The Akatsuki FC - Page 111 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 03-20-2007, 05:31 PM   #1651
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Akatsuki FC

I don't know if Itachi wants to kill Sasuke... he might do so if he gets a chance. He wouldn't really feel remorse or what so ever

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^
member of The Geijutsuka Crew

Proud owner of: Yu-gi-oh FC!
*subrosa* is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-20-2007, 05:39 PM   #1652
CoolChick
Genin

CoolChick is just really niceCoolChick is just really niceCoolChick is just really niceCoolChick is just really niceCoolChick is just really niceCoolChick is just really niceCoolChick is just really nice

No, Itachi wants Sasuke to kill him, or that's what Sasuke thinks. I think that Itachi loves his brother and would never hurt him. That's why he left him alone. Or because he saw potential in him, but it doesn't seem that way.

Fan Clubs:
Akastuki FC
Hokage Power FC

Akatsuki FC Banner^^

Hokage Power Banner^^
CoolChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:44 PM   #1653
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough

then his words and his actions are complete opposites

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^

Old 03-20-2007, 06:00 PM   #1654
CoolChick
Genin

CoolChick is just really niceCoolChick is just really niceCoolChick is just really niceCoolChick is just really niceCoolChick is just really niceCoolChick is just really niceCoolChick is just really nice

Have you seen the flash backs, they get along great. Much better than me and my brother at least, I try to kill him every day!!!

Fan Clubs:
Akastuki FC
Hokage Power FC

Akatsuki FC Banner^^

Hokage Power Banner^^
Old 03-20-2007, 06:04 PM   #1655
*subrosa*
Jounin

ghehe I've seen the flashbacks, remember them quite well too, but I also remember the night that Itachi killed his clan... he only spared his brother out of pity it seems

Old 03-20-2007, 06:17 PM   #1656
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolChick View Post
No, Itachi wants Sasuke to kill him, or that's what Sasuke thinks. I think that Itachi loves his brother and would never hurt him. That's why he left him alone. Or because he saw potential in him, but it doesn't seem that way.
He did hurt him quite a bit the last time they met
Actually,Sasuke got the beating of his life that day.He manybe wouldn't have left Konoha if he didn't see itachi then.Itachi is no good
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 06:18 PM   #1657
ChidoriAcv2
Missing-Nin

ChidoriAcv2 is an unknown quantity at this point

True he did get a pathetic beating, and he probably left Konoha because of that encounter as well because he realized he's too weak
ChidoriAcv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:44 PM   #1658
CoolChick
Genin

Well, that was part of it. It was also because he realized he was a loser. *sabrosa* stop trying to change my opinion, it doesn't work.

Fan Clubs:
Akastuki FC
Hokage Power FC

Akatsuki FC Banner^^

Hokage Power Banner^^
Old 03-20-2007, 07:46 PM   #1659
uchihafan808
Chuunin

uchihafan808 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey guys wats up..?

co-owner of the official S-cry-ed FC
co-owner of nejiten and shikaino FC
proud member of:
leaf village hokage power FC
the official leaf shinobi FC
the new sasusaku FC

Akatsuki,and itachi....who are your favs....
okay heres the deal:
Sakura100 is my buddy got it
Kata-chan7 is my nee-san on
LN is my teacher on NL
SB is my co-owner buddy
CC is my cool buddy
Hitokugutsu is my Bleach buddy
Sand_illusions is my cookie buddy

uchihafan808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:49 PM   #1660
CoolChick
Genin

Be quiet We are debating whether or not Itachi loves his brother, or something like that.

Fan Clubs:
Akastuki FC
Hokage Power FC

Akatsuki FC Banner^^

Hokage Power Banner^^
Old 03-20-2007, 07:51 PM   #1661
uchihafan808
Chuunin

uchihafan808 is an unknown quantity at this point

well i say he does and he just shows his love in his own way...

co-owner of the official S-cry-ed FC
co-owner of nejiten and shikaino FC
proud member of:
leaf village hokage power FC
the official leaf shinobi FC
the new sasusaku FC

Akatsuki,and itachi....who are your favs....
okay heres the deal:
Sakura100 is my buddy got it
Kata-chan7 is my nee-san on
LN is my teacher on NL
SB is my co-owner buddy
CC is my cool buddy
Hitokugutsu is my Bleach buddy
Sand_illusions is my cookie buddy

uchihafan808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:59 PM   #1662
CoolChick
Genin

You have no idea wrong that was to me.

Fan Clubs:
Akastuki FC
Hokage Power FC

Akatsuki FC Banner^^

Hokage Power Banner^^
Old 03-20-2007, 08:13 PM   #1663
Angra Mainyu
Genin

Angra Mainyu has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Alright I started reading the Naruto Manga and well i've got a few theories (I wont even get into the typical ones, like Aka Leader = Yon, Tobi = Obito blah blah blah).

Although I already know what goes on in the manga (thanks to my friends) I'm just keeping up since I'm getting impatient waiting for the episodes.

Anyways... Uchiha Madara = Akatsuki Leader? I was never told this by anyone, and I have seen his shadowy image around (like on UF808's sig)... but doesn't it look like he has Sharingan? :O

The other one is Itachi having a greater reason and purpose for being in Akatsuki, although he made it quite clear in the flashbacks that he despised Konoha Nin's as well as his own clan for being weaklings. Maybe his hand was pulled, and maybe he did what he did in order for Sasuke to get revenge. What I'm saying is... maybe theres a greater cause? (like sacrificing his clan to protect the whole village or something?)

Well theres a 95% probability that I'm wrong anyways...

I'm still on the early chapters... in fact I stopped reading when Sai and that other guy (Yamato?) joined the group and they are about to leave the village for their next mission.

Fanclubs:
Fighting Game FC
Naruto II FC
SquareEnix FC
The Akatsuki FC
Xenosaga FC (Owner)
[Click above to enter Fanclubs]

Angra Mainyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 08:30 PM   #1664
CoolChick
Genin

Right, how off topic was that? I'm not one for theories. They confuse, baffle, and just make the story wrong. Except the whole SasuNaru pairing, I firmly beleive in that.

Fan Clubs:
Akastuki FC
Hokage Power FC

Akatsuki FC Banner^^

Hokage Power Banner^^
Old 03-20-2007, 09:14 PM   #1665
ChidoriAcv2
Missing-Nin

ChidoriAcv2 is an unknown quantity at this point

well I have though about Uchiha Madara being the AL at one time or another but Coolchick's right, theories confuse a lot
ChidoriAcv2 is offline   Reply With Quote