Which manga chapters are worthwhile reading? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 10:02 PM   #1
Jralph
Academy Student

Jralph is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Which manga chapters are worthwhile reading?

So ive just watched about 120 episodes of naruto within 3 days trying to "catch up" and I was wondering if any of the mangas adds any flavor/sheds light on any of the characters/story line that being told on the series? It seems that from the few manga's i read that the series seems really loyal to it. Maybe its just me being lazy or that i just dont think i have enough stamina to read and rewatch the episodes, but i was hoping that someone can point me to specific chapters in the mangas that differ from the series. Anything interesting, could be as big as a diverging plotline from the series/ growth of the characters are different/relationships, or something as small as a scene/saying portrayed in a diffrent way so in context it changes the mood slightly from its series counterpart,those are just loose guidelines so basically anything neat will do

Old 02-04-2006, 10:51 PM   #2
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point
manga is the same as anime. anime just includes some useless stuff, moves not seen in manga, or fillers which have nothing to do with the story. reasons for reading manga: better drawing, more accurate, stays true with the story

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
Old 02-04-2006, 10:53 PM   #3
andrew7913
Genin

andrew7913 is an unknown quantity at this point
all the manga is worth while jus cause they compress lik 10 episodes worth of stuff in 1 manga
Old 02-04-2006, 11:01 PM   #4
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
manga is anime without fillers...and also it's way ahead of the anime just so you know.....