save his students. If Neji,Lee and Tenten wasnt there, i bet he will use another technique. You must understand that Gai need a jutso that will defeat someone in one shot before his students die on that water trap.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:24 PM   #1085
Code
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnoted View Post
Take donw any Aka member huh?? I wonder he confessed Itachi can fight someone ad win but he cant.
I can't quite make of what you're saying here, but I'm going to assume the time where he says Naruto and he could take on Itachi alone? That's before he knew Itachi could perform genjutsu with even 1 finger, and overconfidence of the deterioration of Itachi's eyesight.

Kakashi also states his sense of smell is better than Kiba's, is as smart as Shikamaru, and in the anime its stated his taijutsu is better than Lee's.
Do you believe all of that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnoted
Gai only used that gate coz he is running out of time to save his students. If Neji,Lee and Tenten wasnt there, i bet he will use another technique. You must understand that Gai need a jutso that will defeat someone in one shot before his students die on that water trap.
No, Neji busted out the water prison just fine and saved his teammates.
http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=14420
http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...&PhotoID=14421
Old 03-26-2007, 02:36 PM   #1086
Dashingninja
Genin

Dashingninja is an unknown quantity at this point

Who would win if

Gambit VS Kakashi? I think Kakashi would win.
Guy VS Batman? I think Batman would win.
Wolverine VS Sasuke? I think Wolverine would win.

Whose the Best Prankster between NARUTO and JOKER?
I think Naruto.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:56 PM   #1087
ChidoriAcv2
Missing-Nin

ChidoriAcv2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Kakashi>Gambit=too many jutsus
Gai>Batman=too fast
Sasuke>Wolverine=turn the wolverine on fire
Naruto>joker=Naruto can do harem technique

'nuff said
Old 03-27-2007, 04:25 PM   #1088
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Kakuzu vs. Sasori. Why? Because I can.

Old 03-27-2007, 05:36 PM   #1089
Code
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
Kakuzu vs. Sasori. Why? Because I can.
I like that. Iron Skin vs Iron Sand.

Anyways, I would give it to Kakuzu. For most shinobi, a single scratch spells instant death due to the poison. Kakuzu is protected by that weakness because of the doton skin, and his S-ranked elementals would plow through Sasori's lot of puppets.

Iron Sand would prove to be a fairly large problem though.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:54 PM   #1090
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

How can Kakashi's smelling be better than Kiba's? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Also, from what we've seen in the manga and the anime, Kakashi is not smarter than Shikamaru or stronger than Lee. They just say that mess, and I don't really believe it.
Old 03-27-2007, 06:12 PM   #1091
ChidoriAcv2
Missing-Nin

uuum, yeah he is Kakashi owns everybody except Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Yondaime, Jiraiya, Orochimaru and Gaara(maybe)
Old 03-30-2007, 01:14 PM   #1092
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
uuum, yeah he is Kakashi owns everybody
I agree
Given that i think that kakashi and gai could win vs any kage or akatsuki
Old 03-30-2007, 01:42 PM   #1093
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
I agree
Given that i think that kakashi and gai could win vs any kage or akatsuki
Yeah Kakashi and Gai would pwn anyone even a Kage and Akatsuki member......only in your fanboyish world.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 03-30-2007, 02:10 PM   #1094
Scarecrow
Chuunin

Scarecrow will become famous soon enoughScarecrow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Yeah Kakashi and Gai would pwn anyone even a Kage and Akatsuki member......only in your fanboyish world.
Well in my world they could, but if you do some calculation then you will also see that they could.
now they are both fast, strong, high lv ninjutsu. plus they respect each other.
(I spend long hours thinking about this)
Old 03-30-2007, 03:06 PM   #1095
ChidoriAcv2
Missing-Nin

well not exactly all Kage lvl or Akatsuki but a few of them yeah
Closed Thread