VS thread - Page 98 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 10:20 PM   #1456
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all
Re: VS thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnoted View Post
That what i mean in out of nowhere. I cant remember Nidaime spitting water from his mouth,but i remember sarutobi spit something and made an earth wall.
Yep, as kind of wierd as it was Sandaime spat mud to create the Earth Style Wall. Nidaime spat water out of his mouth to create the Suijinheki, but he didn't need it for the Suishouha. Basically yes they can both create water from nowhere, but Kisame can do it much better because he can instantly create a giant lake to use Suiton Ninjutsu with.

Old 06-13-2007, 10:26 PM   #1457
unnoted
Jounin

unnoted is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe that gesture you are talking about is the same when the Uchihas is executing katon jutsos, its like coming outfrom the mouth. Kakashi did a similar action during the test on Naruto/Sakura after time skip.
Old 06-13-2007, 10:40 PM   #1458
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

I'm pretty sure any ninja that uses Katon Ninjutsu can breathe fire from their mouths, mainly because it's required for most of them. I think this uses chakra to convert it into fire.
Old 06-14-2007, 12:56 AM   #1459
Danny32789
Academy Student

Danny32789 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah...the chakra does convert into fire during a katon jutsu
Old 06-23-2007, 12:31 PM   #1460
Code
Missing-Nin

Code is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of lightCode is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Gaara with his beast, vs 50% Kisame...Gaara would win. I think Kisame would most likely have the advantage for most of the battle until he deals out some serious damage to Gaara. At some point, Gaara's beast will come out and squash Kisame to bits.
Kisame's Suiton would be a horrible matchup against Gaara's sand.

Kisame should win this one. Also because he took down a Yonbi jinchurriki who was stated to have elemental fusions; without a scratch.
Old 06-23-2007, 01:43 PM   #1461
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

yondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enough

yeah i agree anyone who has loads of elemental fusions is uber strong plus water vs. sand that's a horrible match up kisame would win easily.
Old 06-23-2007, 02:29 PM   #1462
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

i have seen gaara use some lightning before....it was in a fight in the 2nd movie. soo kisame still has the upper hand cuse the water jutsu...but if gaara is able to pull off that jutsu that caused the lightning strikes...he could i really dont know.....but it would be fun to see.

it can go both ways.

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

Old 06-25-2007, 05:32 PM   #1463
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

Deidara vs Sasori....
Old 06-25-2007, 05:40 PM   #1464
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

oo this match should of came after the next chapter..after we see how this Garuda is..

but im going with Sasori...there was a reason y deidara was listening to him..he has to be the stronger and better of the 2..

but if this garauda is gonna do what i think its gonna do..deidara for the win

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

Old 06-25-2007, 06:50 PM   #1465
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITzANIllUZion View Post
oo this match should of came after the next chapter..after we see how this Garuda is..

but im going with Sasori...there was a reason y deidara was listening to him..he has to be the stronger and better of the 2..

but if this garauda is gonna do what i think its gonna do..deidara for the win
You're not supposed to put spoilers here. That's a manga spoiler right there. =\

I agree, though. Sasori would win. There's a reason why he was considered Deidara's master.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:12 PM   #1466
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

I don't think Sasori could stand up to Deidara flying up into the air and dropping bombs on him while riding his clay bird, and he has worse things up his sleeves to use on Sasori if need be. Unless of course Sasori's Iron Sand Drizzle goes very high up in the air and can go up ahead of him, I think if Deidara could survive Sabaku Rou, then he can survive against a few puppets.

Anyway, new VS: Kakashi and Naruto vs Sasori
Old 06-26-2007, 01:19 PM   #1467
unnoted
Jounin

unnoted is an unknown quantity at this point

I favor Deidera. I think he is stronger than his master, and the only reason he caled him as such is because he was his senior in the group.

Kakashi and Naruto vs Sasori

Id go for the duo. Naruto's clones are more than Sasori's puppets hecan produce. And with the guidance of kakashi tis pretty much an ownage.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:40 PM   #1468
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I say Kakashi & Naruto on this one... With Naruto having so much energy and mastery over his Kage Bunshins and with Kakashi having 1,000 jutsus and the MS, then Deidara just can't defeat them.

[
Old 06-28-2007, 07:04 PM   #1469
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

Naruto & Kakashi hands down
Old 06-29-2007, 03:31 PM   #1470
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Sasori would win, since Kakashi and Naruto wouldn't be able to dodge all his projectiles that he sent at Chiyo controlled Sakura.

The only way Kakashi and Naruto win is if Kakashi decides to MS Sasori right from the beginning.
Closed Thread