The Akatsuki FC - Page 201 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2007, 09:24 PM   #3001
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man
 
AnticitizenOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Carcer City
Posts: 968
Thanks: 0
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all
Re: The Akatsuki FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
He founded his own country,which was much greater deed.Either way,their looks on the world differ,so let's say they have done the same.
He didn't create his own country, just a small hidden village. Remember that he used the previously created Rice Field Country for his Hidden Village. He did not "create it" he simply tricked its feudal lord into allowing his hidden village.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Who says Orocimaru would go in a battle without having bodies ready?That is naive thing to do.
Who says he does? Edo Tensei is not Orochimaru's main technique, nor does he use it in every single battle. I'm talking about if it were just the two of them with what they had on them, no outside influences. Oh, and Edo Tensei doesn't just take a body, it takes a LIVING body, so he couldn't just kill someone, lay them to rest, and expect the technique to work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
So,maybe he gave those offerings to Manda during the time skip?Which would rather be a logical thing to do.
That's not why Manda hated him. Manda hated him because due to Orochimaru summoning him, he got a sword forced through the top of his mouth, and he swore that if he ever saw Orochimaru again he would kill him. That's all there is to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I forgot?No,I did not say he invaded Konoha himself,but he made the plan himself.
Who cares? He didn't need any strength to make the plan, which was kind of simple I might add. Masquerade as the guest of honor, stage an invasion of Konoha, get one of its allies to turn on it.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I stated the obvious-old man Sarutobi is dead.Twist it however you wish,teh facts can't change.
I haven't twisted anything. Sarutobi is dead for good that's for sure, but what would have happened if he hadn't used the death god technique on Orochimaru? What if he had just used it on the Kages and then attacked Orochimaru normally? We don't know yet, for all the hell we know Sandaime could have won. Just because what he thinks is that he couldn't have doesn't mean that it's completely true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Umm,no.The interogator(forgot his name) said that when the time came to nominate the Fourth,Orochimaru felt himself worthy a cause.Even more,Sandaime wanted him to become a Hokage,but his lust for power,and his obvious malice drove Sandaime away from that thought.
It doesn't mean anything that he was considered for the position of Yondaime, that was a very long time ago. How do you know that his rivals haven't improved more than he has over such a time period? You don't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Who were not in Konoha for most of Part I.
Most? What the hell are you talking about? Jiraiya appeared in the early 30s-late 50s of episodes, and Tsunade came in at eighty, that's both LESS THAN HALF which is not most of part one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Tsunade beat the hell of him when the fight was about to end,but eitehr way she did not cause him much damage.
Are you blind? She was tossing him around and beating him up while he just took it like a helpless little child. He couldn't have done anything to stop her if she'd decided to keep going.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
You are saying that it is stupid to think Jiraiya and Orochimaru were the same?Okay,Orochimaru had larger handicap overall.
The NATURE OF THEIR HANDICAPS are completely different and they are uncomparable. Just because Orochimaru came up with techniques that don't use his arms, and Jiraiya never managed to come up with a technique that doesn't use chakra molding doesn't mean anything. Actually Jiraiya's task would have been much greater if he'd had to come up with a technique that allowed complete lack of chakra molding and control.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Jiraiya,a guy who couldn't summon a tadpole in the beginning,to a guy who uses Underworld Swamp
Which was about a tenth of what it was supposed to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
and summons Gamabunta.
This is after Orochimaru allegedly "defeated" Jiraiya.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Quite a progress,while Oro was the same from the beginning to the end of the battle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
If he never used an element doesn't mean he can't use an element.The same would be to say that Kakashi can't use Fire element because he never actually did.
Are you blind? Kakashi used Gokakyu no Jutsu on Sakura and Naruto during their test in Shippuden I forget which episode but he did use it. Anyway Orochimaru never used an element so the point is we don't know if he has one or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
For someone known as a master of techniques,he has to be able to use at least 2 or 3 elements.
/Speculation. /Assumption. /Load of BS. Master of TECHNIQUES, not a master of any particular element, how do you know he didn't completely focus on techniques that didn't use elements.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Let's just say our opinions differ.Thought I like Sasori a lot,and think he is one of the upper tier shinobi in Akatsuki,I think his overall abilities are lower than Orochimaru's.Not by much,but they are.
I suppose they do. I don't see a point in arguing any further since neither of us will give up our points and admit the other person is right about anything. I say we just stop mentioning it. I agree with most of your tiers, except for Kakuzu being so far advanced and Orochimaru being ahead of Sasori. I say we just stop posting about this argument and move on to a new subject, much less boring that way.
__________________
When you're pushed, killin's as easy as breathin': John Rambo

Last edited by AnticitizenOne; 06-14-2007 at 09:26 PM.
AnticitizenOne is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 06-14-2007, 09:30 PM   #3002
Kina
Star-Stuff
 
Kina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: You do not matter. None of us do.
Age: 22
Posts: 3,433
Thanks: 752
Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: The Akatsuki FC

Damn, you guys really went at it, I don' have the drive to arugue something to that extent if I have to type it all out.
__________________


Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.


When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.


Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 09:59 PM   #3003
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man
 
AnticitizenOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Carcer City
Posts: 968
Thanks: 0
Thanked 25 Times in 25 Posts
AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all
Re: The Akatsuki FC

It's not really that difficult, I find that since the summer started I've been overwhelmed with insane amounts of free time, so much that I can do something like that without really thinking about it.

Also, I have a suggestion about our next topic. So what's this with Tobi retaining his uselessness? Does anyone here think that Tobi will eventually be a large part of the Deidara and Tobi vs Sasuke fight? What do you guys think will end up happening to the battle?
__________________
When you're pushed, killin's as easy as breathin': John Rambo
AnticitizenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:04 PM   #3004
Kina
Star-Stuff
 
Kina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: You do not matter. None of us do.
Age: 22
Posts: 3,433
Thanks: 752
Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: The Akatsuki FC

Tobi might run away if it gets too tough. Or he'll be some kickass super speedy pwn-ing machine. I hope forhe second option. It'd be ashameto have more ninja like Kakuzu and Hidan in the Akatsuki.
__________________


Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.


When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.


Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:09 PM   #3005
Seal_master
Local Necromancer
 
Seal_master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: A dank,dark cave with my undead minions
Age: 21
Posts: 1,277
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice
Re: The Akatsuki FC

well we get more elumenated(sp) today since he manga comes out
__________________
All dead move to the hollow rythm of necromancy

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Seal_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:10 PM   #3006
Kina
Star-Stuff
 
Kina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: You do not matter. None of us do.
Age: 22
Posts: 3,433
Thanks: 752
Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: The Akatsuki FC

What time shouldI expect to see it?
__________________


Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.


When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.


Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:15 PM   #3007
Seal_master
Local Necromancer
 
Seal_master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: A dank,dark cave with my undead minions
Age: 21
Posts: 1,277
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice
Re: The Akatsuki FC

i dunno i wait till tommorow
__________________
All dead move to the hollow rythm of necromancy

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Seal_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:19 PM   #3008
Kina
Star-Stuff
 
Kina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: You do not matter. None of us do.
Age: 22
Posts: 3,433
Thanks: 752
Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of
Re: The Akatsuki FC

I guess I can wait, but I'll be gettng up early tomorrow XD I really wnt to see Tobi FIGHT
__________________


Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.


When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.


Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:14 AM   #3009
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: The Akatsuki FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
He didn't create his own country, just a small hidden village. Remember that he used the previously created Rice Field Country for his Hidden Village. He did not "create it" he simply tricked its feudal lord into allowing his hidden village.
He has countless ninja in that Hiden Village.Which is retarded,but he does.He has bases all over the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Who says he does? Edo Tensei is not Orochimaru's main technique, nor does he use it in every single battle. I'm talking about if it were just the two of them with what they had on them, no outside influences. Oh, and Edo Tensei doesn't just take a body, it takes a LIVING body, so he couldn't just kill someone, lay them to rest, and expect the technique to work.
Okay,let me tell it like this-It would be retarded not to have the most powerful weapon ready before a big encounter.Okay?
And you are actually funny if you think he can't have bodies ready.If he had for Sandaime and could have for Tsunade,he would easily have them for any other encounter.Just kill off a few prisoners,that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
That's not why Manda hated him. Manda hated him because due to Orochimaru summoning him, he got a sword forced through the top of his mouth, and he swore that if he ever saw Orochimaru again he would kill him. That's all there is to it.
No.Manda was angry because Orochimaru summoned him and demanded that he later prepare 100 sacrifices afterwards.When Manda's jaw was pierced he said:"How dare you shame me like this?I would rip to to shreds myself if my jaw wasn't pierced!Prepare yourself when we next meet!"
He was talking to Gama and Katsuyi.Why would he say that to Orochimaru,if Orochimaru is the one who summons?You see "when we meet next time?",why would Oro summon him ever after if that was a threat to Oro?
Either way,this argument started what would Oro do if he was fighting Sasori.When you count someone's abilities,means that you count thm full,not make assumptions if he has this or that prepared.
You are just being to ignorant/stubborn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Who cares? He didn't need any strength to make the plan, which was kind of simple I might add. Masquerade as the guest of honor, stage an invasion of Konoha, get one of its allies to turn on it.
Okay,you took this argument to whole other level.I will not commen this as it has nothing to do with the the topic I started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
I haven't twisted anything. Sarutobi is dead for good that's for sure, but what would have happened if he hadn't used the death god technique on Orochimaru? What if he had just used it on the Kages and then attacked Orochimaru normally? We don't know yet, for all the hell we know Sandaime could have won. Just because what he thinks is that he couldn't have doesn't mean that it's completely true.
If Sandaime could have won,he wouldn't use Shiki,that is about it.And if you read the manga,you would know it's quite obvious that he couldn't win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
It doesn't mean anything that he was considered for the position of Yondaime, that was a very long time ago. How do you know that his rivals haven't improved more than he has over such a time period? You don't.
If you read my argument a page ago,you would know what I said about that.I don't feel like repeating myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Most? What the hell are you talking about? Jiraiya appeared in the early 30s-late 50s of episodes, and Tsunade came in at eighty, that's both LESS THAN HALF which is not most of part one.
Jiraiya appeared in like 50ish episode first.Tsunade came back to Konoha and became a Hokage in the episode 100,and if I can count good,Part I has 135 eps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Are you blind? She was tossing him around and beating him up while he just took it like a helpless little child. He couldn't have done anything to stop her if she'd decided to keep going.
Yeah.I said she did give him a good beating didn't I?If you read what I said,you wouldn't call me blind if you saw that I wrote that he did not suffer much damage.Go read it again,Tsunade noticed something is wrong when she was beating him.The bastard is more than just tough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
The NATURE OF THEIR HANDICAPS are completely different and they are uncomparable. Just because Orochimaru came up with techniques that don't use his arms, and Jiraiya never managed to come up with a technique that doesn't use chakra molding doesn't mean anything. Actually Jiraiya's task would have been much greater if he'd had to come up with a technique that allowed complete lack of chakra molding and control.
Just because,just because...it's all like that.Can't change what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Which was about a tenth of what it was supposed to be.
Where did it actually stated that?I don't recall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
This is after Orochimaru allegedly "defeated" Jiraiya.
So?It was still the same battle,wasn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Are you blind? Kakashi used Gokakyu no Jutsu on Sakura and Naruto during their test in Shippuden I forget which episode but he did use it. Anyway Orochimaru never used an element so the point is we don't know if he has one or not.
Well,go read the manga,and then tell people they are blind.Anime=/=cannon.He did NOT use any fire-based jutsu in the whole series.I suggest re-reading the manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
/Speculation. /Assumption. /Load of BS. Master of TECHNIQUES, not a master of any particular element, how do you know he didn't completely focus on techniques that didn't use elements.
If I remember correctly,any nature manipulated jutsu is still a jutsu,no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
I suppose they do. I don't see a point in arguing any further since neither of us will give up our points and admit the other person is right about anything. I say we just stop mentioning it. I agree with most of your tiers, except for Kakuzu being so far advanced and Orochimaru being ahead of Sasori. I say we just stop posting about this argument and move on to a new subject, much less boring that way.
Well,yeah,I thought of doing it a long time ago,since I have no intention of taking this to an eternity.You just started going off topic about Orochimaru,so I had to finish it.

Last edited by Shrike; 06-15-2007 at 05:25 AM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:19 AM   #3010
Xei
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Xei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Kuta-Wato Empire
Age: 22
Posts: 3,124
Thanks: 47
Thanked 36 Times in 32 Posts
Xei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant future
Re: The Akatsuki FC

so what's so hot around here?
__________________





Co-owner of the:

Akatsuki FC

Member of the:
Prince of Tennis FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
Fruits Basket FC

My loyalty is to the:



Xei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:28 AM   #3011
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: The Akatsuki FC

Oh,nothing much.There was some talking about ex members of Akatsuki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Also, I have a suggestion about our next topic. So what's this with Tobi retaining his uselessness? Does anyone here think that Tobi will eventually be a large part of the Deidara and Tobi vs Sasuke fight? What do you guys think will end up happening to the battle?
He will be useless again,until Deidara is in a serious trouble.Maybe.Maybe he will just let Deidei die.I hope not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Kina View Post
Tobi might run away if it gets too tough. Or he'll be some kickass super speedy pwn-ing machine. I hope forhe second option. It'd be ashameto have more ninja like Kakuzu and Hidan in the Akatsuki.
Me too T_T
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 05:29 AM   #3012
Xei
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Xei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Kuta-Wato Empire
Age: 22
Posts: 3,124
Thanks: 47
Thanked 36 Times in 32 Posts
Xei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant future
Re: The Akatsuki FC

oh i see why did oro quited anyway?
__________________





Co-owner of the:

Akatsuki FC

Member of the:
Prince of Tennis FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
Fruits Basket FC

My loyalty is to the:



Xei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:31 PM   #3013
CoolChick
Genin
 
CoolChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Between a Rock and a 'hard place'
Age: 20
Posts: 160
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
CoolChick is just really niceCoolChick is just really niceCoolChick is just really niceCoolChick is just really niceCoolChick is just really niceCoolChick is just really niceCoolChick is just really nice
Re: The Akatsuki FC

Because he was shunned, or something. (JK)
__________________
~You only report it to the police when some one gets killed... and even then it's iffy.~

Fan Clubs:
Akastuki FC
Hokage Power FC


Akatsuki FC Banner^^

Hokage Power Banner^^
CoolChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 03:33 PM   #3014
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄
 
Shrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Silent Hill
Posts: 5,154
Thanks: 7,863
Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: The Akatsuki FC

We probably have one guy less in our table of Akatsuki.Oh well.
To bad Deidei will probably die in the next chapter.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 03:35 PM   #3015
MikeyM1979
Hokage
 
MikeyM1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Age: 34
Posts: 6,907
Thanks: 15
Thanked 604 Times in 577 Posts
MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Akatsuki FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xei View Post
oh i see why did oro quited anyway?
Because he tried to take Itachi's body, and failed. I don't think that stands very well with the other team players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
We probably have one guy less in our table of Akatsuki.Oh well.
To bad Deidei will probably die in the next chapter.
Too bad? I couldn't wait! Deidara reminds me way too much of that other idiot, Hidan.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.