VS thread - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 07:34 AM   #106
idono
Hunter-Nin

idono is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS thread

does team yondaime count kakashi with sharingan
if so i would say team yondaime

~Bad Guys FC member~

Old 05-09-2006, 12:14 PM   #107
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

yay we got someone in the verse thread!!!...well...i have nothing to say now cuz no one comes anymore...sigh...ok, so..team yondaime, kakashi w/0 sharingan because if he had it obito would be dead...im thinking team kakashi would win...because now sakura is uber strong and naruto has better control, sasuke pwns now, ...well kakashi is a jonin , and obito did get the sharigna before sasuke...so ...but im still going for kakashi

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
Old 05-12-2006, 12:58 PM   #108
idono
Hunter-Nin

if that is the situation then GO TEAM KAKASHI!!!!!!!

~Bad Guys FC member~
Old 05-15-2006, 12:35 PM   #109
DeViLB0Y
Genin

DeViLB0Y is an unknown quantity at this point
Lee vs Sasuke on Taijutsu

GAma, how about Lee vs. Sasuke on Taijutsu.

“Kid” and I touched on it in the Chapter discussion. Here are the recap and my thoughts on it.

Quote:
At the Chunin exam, Sasuke was able to attack Gaara like Lee. With the Sharingan, I would think Sasuke should be as least as good a Taijutsu user as Lee.
Quote:
Sasuke is a good taijutsu user but in the 3 year gap his skills wouldn't develop because the person or person's training him aren't great taijutsu user's. Kabuto has openly admited that he is not that great at taijutsu, Oro we have seen didn't perform above average taijutsu. Sasuke was very good in his use of taijutsu against Gaara, but he never displayed such a high level in any other fight he was in. On the flip side Lee is being trained by one of the best taijutsu users we have seen up to date in the whole series, so his skills will drastically improve in the time gap.
I think we can agree that with the Sharingan, Sasuke definitely can beat Lee on Taijutsu. Sharingan is a bloodline limit. It is therefore strength by birth, a nature power. When consider Sasuke’s Taijutus, Sharingan should not be discounted.

Sasuke should not lose to Lee on Taijutsu even without the Sharingan. If Sasuke could fight Gaara like Lee during the chunin exam, he could use taijutsu better today than Lee. What Gai taught Lee for years Sasuke could pick up in one month. So the two and half year gap will just widen the gap, not the other way around. Also, Lee was seriously injured by Gaara. Tsunade said even if Lee was healed, he could not be the same. Oro may or may not be a strong Taijutsu user but he’s a good coach. Kimimaru was a good example. Further, Sasuke is better in tactics than Lee.

Food for thoughts, or entertainment?
Old 05-15-2006, 07:51 PM   #110
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

YAY! thank u for coming to the VS thread, which would've been dead a long time ago if it wasnt stickified

i partly agree with u on sasuke. sure sharingan is a powerful advantage but lee has been training in only taijutsu (as far as we know) for 2.5 years...we dont know if he has the ability to open more gates now, but most likely he does. the thing is i think the sharingan can pick out patterns and how a person moves. with lee learning taijutsu in a professional way im sure there are series of combos or patterns that would be lee's downfall. on the other hand, people like naruto who attack randomly is hard to track even with sharigan (just my opinion really)...if sasuke and lee fight, i think lee would win...but only becuase sasuke has no access to jutsu.. if the battle is long and time consuming though sasuke would've "seen" lee's pattern of attack or his weakness with his sharingan( also copy his taijutsu)...in the chuunin exam it said sasuke was almost as fast as lee without his weights...now thinking it over and looking at what i have written i have thoroughly confused myself so now i cant say who would win..:P

but here's some stuff to think about:

lee
-taijutsu master (including moves like ura renge)
-speed advantage
-chakra gates

sasuke
-sharingan, to copy jutsu(if he has enough skill to do that) and to read and get use to lee's high speed attacks
-also speed advantage

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

Old 05-16-2006, 02:31 AM   #111
rasengangt
Genin

rasengangt is an unknown quantity at this point

team 7 vs yondaime-hmmm, this ones a tough battle to decide. Even though the huge growth in naruto, sakura, and sasuke, i still think yondaime can take on all four of them because he has a huge speed advantage. Sasuke's sharigan is gonna be useless against yondaime cuz hes just gonna pop here and there out of nowhere and he wont make eye contact with sasuke. Kakashi and naruto might come up with good combos, but i still think it wont be enough. Sakura has a lot of power, but her reflexes are too slow. She would never get a hit on yondaime unless they pin him down which i doubt they will be able to do cuz he can transport back and forth
Old 05-16-2006, 02:40 AM   #112
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

im gonna give a gama point for whoever comes to this thread...seriously , we need more people here ...

thanx fo' coming rasengangt. i agree with u, team 7 will lose to yondaime...but i was talking about team 7 vs team yondaime...as in sasuke, naruto, sakura...vs kakashi, rin, and obito.....

*gives gama point :P*

FC's

Old 05-16-2006, 02:49 AM   #113
rasengangt
Genin

whoops. Well, in that case, i think team 7 will win cuz kakashi doesnt have the sharingan and he cant use raikiri or chidori. Obito didnt look like that great of a ninja, and naruto probably could wipe the floor with him with his kage bunshins and rasengan. Sakura and rin, sakura wins easy. The interesting matchup would be kakashi and sasuke, and even though he doesnt have the sharingan he is a good strategist and he might actually have an edge against sasuke for that reason. But naruto and sakura should be able to clean off rin and obito making it 3 on 1 so i give the nod to team 7

oh yeah forgot to ask time skip or no time skip for team 7

Last edited by rasengangt; 05-16-2006 at 02:52 AM.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:53 AM   #114
Hinata Fanatic
Genin

Hinata Fanatic is an unknown quantity at this point

I Agree With You 100% Team 7 Would Wipe the Floor With Rin And Obito. Kakashi Would Give Some trouble But In The End Probably Loose to A Rasengan XD

There are two kinds of people in this world, noobs and leet....4nd 1f y0u c4n7 und3r574nd 7h15 7h3n u r 4 n008

FanClubs I Belong To

NaruHina FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Old 05-16-2006, 05:46 AM   #115
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAma_Oyabun
im gonna give a gama point for whoever comes to this thread...seriously , we need more people here ...

thanx fo' coming rasengangt. i agree with u, team 7 will lose to yondaime...but i was talking about team 7 vs team yondaime...as in sasuke, naruto, sakura...vs kakashi, rin, and obito.....

First..wats a gama point??

mmm... i think team 7 will win team yondaime...

y? cos team 7 has improved tremendously in terms of strength..plus! team 7 will not give up no matter what unless they die and will continue to fight and fight.. moreover, i think the moment naruto goes kyuubi on them, or sasuke goes CS on them, team 7 is sure to win..

Old 05-16-2006, 12:15 PM   #116
idono
Hunter-Nin

its hard to say coz we have not seen obito do much...or rin

~Bad Guys FC member~
Old 05-18-2006, 03:25 AM   #117
rasengangt
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by idono
its hard to say coz we have not seen obito do much...or rin
thats cuz they got nothing to really show
Old 05-18-2006, 05:40 AM   #118
demonchildXX
Amaya Akaike/Angel

Location: Amaya Akaike: -reading a book under sakura tree, outside of Ouran High School Host Club-
demonchildXX is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm...ah, i dont know...screw genma, go Naruto! woot!..LoL...
Old 05-18-2006, 10:29 AM   #119
sannin.kakashi
Academy Student

sannin.kakashi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAma_Oyabun

I want a Gama point!!!...(what the hell is a gama point?)

I need to go back and read the Kakashi Gaiden again. I don't quite remember Yondaime's jutsu's. But yeah, i don't wanna go through every single page of this thread just to check the matchups so i'm just going to throw one out there. Let me know if it has come up before.

How about....the hotties! Kurenai vs. Anko? Both are Jounin. both have their style of fighting. I will let you guys decide...
Old 05-18-2006, 12:08 PM   #120
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

haha....u all get gama points...*gives a lot

lol...just something i made up...ok, looks like VS thread is back on..woot!! ok...battle of the hotties

Kurenai vs Anko

FC's

Closed Thread