VS thread - Page 99 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 04:40 PM   #1471
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice
Re: VS thread

Hmmm...Naruto and Kakashi would have to finish the fight fast, or they'd lose. After all, many people forget that during his fight with Gaara, he dropped a bomb that almost destroyed all of Sunagakure. If he can make explosives that powerful, Kakashi and Naruto would get blasted into pieces unless they finished Deidara quickly. But I think they could do it, so I'm going with Naruto/Kakashi.

Old 06-29-2007, 05:18 PM   #1472
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

I thought I put Deidara AND Sasori vs Naruto and Kakashi, but whatever. For the last one, I say they barely took on Deidara as it was during their last fight. If Kakashi used his Mangekyou Sharingan again, and Deidara was in the air or something, then they would probably lose if he decided to use it three times and exhaust himself to unconsciousness. Deidara could take Naruto on his own I'm confident.
Old 06-30-2007, 12:25 PM   #1473
Rasengan10H
Academy Student

Rasengan10H is an unknown quantity at this point

are you serious
Deidara has no chance against naruto
Deidara may defeat naruto if naruto deosnt use the power of the nine tails
Old 06-30-2007, 01:12 PM   #1474
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Here's the new match-up:

- Pre-timeskip Hinata vs. Post-timeskip Sakura

[
Old 06-30-2007, 06:35 PM   #1475
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Here's the new match-up:

- Pre-timeskip Hinata vs. Post-timeskip Sakura
I'd say Sakura. Sakura knows what Hinata can do at that point, and can act as if she's done no training. While Hinata still thinks that the only thing Sakura can do is replacement jutsu. Naturally, though, Hinata's taijutsu would overwhelm Sakura, but Sakura is a smart ninja, who doesn't doubt herself all the time the way Hinata always doubted herself. Eventually, Hinata will slip up or go easy on Sakura, because again, Hinata doesn't know that Sakura turned into She-Hulk, and Sakura will catch her with a punch or kick that would leave Hinata crippled. And if by chance Sakura gets hurt, she can heal herself and continue the fight while coming up with another way of taking Hinata down.
Old 06-30-2007, 06:39 PM   #1476
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Post timeskip Sakura would obviously destroy Pre timeskip Hinata, even at her prime at the pre timeskip I say that Hinata doesn't stand a chance against Sakura's strength.

New fight, this should be interesting: Post-timskip Neji vs Post-timeskip Sakura
Old 06-30-2007, 06:41 PM   #1477
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

yondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Post timeskip Sakura would obviously destroy Pre timeskip Hinata, even at her prime at the pre timeskip I say that Hinata doesn't stand a chance against Sakura's strength.

New fight, this should be interesting: Post-timskip Neji vs Post-timeskip Sakura
lolz how is that interesting only a true fan of sakura can say neji will lose no way.

neji is quicker byakugan strionger byakugan,smarter byakugan,better at taijutsu byakugan last but not least byakugan.
also pre timeskip neji can beat her to.

this is interesting

kimimaru vs kakashi

Last edited by yondaimehokage16; 06-30-2007 at 06:42 PM.
Old 06-30-2007, 06:45 PM   #1478
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post

Wait. How, exactly would that be interesting? Neji is much faster and waaaay more technically sound than Sakura. Yes, Sakura can break the earth apart, but what good is that if she can't break someone's head apart due to lack of damn near everything, against someone like Neji? The winner is pretty clear to me, but I won't say who'd win yet, because I'd like you to tell me how this fight would be interesting.
Old 06-30-2007, 08:14 PM   #1479
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Post-timeskip Neji will surely pwn post timeskip Sakura...no challenge.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Old 07-01-2007, 12:55 AM   #1480
Rabiki-San
Academy Student

Rabiki-San is an unknown quantity at this point

Well you haven't even seen much of Neji after the time-skip but from the little i saw during his fight with Kisume he would literally annihilate Sakura from any time. She wouldn't be able to hit him in the same fashion she wasn't able to hit Kakashi in the training exercise, but instead Neji could just shut down her Chakra network and she wouldn't be able to use her insane strength at all. I say Neji wins hands down.

Old 07-02-2007, 12:12 PM   #1481
Setoshi
Missing-Nin

Setoshi is an unknown quantity at this point

Sakura doesn't stand a chance against Neji. She most likely will by the end of the manga, though.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:00 PM   #1482
Rabiki-San
Academy Student

What about Time-skip Sasuke vs. Kakashi?

Old 07-02-2007, 11:04 PM   #1483
yondaimehokage16
Missing-Nin

yondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enoughyondaimehokage16 will become famous soon enough

there is one like that about kakashi and sasuke

how about naruto after rasenshuriken training vs. post kabuto.
Old 07-02-2007, 11:13 PM   #1484
Rabiki-San
Academy Student

Well I'm not sure, because the rasen-shuriken is an amazing attack but with such a wide motion so i think Kabuto might be able to dodge it but if your referring to Kabuto after he has Orochimaru in his body he might be more than a match for Naruto.

Old 07-03-2007, 11:52 AM   #1485
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I say Kabuto since he's pretty fast and smart which means that he could dodge the Rasen Shuriken and he's a Jounin-level medical ninja on top of that (if he shuts down an important part of Naruto's body,then it'll be over for Naruto).

[
Closed Thread