Bleaches Strongest - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Anime

Bleach Anime Talk about the anime series of Bleach here! Remember, this is anime online. No manga!

Old 01-13-2006, 04:13 PM   #1
andrew7913
Genin

andrew7913 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Bleaches Strongest

1. general AIZEN the Hat guy
2. yoruichi
3. Kenpachi (if he had a bakai)
4. Hitshugaya
5. Ichigo (maybe i only put him there cause he is the main character)
andrew7913 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2006, 12:28 PM   #2
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew7913
1. general AIZEN the Hat guy
2. yoruichi
3. Kenpachi (if he had a bakai)
4. Hitshugaya
5. Ichigo (maybe i only put him there cause he is the main character)
Actually you are forgetting some other captains, Ichigo might be in the top 5 if so he would still be last. Hitshugaya actually does not make the list, he is more like 7th or 8th. The order should be as follows:
1). Yamamoto Genryuusai
2). Aizen Sousuke
3). Urahara Kisuke
4). Yoruichu
5). Kyouraku Shunsui
6). Ichigo
The last two could be interchanged since we haven't seen much from Shunsui against a worthy opponent, Chad is decent but against a captain no contest.

Why isn't Yamamoto Genryuusai on your list, how are you going to forget the guy in charge

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force

Last edited by kidistight; 01-17-2006 at 12:57 PM.
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 12:53 PM   #3
Shadow
Genin

Shadow is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmmmmmmm

1.Kisuske
2.Aizen Sousuke
3.the general Yamamoto
4.Ichimaru Gin
5.ichigo

Yoruichu was pretty banged up in her chick battle and she really has more knowledge than power.

Gin has yet to fight anyone seriously

Aizen is yet to be touched

the general took to long fighting two captains so he can't be all that plus he failed to stop aizen

Aizen is reading kisuke's old notes plus he has created two ways for shinigami hollow transformation and he is untouchable by soul society, he has to be the strongest

Clubs
Jounin "Blood Moon" at Hokage Power!

Memeber/Assistant Organiser of Sealed Chain FC!

Member of Death Note FC

Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 12:18 AM   #4
nelsonkong
S-Ranked Shinobi

nelsonkong is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the menos is the strongest....and within shinigami...i think Aizen is the strongest.

Ma Sis : Sakatsu, Bubblezio
nelsonkong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 07:23 PM   #5
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonkong
I think the menos is the strongest....and within shinigami...i think Aizen is the strongest.
Haha, I am pretty sure a Menos is no problem to a Captain or Vice Captain.

I suppose my Top 5 list would be as follows:

1. Yamamato Genryuusai
2. Aizen Sousuke(May very well be switched around with Yamamato)
3. Ichigo
4. Zaraki Kenpachi(May be switched around with Ichigo, and this is assuming he attains Shikai, and especially Bankai.)
5. Possibly Urahara Kisuke, or Kyouraku Shunsui
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 03:09 AM   #6
kakashi1300
Kakashi's Eye

kakashi1300 is on a distinguished roadkakashi1300 is on a distinguished road
the ones who i've seen fight:
1. aizen sousuke
2. yamato genryuusai
3. ichigo
4. kenpachi
5. byakuya

still in consideration (in no proper order)
1. ukitake jyuushirou
2. kyouraku shunsui
3. urahara kisuke
4. kurosaki isshin

Official member of the Tropang Tambayan

Join teh Official Prince of Tennis FC Now

ATP 2009 Season

Last edited by kakashi1300; 01-19-2006 at 02:50 AM.
kakashi1300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 12:56 PM   #7
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
Hmmmmmmmm

1.Kisuske
2.Aizen Sousuke
3.the general Yamamoto
4.Ichimaru Gin
5.ichigo

Yoruichu was pretty banged up in her chick battle and she really has more knowledge than power.

the general took to long fighting two captains so he can't be all that plus he failed to stop aizen

Aizen is reading kisuke's old notes plus he has created two ways for shinigami hollow transformation and he is untouchable by soul society, he has to be the strongest
What do you mean he took to long to fight two captains, you just gave reason for him to be at the top he was fighting two captains and was doing alright. How was he supposed to stop Aizen he had just got there and Aizen escaped by being beamed up, what was he supposed to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonkong
I will just say that a menos is not the strongest.
Uh quick question why isn't anyone other than me putting Yorouichi or Urahara ahead of Ichigo, for the simple fact that they taught him almost everything he knows. I don't know anywhere else that the student surpasses there teacher that quickly. Shunsui should be in the top 5 easily for the simple fact that he was even able to fight against Yamato and not get killed so quickly. I did think it was funny how Yamato basically raised his spirit energy and knocked out Shunsui's vice captain (Ise Nanao).

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 01-18-2006, 11:02 AM   #8
sabakunoGaara
Hunter-Nin

sabakunoGaara is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
Hmmmmmmmm

1.Kisuske
2.Aizen Sousuke
3.the general Yamamoto
4.Ichimaru Gin
5.ichigo

I agree with ur order except for Ichigo. He is good ofcourse, but not the the extent that he is better than all the captains even if he beat some of them.
and as much as I hate to admit it, what u said about Yoruichi is true, she seems to posses more knowlegde than strength. BUT she is still really strong, I think she even beats Ichigo in the list.
Also, I think the fact that Kisuke and Aizen never fought up till now kind of gives me the idea that they are hiding their strength so they have to be the strongest.
So yea :

- Urahara (yay!)
- Aizen
- Yammamoto
- Gin
- .....I would put Yoruichi here

sabakunoGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 03:31 PM   #9
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabakunoGaara
I agree with ur order except for Ichigo. He is good ofcourse, but not the the extent that he is better than all the captains even if he beat some of them.
and as much as I hate to admit it, what u said about Yoruichi is true, she seems to posses more knowlegde than strength. BUT she is still really strong, I think she even beats Ichigo in the list.
Also, I think the fact that Kisuke and Aizen never fought up till now kind of gives me the idea that they are hiding their strength so they have to be the strongest.
So yea :

- Urahara (yay!)
- Aizen
- Yammamoto
- Gin
- .....I would put Yoruichi here
Well everyone is entitled to there opinion but when you see all the captains standing at attention as they wait for Gin to show up, you see one person at the head Yammamoto. I figure that is because he is the head since the head of the organization normally sits at the end of the table. That's why Tony Soprano sits at the head of his table with his wife but she is calling the shots on certain things. When he meets with the other bosses they sit at a round table because none is over the other. Excuse me for the Soprano references I have been rewatching the old episodes all over again.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 01-18-2006, 06:16 PM   #10
sabakunoGaara
Hunter-Nin

sabakunoGaara is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidistight
Well everyone is entitled to there opinion but when you see all the captains standing at attention as they wait for Gin to show up, you see one person at the head Yammamoto. I figure that is because he is the head since the head of the organization normally sits at the end of the table. That's why Tony Soprano sits at the head of his table with his wife but she is calling the shots on certain things. When he meets with the other bosses they sit at a round table because none is over the other. Excuse me for the Soprano references I have been rewatching the old episodes all over again.
lol its ok but i just dont get ur point exactly. I mean are u trying to say that Yamamato is the strongest becoz he is the head.
If yeah then its not necessary, he is the head because he is the one who formed the Gotei 13, but that doesnt mean he is stronger than Aizen for example....

sabakunoGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 09:00 AM   #11
noxide
Chuunin

noxide is an unknown quantity at this point
First I'd say Aizen only because he has the hougkyou and is probably using it.
Second would be Urahara kisuke because he would only have created the hougkyou to surpass his own limits.
Third would be The old general dude since he is the oldest most experieced and has and enormous power.
Fourth would be ichigo
and fifth would be kuchiki byakuya
noxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 12:48 PM   #12
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabakunoGaara
lol its ok but i just dont get ur point exactly. I mean are u trying to say that Yamamato is the strongest becoz he is the head.
If yeah then its not necessary, he is the head because he is the one who formed the Gotei 13, but that doesnt mean he is stronger than Aizen for example....
I am not saying he is the strongest but you have people not even putting him in the top 5 at all, like he is some push over. I think that him and Aizen are up in the air in regards to where they go, he fought two captains at the same time, which would at the very least put him 2nd on the list if Aizen is first. I know one of the captains is off and on sick but he is obviously healthy enough to maintain his captain ranking.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 01-20-2006, 06:02 PM   #13
xaolin2
Chuunin

xaolin2 is an unknown quantity at this point
To add more confusion, here's my opinion....

I would say Ichigo is the strongest, yes ,not for now, but ultimately, he is the strongest.Remember he has not learned how to unlock the full potential of his Riatsu and I bet with more training he will beat Aizen.Remember also that he injured Menos Grande and he did not even know how he did it.After all Bleach's hero is Ichigo...
Second is Aizen, only because he has mastered all 4 skills that he mentioned in that episode (while explaining this to Ichigo), and that he needed that 5th skill to combine the strength of a shinigami and a hollow (that is why he needed that hougyoku that was hidden inside Rukia's body).This is the same reason Ichigo is stonger than him coz' judging from what I've seen with Ichigo's battle with Byakuya, he is naturally a breed that has the power of a hollow and a shinigami.

Third strongest I think is Urahara....only because he is like a overseer to all that is happening.I can explain more if you want me to.
4th strongest- of course Yourichi, she has not even perfected her special ability of Shonku, and she's a princess of one of the noble families
5th Strongest- I have a feeling its Kenpachi Zaraki- once he unlocks the power of his zanpakotu (know the name and do bankai) he is a formidable ally.

That is all....
xaolin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 04:06 PM   #14
Shikamaru_IQ
Free Lancer

Shikamaru_IQ is an unknown quantity at this point
1. Aizen
2.1st captain
3. Kisuke
4.Ichigo
i had another one but its a spoiler *.*
Old 01-24-2006, 12:12 AM   #15
MrPwnzerz
ANBU

MrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enoughMrPwnzerz will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaolin2
To add more confusion, here's my opinion....

I would say Ichigo is the strongest, yes ,not for now, but ultimately, he is the strongest.Remember he has not learned how to unlock the full potential of his Riatsu and I bet with more training he will beat Aizen.Remember also that he injured Menos Grande and he did not even know how he did it.After all Bleach's hero is Ichigo...
Second is Aizen, only because he has mastered all 4 skills that he mentioned in that episode (while explaining this to Ichigo), and that he needed that 5th skill to combine the strength of a shinigami and a hollow (that is why he needed that hougyoku that was hidden inside Rukia's body).This is the same reason Ichigo is stonger than him coz' judging from what I've seen with Ichigo's battle with Byakuya, he is naturally a breed that has the power of a hollow and a shinigami.

Third strongest I think is Urahara....only because he is like a overseer to all that is happening.I can explain more if you want me to.
4th strongest- of course Yourichi, she has not even perfected her special ability of Shonku, and she's a princess of one of the noble families
5th Strongest- I have a feeling its Kenpachi Zaraki- once he unlocks the power of his zanpakotu (know the name and do bankai) he is a formidable ally.

That is all....
I'm not going to argue your opinions...but I'm extremely surprised you didn't factor Yamamato in there.
MrPwnzerz is offline   Reply With Quote