VS thread - Page 96 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 12:50 AM   #1426
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: VS thread

i think neji can see chakra points. gaara can put his own chakra in sand to move it. he had a special set of sand from the tailed demon but not anymore. im not sure, but its possible that neji can punch holes through..his ability is to stop the flow of chakra.

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc

Old 06-09-2007, 03:02 AM   #1427
Oishi-desu
Genin

Oishi-desu is an unknown quantity at this point

wweeelll,,

gaara can manipulate sand, and well, its not like neji could kaiten forever, I'd say gaara could send waves of sand over neji and defeat him quite easily

HELP THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT FC BECOME A REALITY!
Old 06-09-2007, 04:03 AM   #1428
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of

kay..kankuro vs. lee...?

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE NARUTO SHIPPUDEN FC -
-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

Old 06-09-2007, 04:05 AM   #1429
Oishi-desu
Genin

Oishi-desu is an unknown quantity at this point

lollll

lee all the way, puppets are not exactly made of the strongest materials, and lee is amazingly fast, of course, maybe im wrong, cuz i dunno much about kankurou's puppets

but sasori's puppets could get owned by sakura, why not lee

HELP THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT FC BECOME A REALITY!
Old 06-09-2007, 04:12 AM   #1430
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

nejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud ofnejismirk has much to be proud of

yes but with the help of chiyo.

but i'd go for lee as well. he's too damn fast for kankuro. before he can pull the strings lee might've kicked him already. but lee should be careful though coz kankuro's puppets have somethings popping out of their bodies suddenly.

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

Old 06-09-2007, 04:06 PM   #1431
JustPimpin
Jounin

JustPimpin can only hope to improve

HA! that's not even a matchup, Lee almost destroyed gaara, well he could have if gaara wasn't so strong.... but anyways, if shino beat kankouro, lee would definetly win, hands down!

^Come join the Troublemakers FC, click the sig^

IF ANYONE WANTS TO REPS ME, MAKE IT RED
.!.Believe It.!.

Old 06-09-2007, 04:10 PM   #1432
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

NEW FIGHT!

Orochimaru w/Kabuto vs Sasori w/Deidara.

Hm. I'm not sure just what Oro can do against someone like Sasori, but he can at least use summonings to help. As for Kabuto, well, he's pretty fast and sneaky, and smart. If he can get up close to Deidara, he'd most likely quickly disable him. Then again, Deidara wouldn't be as stupid as to stay on ground for long. And Kabuto and Oro have the advantage of knowing their strengths and weaknesses.
Old 06-09-2007, 05:03 PM   #1433
unnoted
Jounin

unnoted is an unknown quantity at this point

Ill go for Diera/Sasori. I don't think Kabuto is fast enough to evade those explosions. Sasori's body is almost invulnerable except for the little spot which has the life.
Old 06-09-2007, 05:23 PM   #1434
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Kankuro vs Lee: I'd have to go with Kankuro, he has that puppet that's as strong as an iron wall to block Lee's strikes, and it's more than enough to do that. If he could catch Lee he would be done for, since all he would have to use would be Black Secret Technique: Machine One Shot, or Blindspot Destroyer to kill Lee. Both of those would work. Also, if Lee got caught in the poison smoke he would be pretty much done for, and with all those puppets on him he wouldn't be getting much done.

Sasori and Deidara vs Orochimaru and Kabuto: Sasori and Deidara all the way, Deidara would easily destroy Kabuto very quickly and then move on to help Sasori with Orochimaru. Sasori I think is already stronger than Orochimaru by a bit, and his one hundred puppets have taken down an entire country with just them. If he used that technique, then Orochimaru wouldn't have a hope.
Old 06-09-2007, 05:59 PM   #1435
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
NEW FIGHT!

Orochimaru w/Kabuto vs Sasori w/Deidara.
Deidara and Sasori would win. I'm sure Deidara would go against Kabuto and Sasori would fight against Orochimaru.

Deidara would either fly above Kabuto and drop bombs around him, thereby pinning him down, or he'd divebomb Kabuto and keep him distracted.

While Orochimaru has insane summons and kinjutsu, he can only do so much against Sasori's puppets and Sasori himself. Orochimaru's only hope would be to summon Manda, but even if he did that Deidara and Sasori could switch and Deidara could distract Manda and/or go directly for Orochimaru with tiny clay bombs. Hell, he could use his specialty as well.

Just thought of a new fight:

Gaara (before Shukaku is extracted) vs. Kisame (at 50%, just because).

I'm honestly not sure who would win. While Gaara's got a whole desert at his disposal, Kisame is able to make water and lots of it. Gaara can pretty much float in the air and/or use Desert Prison against Kisame, but Kisame can turn the sand into mud (and, if we follow that horrid filler arc, Gaara can't do squat with mud). Also, Kisame can make a whole bunch of Water Clones which can do their own jutsus, right? Anyways, discuss.

Old 06-09-2007, 06:28 PM   #1436
unnoted
Jounin

All Gaara has to do is levitate towards outer space. Take the battle from there for his advantage. But if Kisame can make water come out jsut above Gaara i think he is screwed basing on the filler episode.
Old 06-10-2007, 05:12 AM   #1437
nejismirk
Goteijuusentai

sasori and dei would win against kabs and oro definitely.

gaara vs. kisame..i'd say gaara would win. dei had a hard time on him. i dont think kisame and dei has a big gap on their skills and cnsidering that 50 percent of kisame vs. unextracted shukaku from gaara...gaara will bury him.

"I hate ghost shows."
-Ichigo Kurosaki

-THE HYUGA NEJI FC-
-THE GAARA FC-
-NARUTO ADDICTS FC-

Old 06-13-2007, 04:42 PM   #1438
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

my vote is kisame,

he turns the sand into mud, gaara's jutsus are useless

Kisame's 30% was trouble enough for Team Gai, imagine 20% more
Old 06-13-2007, 05:24 PM   #1439
unnoted
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post
my vote is kisame,

he turns the sand into mud, gaara's jutsus are useless

Kisame's 30% was trouble enough for Team Gai, imagine 20% more
Sand doesnt actually turns to mud when it get wet. Gai was having difficulty against a 30% Kisame because of his students. Team Gai specialzes in taijutso which is mostly for 1v1 battle.

A Gaara with still a Shukaku inside him would be too much for a 50% Kisame.
Old 06-13-2007, 06:51 PM   #1440
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnoted View Post
Sand doesnt actually turns to mud when it get wet. Gai was having difficulty against a 30% Kisame because of his students. Team Gai specialzes in taijutso which is mostly for 1v1 battle.

A Gaara with still a Shukaku inside him would be too much for a 50% Kisame.
What in hell makes you say that? Gai with his team is no weaker than without it. In fact, when he was fighting solo against Kisame, he was losing BADLY until he pulled the gates. Kisame is stronger than Gai is, no other way to put it.

Kisame is still too strong, he can fill a battlefield with water in an instant, and his chakra supply is as much as if not more than a Shukaku (this is 100% I'm talking about, not 50% so it's kinda void but...). Neji said that he has more chakra than he's ever seen before, and he's seen Naruto (who has the Kyuubi) with his Byakugan before.

I say that if they were in the middle of the desert Gaara wins, you don't beat Sabaku Rou, and anywhere else away from a desert Kisame would probably win easily.