VS thread - Page 76 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 06:43 PM   #1126
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: VS thread

I don't think so-- if so, Sasuke would BARELY win.

Old 04-07-2007, 08:44 PM   #1127
Narutofan85
Missing-Nin

Narutofan85 can only hope to improve

actually the guy who said the sharingan allows sasuke to read body movments guess what kid so can th byakugan. you know why because like ten ten said neji's byakugan could see what attack the oppent does before he does it. also neji has jyuuken and about taijutsu he is proply the best in his age group after lee cause remmber if you look closley gai's team is the best at taijutsu while kakashi's is at ninjutsu. but still it would be a good fight in the end neji wins remember he also has the whirl which is better than garra's sand defense and gives twice the damage to the oppenent if hit with it. and in the end he could see all the chakra points like kakashi said not even a sharingan could do that nd he has a 360 view with only one weak point that is barely findable even kidamaru admitted it and trust me sasuke aint as smart as kidamaru remember he was oro's fav after kimimaru in the sound 5. any my vote goes to ma boy neji.
Old 04-07-2007, 08:50 PM   #1128
PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:..
Missing-Nin

PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enoughPissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enoughPissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enough

yeah but Neji uses chakra for that, Gaara doesn't for his defense

and also, Neji dares to get close to Sasuke, guess what? Chidori nagashi right at him, Sasuke will own him for a lot of reasons but I don't feel like explaining
Old 04-07-2007, 09:07 PM   #1129
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,767 Times in 927 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. View Post
yeah but Neji uses chakra for that, Gaara doesn't for his defense

and also, Neji dares to get close to Sasuke, guess what? Chidori nagashi right at him, Sasuke will own him for a lot of reasons but I don't feel like explaining
Everything that Gaara does is through control of his chakra. How else would he be doing those attacks while standing there doing nothing; not doing it with his mind I bet. Also, you make it sound like Neji hasn't improved in the past three years. He is a Jounin now and that says a lot.

Anways, the outcome of the match between Sasuke and Neji would be terribly close. If I had to pick I think I would have to give it to Neji and he would only win by the skin of his teeth.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 04-07-2007 at 09:08 PM.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:31 AM   #1130
Missing-Nin

PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enoughPissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enoughPissedoffShinobi..:EJ:.. will become famous soon enough

^I was talking about Gaara's defense. that has chakra on it, it acted by itself only protecting Gaara, not even by his own will

I wasn't trying to make it sound like that, but still, Naruto beat Neji, Sasuke beat Naruto, one can't help but assume Sasuke is stronger
Old 04-09-2007, 07:31 AM   #1131
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

the way that neji loses is if sasuke uses CS2, without those powers sasuke will have the toughest fight of his life.

Old 04-09-2007, 07:36 AM   #1132
Missing-Nin

true but Sasuke has sharingan meaning he has probably learned a couple of jutsus from Oro and we have no clue as to what is that jutsu
Old 04-09-2007, 07:21 PM   #1133
unnoted
Jounin

unnoted is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenoit View Post
the way that neji loses is if sasuke uses CS2, without those powers sasuke will have the toughest fight of his life.
I agree. Without CS Sasuke is not strong, Neji would surely pawn him without the seal.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:38 PM   #1134
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnoted View Post
I agree. Without CS Sasuke is not strong, Neji would surely pawn(P00n? or Pown?) him without the seal.
You guys are under-estimating Sasuke. Sasuke has the sharingan and a vast array of ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu. From our knewledge, Neji doesn't know many Ninjutsu techniques, or even genjutsu. Neji would most likely have to fight Sasuke in taijustsu style, where he is at a disadvantage. Sasuke is much faster, and can read neji's attacks. So from that point of view Sasuke would win. Neji's 64 Hits needs like some sort of first position to start off, so that gives sasuke time.

Also, if sasuke has speed over neji, he can get distance. He can use that distance to use his many jutsu's, and prepare the Chidori. Neji is a strong ninjia, but look at his abilities, he is a taijutsu ninjia. It is just a bad fight for neji.
Old 04-09-2007, 08:12 PM   #1135
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rKR34v3r View Post
You guys are under-estimating Sasuke. Sasuke has the sharingan and a vast array of ninjutsu, genjutsu and taijutsu. From our knewledge, Neji doesn't know many Ninjutsu techniques, or even genjutsu. Neji would most likely have to fight Sasuke in taijustsu style, where he is at a disadvantage. Sasuke is much faster, and can read neji's attacks. So from that point of view Sasuke would win. Neji's 64 Hits needs like some sort of first position to start off, so that gives sasuke time.

Also, if sasuke has speed over neji, he can get distance. He can use that distance to use his many jutsu's, and prepare the Chidori. Neji is a strong ninjia, but look at his abilities, he is a taijutsu ninjia. It is just a bad fight for neji.
You're severely underestimating Neji's control over the Byakugan. Also, his Heavenly Spin will negate all attacks Sasuke could throw at him. And one more thing, with this jutsu, Neji becomes more than a formidable long range opponent.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:49 PM   #1136
Missing-Nin

^but still, Sasuke has a wide arrays of jutsus we have yet to see, and all we have seen from Neji is taijutsu (I have never once seen Neji pull off Ninjutsu, even though he can)

Sasuke has his Chidori with the CS2 form as well, which is pretty strong
Old 04-09-2007, 09:58 PM   #1137
Trey
Legendary

Me and Axel are about to have a full blown debate on this...
Old 04-09-2007, 09:58 PM   #1138
Missing-Nin

who's Axel?

Sasuke will win, case closed

Last edited by PissedoffShinobi..:EJ:..; 04-09-2007 at 10:00 PM.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:03 PM   #1139
Trey
Legendary

Not case closed.. Neji's Rotation will take care of Sasuke's Chidori and Chidori Nagashi.
Old 04-09-2007, 10:11 PM   #1140
XIIAxelCrossIIX
Genin

XIIAxelCrossIIX is an unknown quantity at this point

Although I don't think Neji V. Sasuke can be fully discussed until we see more action from Neji in the time skip, I'd have my hand on Sasuke for this one, for now at least. My reasoning for this isn't all that good, considering that I'm the type of person that likes to have all the information, and leave little room for speculation when doing a versus discussion, which we'd have to assume quite a bit.

Going off of past battles with Neji, however, one can assume that they have only gotten better, and we've seen a little of Neji's power in the time skip, but not nearly enough. With this, I can say one thing, Neji would most definitely, in my eyes, have the upper hand in defense, he also has a wide array of chakra at his disposal. The way Sasuke fights, I can see Sasuke getting worn out easily when Neji is only half way through his chakra supply.

Sasuke does have the cursed seal he can rely on, but using that too much will overtake and eventally destroy him, as well as using up far too much chakra to be called an actual battle, with Neji's defense, he could most likely block many of the attacks coming at him. We also have to take into consideration that Sasuke has the Sharingan, and Neji has the Byakugan. Historically, the Byakugan has been the Sharingan's rival, and has been known to be better in defense, though in offense the Sharingan reigns.

With Neji using up chakra defending while simultaniously having the Byakugan on at all times, as well as Sasuke having the Sharingan on at all times, attacking vigorously, and if Neji fights hard enough, Sasuke activating the cursed seal, I can see this being a very long, drawn out fight. I don't like to go into specifics of "If Neji did Hakke Rokujuuyonshou, Sasuke wouldn't be able to attack..etc. etc.", I think it's too specific for our own good, and can't possibly predict those types of things, I like to stay simple, yet still consider their pros and cons of their attacks, though, like I said, nothing so specific that we literally plan out the battle attack by attack. I'll end it there and say that, in the end, I think Sasuke would win with sheer power of the cursed seal, though Neji does have a large amount of chakra and wonderful defense, so that's by a hair that I can see Sasuke winning, and, once again, by sheer strength and outrageous speed which he has recently obtained. Eh, either way, it'd no doubt be a very, very long battle.