The Akatsuki FC - Page 109 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 03-20-2007, 11:34 AM   #1621
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Akatsuki FC

how can Oro-chan still have his ring?

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^
member of The Geijutsuka Crew

Proud owner of: Yu-gi-oh FC!
*subrosa* is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2007, 11:36 AM   #1622
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

cause he took it when his hand got chopped off by Itachi
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 11:39 AM   #1623
TheFourthTail!
Chuunin

TheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of light

everywhere i read on akatsuki, i read that he took his ring with him when he left...

Quote:
Having failed to take Itachi's body, Orochimaru left the organization. When leaving the group, Orochimaru took his ring with him, and Akatsuki has, perhaps as a result, attempted to capture him ever since.
this comes from wikipedia: click for the article
Old 03-20-2007, 11:40 AM   #1624
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough

okay, they's quite true indeed, I've seen the ring in the anime before, I believe, but still, now he's dead, where is it now?

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^

Old 03-20-2007, 11:43 AM   #1625
balmung5000
cpas

balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

right thats correct
if you read the I think chapter 345 it shows when Itachi cuts Oro's arm off and that arm he was wearing the ring. After that Oro leaves Aka since his main goal was to get Itachi's eyes. So it all is correct.

WHere the ring is now is still in the same place as far as we know
Old 03-20-2007, 11:47 AM   #1626
TheFourthTail!
Chuunin

TheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of lightTheFourthTail! is a glorious beacon of light

we didn't even know WHERE exactly it was
maybe sasuke has it, or kabuto, or maybe oro decided to hide it , and now it's lost
Old 03-20-2007, 11:52 AM   #1627
balmung5000
cpas

It was shown in some chamber in Oro's hide out
It was shown a while back when Sasuke first joined Oro
Old 03-20-2007, 11:54 AM   #1628
*subrosa*
Jounin

true, when Sasuke was on his way to Oro-chan and Oro-chan was still wrapped up in bandages, they showed a little flash of the ring.

I would like to know where it is now... if it's in the hands of the Akatsuki, it's cool, that way it would all become a little more intense en the pressure on Konoha would start to build more and more.

Old 03-20-2007, 11:55 AM   #1629
balmung5000
cpas

well since Sasuke just took over we haven't seen anything i dont htink the ring is Kishi's main focus. I could really careless about it.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:56 AM   #1630
TheFourthTail!
Chuunin

uh, when sasuke arrived TWO or THREE years ago, the ring was there

but we don't know for sure where it is now
Old 03-20-2007, 11:57 AM   #1631
*subrosa*
Jounin

alright, we'll find out soon enough XD
maybe the akatsuki and the konoha nin's will start a ring hunt or something XD

Old 03-20-2007, 12:01 PM   #1632
balmung5000
cpas

Well being that Oro even kept it in the first I think its safe to say he wouldn't just give it up. Ever if i has been 2 or 3 years
Old 03-20-2007, 12:02 PM   #1633
TheFourthTail!
Chuunin

maybe kabuto claims a place in the akatsuki

ZOMG i would love to see that, and then watching his ass getting spanked by the leader

and then he runs off, just like oro did
Old 03-20-2007, 12:03 PM   #1634
balmung5000
cpas

yea i thought about that too now since Sasuke Defeated Oro Kabuto will take the ring and request a position. Who knows Aka is running low on members
Old 03-20-2007, 12:05 PM   #1635
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFourthTail! View Post
if you are going to think that way, you should take orochimaru's ring in consideration, he still has it, and the ritual can go on
Of course I took Oro's ring into consideration.
I just think that they need the rings to be able to paricipate in the ritual at all.
They said that it will take more time to extract a bijuu now that Orochimaru is not with them,so I think they will have some slow time extracting the bijuus now,with Hidan and Kakuzu dead.
And I said that they maybe can't perform it at all because it probably has soem sort of requirement of how many people has to be involved.I am sure AL would do it himself if he could perform it alone.Why share the power?
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote