VS thread - Page 92 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 04:14 PM   #1366
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: VS thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
And Kisame can't? Wtf is that supposed to mean?

Kisame is also able to conjure an instant lake to use water jutsu with. It's as large as, if not larger than Nidaime's Suishouha. Nidaime does NOT have a giant amount of chakra like Kisame has and the fact that he can use water jutsu without any water is in no way even related to that.

Please show me Nidaime's Kinjutsu, he NEVER USED ONE, and probably never before the series even started in the Narutoverse. The fact is that Kisame would just win due to his massive strength and his superiority with Suiton Ninjutsu.
Wow your pre-hype for nothing!

I wasn't trying to take anything away from Kisame I was using him as a example(since we know a little more about him)to show that you need a large amount of chakra, and a strong natural affinity to be able to produce water jutsu on that level. I would expect all Hokages to know forbidden jutsu even if it wasn't stated on (Narutoverse)

Gaara would would win again.

Member of:

Old 05-26-2007, 05:17 PM   #1367
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1 View Post
Wow your pre-hype for nothing!

I wasn't trying to take anything away from Kisame I was using him as a example(since we know a little more about him)to show that you need a large amount of chakra, and a strong natural affinity to be able to produce water jutsu on that level. I would expect all Hokages to know forbidden jutsu even if it wasn't stated on (Narutoverse)

Gaara would would win again.
There's no reason that you could assume Hokages knew forbidden techniques, and there is also no reason that it takes a lot of chakra to instantly summon water. That is all there is to it.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:52 PM   #1368
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up Re: VS thread

Quote:
There's no reason that you could assume Hokages knew forbidden techniques, and there is also no reason that it takes a lot of chakra to instantly summon water. That is all there is to it.
Do you really think the third Hokage is the only Hokage that knows at least one forbidden jutsu, I'll give you a chance to think about that..................... Now have you ever seen anyone else use water jutsu without water expect for Kisame and the second Hokage???????.................... No! Zabuza was really good with water jutsu but I bet the only reasons he couldn't create water instantly was he lacked the chakra capacity and strong affinity.

Member of:
Old 05-28-2007, 11:32 AM   #1369
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of

whoa..chill guys, chill.

ok, how about kimimaro vs. kabuto? strange brew?..

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN FC -
-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

Old 05-28-2007, 12:05 PM   #1370
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmac1
Do you really think the third Hokage is the only Hokage that knows at least one forbidden jutsu, I'll give you a chance to think about that..................... Now have you ever seen anyone else use water jutsu without water expect for Kisame and the second Hokage???????.................... No! Zabuza was really good with water jutsu but I bet the only reasons he couldn't create water instantly was he lacked the chakra capacity and strong affinity.
Wow, there's so much assumption in here I don't even feel like countering it, but I will anyway. Who cares, just because Kisame has a massive chakra supply and can create water doesn't mean a damn thing, it doesn't mean you NEED IT. It's like saying, since Sasuke is emo and an Uchiha, then all Uciha must be completely and utterly emo. But that is NOT true, therefore your opinion is moot.

Zabuza lacked chakra capacity and strong affinity? WTF? He nearly killed Kakashi the first time they fought and if it hadn't been for Naruto Zabuza would have killed Kakashi with great ease. Kakashi is about an upper A rank ninja, so Zabuza must have been something, plus he has ANBU training. It doesn't even mean that the Hokage and Kisame are the only ones who can create water from nothing.

Actually, they both had to spit water from their mouths, creating it internally and then releasing it. Nidaime's Suishouha just doesn't require a water supply at all, for anyone. Kisame>Nidaime and that's all there is to it. He's stronger, faster, and more powerful with Suiton Ninjutsu.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:36 PM   #1371
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

Thumbs up Re: VS thread

Quote:
Wow, there's so much assumption in here I don't even feel like countering it, but I will anyway. Who cares, just because Kisame has a massive chakra supply and can create water doesn't mean a damn thing, it doesn't mean you NEED IT. It's like saying, since Sasuke is emo and an Uchiha, then all Uciha must be completely and utterly emo. But that is NOT true, therefore your opinion is moot.

Zabuza lacked chakra capacity and strong affinity? WTF? He nearly killed Kakashi the first time they fought and if it hadn't been for Naruto Zabuza would have killed Kakashi with great ease. Kakashi is about an upper A rank ninja, so Zabuza must have been something, plus he has ANBU training. It doesn't even mean that the Hokage and Kisame are the only ones who can create water from nothing.

Actually, they both had to spit water from their mouths, creating it internally and then releasing it. Nidaime's Suishouha just doesn't require a water supply at all, for anyone. Kisame>Nidaime and that's all there is to it. He's stronger, faster, and more powerful with Suiton Ninjutsu.
Sasuke and his emotional problems have nothing to do with what we are talking about. Why do you keep taking what I say out of context? I already know that Zabuza was really good and ranked high in the bingo book. But during the fight with Orochimaru and the third Hokage one of the ANBU guys said that "he heard that the second Hokage affinity for the water element was so strong that he could preform water jutsu without nearby water". So why would he stay that if you didn't need a crazy strong affinity?

Anyway I said my peace

I get the name kimimaro mixed up who is that the guy that has the bone bloodline limit are the spider sound nin the Nejii fought?

I just went back and checked my first post on this topic and I realized that you completely misunderstood what I was saying from the start...................

Member of:

Last edited by kidmac1; 05-28-2007 at 01:51 PM.
Old 05-29-2007, 03:34 AM   #1372
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of

kimimaro vs kabuto? (echo)..

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

Old 05-29-2007, 03:39 AM   #1373
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Kimimaro...hands down...

[
Old 05-29-2007, 03:45 AM   #1374
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Kimimaro would destroy Kabuto.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:07 AM   #1375
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

yep. too bad they didnt had a gay fight over oro.(sigh)

anyways, thank goodness something was posted aside from water jutsus vs kimi..

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

Old 05-29-2007, 08:50 PM   #1376
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

Oh, the one who fought Neji was Kidoumaru, the spider man with eight limbs. Kimimaro fought against Rock Lee and Sabaku no Gaara, he is the one who can bend his bones and compress them to make them harder. Also I agree, Kimimaro might have a tough time with Kabuto in the beginning because of his speed, but cmon I mean Kimimaro is extremely fast and strong especially with his cursed seal. Also, he is able to pretty much screw over any close range fighter in the Narutoverse today.

Oh, and here's an odd one: Neji Hyuuga (post timeskip) vs Kimimaro (pre-timeskip with NO DISEASE)

Last edited by AnticitizenOne; 05-29-2007 at 08:51 PM.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:31 AM   #1377
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

hmmm..hard one but..i'd go for neji. an obvious biased vote.as you have said kimi can crush any close range character in the narutoverse, but in post time skip neji has learned the Eight Trigrams Empty Palm, a more focused version of the Heavenly Spin, with which he can expel chakra from his palm to attack opponents out of his physical reach. and if neji got a chance of getting close to him he'll pretty much crush his bones with his taijutsu.

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

Old 05-30-2007, 03:42 PM   #1378
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

I'm going to have to go with Neji. He was good before the timeskip, so if he's a Jounin now, he must be pretty damn powerful. Which would mean his taijutsu is probably good enough to at least match Kimimaro's for a little while. So if he can hit enough of Kimi's chakra points before Kimi uses his curse seal or gains the upper hand, no more bone manipulation. Neji wins.

Old 05-30-2007, 03:47 PM   #1379
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

Few slight problems with your statement ShinobiKnight. First thing's first, Kimimaro's bones, if I recall, can be brought up at a moment's notice to block off certain parts of his body from assault, of course it could cover up Kimimaro's chakra points and make Neji unable to hit them. After that, Kimimaro doesn't need chakra to manipulate his bones, and he could pull off Sawarabi no Mai and completely destroy the entire battle ground, Neji himself would be also cought.

I guess I'm kind of biased too. IMO Kimimaro is better than Neji in every single stinking way possible, he's faster, stronger, more precise, has more experiance, has a better bloodline limit, has been on several S-Ranked missions, including the assistance of the assassination of a Kage which is currently still far beyond Neji.

Also, if you recall the fight between the Sound Four and two Jounin from Konoha when the sound four were at CS2, the Sound Four easily mopped the floor with them in several SECONDS. Kimimaro defeated the Sound Four all at the same time at CS2 without breaking a sweat. He must have the power of at LEAST two Jounin, probably more.

Last edited by AnticitizenOne; 05-30-2007 at 03:49 PM.
Old 05-30-2007, 04:01 PM   #1380
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Few slight problems with your statement ShinobiKnight. First thing's first, Kimimaro's bones, if I recall, can be brought up at a moment's notice to block off certain parts of his body from assault, of course it could cover up Kimimaro's chakra points and make Neji unable to hit them. After that, Kimimaro doesn't need chakra to manipulate his bones, and he could pull off Sawarabi no Mai and completely destroy the entire battle ground, Neji himself would be also cought.
I agree that Kimimaro would defeat Neji. However, there are also a few things wrong with your post.

Quote:
I guess I'm kind of biased too.
Duh.

Quote:
IMO Kimimaro is better than Neji in every single stinking way possible
No.

Quote:
he's faster
Pre-time skip Kimimaro is not faster than post time skip Neji. o_O

Quote:
stronger
They can both kill in one strike. So, no, he's not stronger.

Quote:
more precise
I kind of chuckled when I read that. Saying he's more precise than a ninja who has the Byakuugan and is a master at hitting chakra points.

Quote:
has more experiance
He's also probably older. Naturally, he'd be more experienced. But really, where would Kimimaro stand had he not gotten CS2, nor Orochimaru's training? Kimimaro in part 1 was probably high Chunnin/low Jounin level. Neji post time skip is Jounin. I'd say he stands a decent chance of at least surviving an encounter with him and figuring something out.

Quote:
has a better bloodline limit
One which didn't really do much against Gaara's sand, which isn't even a bloodline limit. Neji's Byakuugan wouldn't allow Kimimaro to make any sneak attacks on him, and he'd probably have a much better chance at fighting him compared to say, Lee.

Quote:
has been on several S-Ranked missions
That still falls into your more experienced part, which I already commented on.

Quote:
including the assistance of the assassination of a Kage
Did he really assist in that? At the end, it looked as though it was Orochimaru who did the Kage in, and Kabuto and Kimimaro were there to watch.

Quote:
which is currently still far beyond Neji.
Really? You think post time skip Neji wouldn't be able to take the Sand's pre-time skip Kage? o_O

Quote:
Also, if you recall the fight between the Sound Four and two Jounin from Konoha when the sound four were at CS2, the Sound Four easily mopped the floor with them in several SECONDS. Kimimaro defeated the Sound Four all at the same time at CS2 without breaking a sweat. He must have the power of at LEAST two Jounin, probably more.
The two Jounins you mentioned were probably jobber, low class Jounins. Meant to make the Sound Four look good, just like they made Kimimaro look good.

But anyway, I still think Kimi would defeat Neji. Just not easily.
Closed Thread