VS thread - Page 94 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 12:56 PM   #1396
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of
Re: VS thread

naruto w/o 9tails vs neji...neji will own him. he just won over neji in the finals coz of it to begin with.

jiraiya vs tsunade...not too sure they're both good but i have to say jiraiya. he knows more jutsu and with that he can deal with a lot of different situation and opponents.

gaara vs zabusa..gaara will murder him.

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN FC -
-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

Old 06-01-2007, 03:20 PM   #1397
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

about the Gaara and zabuza one, I'll stick with Zabuza if it's gaara pretime skip if not, then Gaara might win
Old 06-01-2007, 03:48 PM   #1398
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post
about the Gaara and zabuza one, I'll stick with Zabuza if it's gaara pretime skip if not, then Gaara might win
What exactly do you think Zabuza can do should Gaara release his tailed demon? There's no way Zabuza can beat someone as nuts and powerful as Gaara.
Old 06-01-2007, 05:12 PM   #1399
JustPimpin
Jounin

JustPimpin can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
What exactly do you think Zabuza can do should Gaara release his tailed demon? There's no way Zabuza can beat someone as nuts and powerful as Gaara.

GOOD POINT I'M GOING WITH GAARA

^Come join the Troublemakers FC, click the sig^

IF ANYONE WANTS TO REPS ME, MAKE IT RED
.!.Believe It.!.

Old 06-01-2007, 06:49 PM   #1400
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Quote:
Neji's the strongest out of the Hyuuga family so far, what makes you sure about that last part?

yeah sure, but have you remembered that Naruto will not let the tails grow? meaning, that'll give Sasuke a chance, also, sasuke has chidori nagashi which doesn't allow naruto to get near which in turn his rasengans are useless

he didn't kill Sandaime, go rewatch now, sandaime used the death god jutsu, that alone killed Sandaime, not Oro

nobody ever brought that into the topic, you're just randomly mumbling

bs, you yourself said, you're opinion was biased in a way,
and I think you're overstimating Kimmi

who would win the fight? well, prolly Kimmi since eh, well, you already said why, but he wouldn't win by a lot
I'm sorry RasenganACV2 but that was just a stupid post.

For one, Neji is NOT the strongest member of the Hyuuga family. Nobody said that, and he's done nothing to prove it to me. His uncle killed the head ninja from the Village Hidden in the Clouds in a single strike. Yes I'm sure it couldn't have worked anywhere else because if he hit anywhere else it would have just been a chakra point which wouldn't affect him at all.

Naruto won't let the tails grow, that's true, but if he was in a life and death situation where Sasuke was about to kill him and everyone he loved, you'd better believe that Naruto would grow another tail. Sasuke's special Chidori technique totally pales in comparison to the protection given to Naruto by just four tails, if he got more the defense would be improved by even more.

He KILLED Sandaime, that's all there is to it. Do you think without Orochimaru there Sandaime would have died due to heart attack? Hell no. The only reason Sandaime was pushed to use that technique was that Orochimaru was MORE POWERFUL THAN HIM. What do you think would have happened if the battle went on against Orochimaru and the First and Second Hokage at once? Sandaime was pushed to the limit of his chakra and he barely even managed to seal Orochimaru's arms.

I am NOT randomly mumbling, I said "if" and I was only preventing having to say something if it was brought up later....

Lastly, I am biased in overall choice, not what would go on in the fight. Even if I was a huge Neji fanboy or something I would still vote for Kimimaro just because he's stronger than Neji. I am NOT overestimating Kimimaro, he is still far stronger than Neji.

Back to the current battle: Gaara's sand being infused with water is very bad for it. If Zabuza could get in a good hit with a Great Waterfall or other good water element techinque, then Gaara's sand would be slow and sluggish and unable to block Zabuza's sword. In my opinion, it would all depend on where the battle was being held. If it were in the desert, then of course Gaara would win, Sabaku Rou would trap Zabuza and suffocate him with all that sand. Anywhere near a large body of water and Zabuza could hit him with the water and then use his great speed to cut Gaara in half. I say Gaara overall though.
Old 06-02-2007, 02:52 PM   #1401
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
I'm sorry RasenganAcv2 but that was just a stupid post.
fixed, get the name right

Quote:
For one, Neji is NOT the strongest member of the Hyuuga family. Nobody said that, and he's done nothing to prove it to me. His uncle killed the head ninja from the Village Hidden in the Clouds in a single strike. Yes I'm sure it couldn't have worked anywhere else because if he hit anywhere else it would have just been a chakra point which wouldn't affect him at all.
can you prove to me he's NOT the strongest member?

Quote:
Naruto won't let the tails grow, that's true, but if he was in a life and death situation where Sasuke was about to kill him and everyone he loved, you'd better believe that Naruto would grow another tail. Sasuke's special Chidori technique totally pales in comparison to the protection given to Naruto by just four tails, if he got more the defense would be improved by even more.
no crap huh? we're talking about a normal fight not life and death situation

Quote:
He KILLED Sandaime, that's all there is to it. Do you think without Orochimaru there Sandaime would have died due to heart attack? Hell no. The only reason Sandaime was pushed to use that technique was that Orochimaru was MORE POWERFUL THAN HIM. What do you think would have happened if the battle went on against Orochimaru and the First and Second Hokage at once? Sandaime was pushed to the limit of his chakra and he barely even managed to seal Orochimaru's arms.
I'm talking literally, he DID NOT, I'll repeat so you'll listen, DID NOT FINISH HIM OFF

Quote:
I am NOT randomly mumbling, I said "if" and I was only preventing having to say something if it was brought up later....
meh

Quote:
Lastly, I am biased in overall choice, not what would go on in the fight. Even if I was a huge Neji fanboy or something I would still vote for Kimimaro just because he's stronger than Neji. I am NOT overestimating Kimimaro, he is still far stronger than Neji.
ok

Quote:
Back to the current battle: Gaara's sand being infused with water is very bad for it. If Zabuza could get in a good hit with a Great Waterfall or other good water element techinque, then Gaara's sand would be slow and sluggish and unable to block Zabuza's sword. In my opinion, it would all depend on where the battle was being held. If it were in the desert, then of course Gaara would win, Sabaku Rou would trap Zabuza and suffocate him with all that sand. Anywhere near a large body of water and Zabuza could hit him with the water and then use his great speed to cut Gaara in half. I say Gaara overall though.
true, I like Zabuza more but like you said, it depends on where they fight

Last edited by EJ; 06-02-2007 at 02:55 PM.
Old 06-02-2007, 05:40 PM   #1402
Kaine
Ch-Check It Out

Kaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud ofKaine has much to be proud of

about zabuza u take him too ligthly cause kakshi beat him.If it he didn't had his dogs th fight would have been much more difficult.Meaning zabuza isn't weak he just fought the wrong guy.Also u can't compare him to gaara cause if u do u imply gaara can kill kakashi also.Which is plain wrong.Zabuza isn't a pushover that gaara would murder easy.Gaara will probably win because of the shukaku since the fight is before the extraction f the biju,not that zabuza won't give him a hard time.Heck the guy was fighting with his eyes closed...

DE FUCK YOU GUYS
DE FUCK!
Old 06-02-2007, 05:56 PM   #1403
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaine View Post
about zabuza u take him too ligthly cause kakshi beat him.If it he didn't had his dogs th fight would have been much more difficult.Meaning zabuza isn't weak he just fought the wrong guy.Also u can't compare him to gaara cause if u do u imply gaara can kill kakashi also.Which is plain wrong.Zabuza isn't a pushover that gaara would murder easy.Gaara will probably win because of the shukaku since the fight is before the extraction f the biju,not that zabuza won't give him a hard time.Heck the guy was fighting with his eyes closed...
Not really. That logic is pretty flawed. Yes, Gaara can beat someone like Zabuza. Kakashi didn't kill Zabuza, he did himself in after getting beaten down by some thugs. But even then, if that didn't happen, Kakashi could've beaten him.

Kakashi > Zabuza
Gaara > Zabuza

Actually, yes.....

Gaara > Kakashi at the time, since Gaara can simply bring out his demon if he takes too much damage from Kakashi, and then it's bye bye Kakashi.
Old 06-02-2007, 11:19 PM   #1404
unnoted
Jounin

unnoted is an unknown quantity at this point

The filler episode where Gaara was unable to fight just beacuse his sand is wet is a big bullshit. Otherwise the frog boss, could have just tried to flood battle field or Kakashi might have found a way to make water an advantage to the Sasuke vs. gaara chuunin exam.

gaara would totally pawned Zabuza, he is a weak prick. Haku is even stronger than him. The only reason that kakashi was having diffculty against because theres 3 genins and an old man getting his way.

@RasenganAcv2 Neji has the biggest potential among the hyuugas, but he is not the strongest among them YET.
Old 06-02-2007, 11:52 PM   #1405
MikeyM1979
Hokage

I agree, Unnoted. Kakashi couldn't go all out because of the risk he ran with Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and the old man.
Old 06-03-2007, 08:43 AM   #1406
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Gai vs. Itachi. Before you start on this one, don't underestimate Gai.

Old 06-03-2007, 08:48 AM   #1407
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

i actually think gai would wind since hes fought kakashi in the oast and he knows how the sharingan works but then again itachi doesnt need to even look at you.......so i would actually switch my opinion to itachi

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Old 06-03-2007, 10:27 AM   #1408
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

I believe you're right, as much as I hate Gai and like Kakashi the more I watch Gai fight the more I think he would defeat Kakashi. I mean how could Kakashi compete with the gates? Even if his Raikiri is said to go as fast as lightning (which is probably complete BS since no human can go that fast period, think about it 186,000 miles PER SECOND, he could circle the world five times in one second, that would make him THE most powerful ninja there is, which he's not). Gai being stronger and faster I really don't believe that initially, but with the gates sure Gai would be stronger.

The main question in my mind is if Gai could get off the gates quick enough, or if the Sharingan could predict Gai's movements even if he used the gates. We don't know enough about the Sharingan to say that. I say that in overall strength and power Kakashi trumps Gai with his extreme ability for Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu all in one person, non to mention the Sharingan and Sasunoo which could also send Gai into another dimensions. All of this is very circumstantial and depends on where they fight. If it was a big open field where both of them knew who they were fighting, and if Kakashi was in some kind of marketplace or something and wanted to kill Gai would be completely different. For the field situation I think Gai could evade Sasunoo, but if he was in the marketplace he wouldn't notice in time and be sent to another dimension.

Final comment on Gaara vs Zabuza:
I really don't think that you guys are correctly estimating the power of Zabuza, if Naruto and the other Genin hadn't intervened then Kakashi would have been trapped in that sphere for the rest of his short life. If Gaara's sand is infused with water, it is slow and sluggish, that is what's said in the filler episode and that's what happened. The reason the Shukaku wasn't affected by the water Gamabunta was using during the fight was that he had intercepted it with the Drilling Air Bullets and the water didn't get a chance to touch him. However, if he had a tiny Gaara and a giant source of water for Zabuza to use, then it would be quite different, all of the sand would be slow and sluggish and we've seen what kind of speed and power Zabuza has. The Genin tried to make a defensive formation and before you knew it, in an almost teleport, Zabuza was behind them ready to cut their heads off. I say that in the desert Gaara wins but pretty much anywhere else near water Zabuza wins.
Old 06-03-2007, 04:39 PM   #1409
EJ
Reckless

Quote:
I believe you're right, as much as I hate Gai and like Kakashi the more I watch Gai fight the more I think he would defeat Kakashi. I mean how could Kakashi compete with the gates? Even if his Raikiri is said to go as fast as lightning (which is probably complete BS since no human can go that fast period, think about it 186,000 miles PER SECOND, he could circle the world five times in one second, that would make him THE most powerful ninja there is, which he's not). Gai being stronger and faster I really don't believe that initially, but with the gates sure Gai would be stronger.
WHO THE HELL SAID THAT?! damn, you should rewatch, his raikiri can split lightning in half not that it goes that fast, rofl damn you should read what you say

btw, you're all on a diff topic

it was Itachi vs. Gai, not kakashi vs. gai

I'd say Itachi could win
Old 06-03-2007, 11:47 PM   #1410
unnoted
Jounin

unnoted is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
WHO THE HELL SAID THAT?! damn, you should rewatch, his raikiri can split lightning in half not that it goes that fast, rofl damn you should read what you say

btw, you're all on a diff topic

it was Itachi vs. Gai, not kakashi vs. gai

I'd say Itachi could win
LOL before you make violent reactions you should read other threads. AnticitizenOne is saying that cause many readers here said that.

For me Gai is the greatest Taijutso user in Naruto world. he even have a way to fight a sharingan user, by only looking at the feet movement.

If itachi had confront team Gai instead of Team Kakashi, during the extraction of the tailed beast from Gaara, Itachi would be totally pawned.
Closed Thread