The Akatsuki FC - Page 354 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 01-13-2008, 11:36 AM   #5296
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: The Akatsuki FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiari uzumaki View Post
are jinchurrikis alowed?...im one tofude!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilebig View Post
Can I join?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiwatari Satoshi View Post
Hey can I join?
Yes, you can join.

As for theme songs...
Kakuzu - The Apprentice theme
Kisame - Jaws (good one, GoS)
Konan - Origami (It's perfect!)
Zetsu - Green Acres theme

...that's all I've got...
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-13-2008, 12:19 PM   #5297
GaaraOfTheDesert
Genin

Location: DESTROYING PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GaaraOfTheDesert is an unknown quantity at this point

i got another one

deidara= the dreidal song (seing as how you make it out of clay)

okay yea its stupid

Hakuna Mata Baby
Forget the Past and Live For the Future
YEA HOW DO YOU LIKE DEM APPLES
Member of the Akatsuki FC
GaaraOfTheDesert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 03:07 PM   #5298
adoriz
Academy Student

adoriz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey can i join
Old 01-13-2008, 05:26 PM   #5299
Hiwatari Satoshi
Academy Student

Hiwatari Satoshi is on a distinguished road

Thank you!

The shortest way to do many things is to do only one thing at once - Nick

Proud member of:
The Akatsuki FC
Naruto RPG FC

One of the coolest Ninja's Gemma!
Hiwatari Satoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:27 PM   #5300
smilebig
Academy Student

smilebig is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraOfTheDesert View Post
i got another one

deidara= the dreidal song (seing as how you make it out of clay)

okay yea its stupid
That could work if you put the word exploding before dreidal

There is a fine line between fandom and obsession.

"You aren't even worth killing, foolish little brother." - Itachi
"A cute girl stopped me on the way, so I danced."-Kakashi
"Shut up...Or I'll kill you" - Gaara

Fan Clubs:

Akatsukui FC :: Uchiha Sasuke FC

Green Reppy Please!
smilebig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:32 PM   #5301
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

ok i posted this in the manga section but i need more opinions so i am posting it here as well....

Im not sure if its just me but watching the episodes of naruto just now where itachi killed the whole clan and its just stuff you noticed now that you didnt notice then.. and i can see emotions on his face that i didnt see before and the way he talked just seemed like it was a lie when he said he killed them to test his abilties.. its just the way that it was said that i dont think it was the truth.. I still think itachi knew what was going on and i think he did it more to help sasuke then to hurt him.. yeah as i said it was a bad way to do it but i think he seriously thought there was no other way.. and the part where he was telling him to hate him and how he can get it.. he gave sasuke all this info and the more i listen to it the more i think he was getting sasuke prepared.. i just dont see itachi as the bad guy and i seriously believe there is a lot more to the story... I mean he couldnt be nice to sasuke cause if that was so sasuke wouldnt of hated him... but i also understand sasuke more also and for those who talk about him being emo i think he has every right to be that way.. his mom was so sweet to him and she made up where others didnt.. of course thats going to hurt him and of course he is going to be that way.. and i also see more of him wanting revenge.. i understand him a lot more.. I just know there is more behind the Uchiha clan killing and i am hoping we will find out due to the stuff i noticed earlier.. ok i am done ranting =]
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:49 PM   #5302
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Hey, that's funny. I saw that episode on TV yesterday. ;D

Yeah, before I saw those episodes I really hated Sasuke for his emo-ish avenger theme. But afterwards I felt sorry for him, losing the people he loved, and being betrayed by his brother whom he adored so much.

I don't know...I think Itachi didn't do it to test his power, but in the English dub yesterday, he said something along the lines of, "All this time I've been acting as your loving brother to see if you would be a worthy opponent. You have the potential to kill me. I did this so you could hate me, and gain the power to do so." It was something like that, and I never really got that in the Japanese, so...yeah. Also, I do hope that's a popsicle the person in your avatar is sucking. :-O...

By the way, adoriz you can join.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:59 PM   #5303
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Hey, that's funny. I saw that episode on TV yesterday. ;D

Yeah, before I saw those episodes I really hated Sasuke for his emo-ish avenger theme. But afterwards I felt sorry for him, losing the people he loved, and being betrayed by his brother whom he adored so much.

I don't know...I think Itachi didn't do it to test his power, but in the English dub yesterday, he said something along the lines of, "All this time I've been acting as your loving brother to see if you would be a worthy opponent. You have the potential to kill me. I did this so you could hate me, and gain the power to do so." It was something like that, and I never really got that in the Japanese, so...yeah. Also, I do hope that's a popsicle the person in your avatar is sucking. :-O...

By the way, adoriz you can join.
exactly i watched it too lol and thats what i am talking about its like he is preparing sasuke after all this time.. thats what i have been trying to say.. Itachi has gotten a bad guy rep without really being a bad guy.. thats just how i feel and of course its a popsicle she is trying to cool off it is hot outside SL lol xD
Old 01-13-2008, 06:47 PM   #5304
britton kleinman
Academy Student

britton kleinman is an unknown quantity at this point
demonkiller

i will destroy your club, oops i meant clud. muyahahahaha.

p.s.iwas sent by a different club. i will be heering from u.

this is demonkiller sorry bout last time. i reely want to join please. they kicked me out for being too powerful.

Miburo Edit: Don't double post, dude. = /

Last edited by Miburo; 01-13-2008 at 11:30 PM. Reason: double post
britton kleinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 07:12 PM   #5305
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
exactly i watched it too lol and thats what i am talking about its like he is preparing sasuke after all this time.. thats what i have been trying to say.. Itachi has gotten a bad guy rep without really being a bad guy.. thats just how i feel and of course its a popsicle she is trying to cool off it is hot outside SL lol xD
Well, I thought it was a popsicle at first, but then remembered, wait, Mystik usually has seductive avatars and signatures. ;D

He's got his bad guy rep for being in the Akatsuki. 8D But yeah, in terms of the clan massacre, I see what you mean.
Old 01-13-2008, 07:28 PM   #5306
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Well, I thought it was a popsicle at first, but then remembered, wait, Mystik usually has seductive avatars and signatures. ;D

He's got his bad guy rep for being in the Akatsuki. 8D But yeah, in terms of the clan massacre, I see what you mean.
would you expect any different of me not to have one lol =D

i am glad someone sees it the way i do thats why i posted here also so you can see it.. great minds think alike i guess lol..
Old 01-14-2008, 04:01 AM   #5307
Hiwatari Satoshi
Academy Student

Hiwatari Satoshi is on a distinguished road

I don't reallyknow any songs that would be perfect for a Akatsuki?

The shortest way to do many things is to do only one thing at once - Nick

Proud member of:
The Akatsuki FC
Naruto RPG FC

One of the coolest Ninja's Gemma!
Hiwatari Satoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 08:14 AM   #5308
Xei
S-Ranked Shinobi

Xei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
ok i posted this in the manga section but i need more opinions so i am posting it here as well....

Im not sure if its just me but watching the episodes of naruto just now where itachi killed the whole clan and its just stuff you noticed now that you didnt notice then.. and i can see emotions on his face that i didnt see before and the way he talked just seemed like it was a lie when he said he killed them to test his abilties.. its just the way that it was said that i dont think it was the truth.. I still think itachi knew what was going on and i think he did it more to help sasuke then to hurt him.. yeah as i said it was a bad way to do it but i think he seriously thought there was no other way.. and the part where he was telling him to hate him and how he can get it.. he gave sasuke all this info and the more i listen to it the more i think he was getting sasuke prepared.. i just dont see itachi as the bad guy and i seriously believe there is a lot more to the story... I mean he couldnt be nice to sasuke cause if that was so sasuke wouldnt of hated him... but i also understand sasuke more also and for those who talk about him being emo i think he has every right to be that way.. his mom was so sweet to him and she made up where others didnt.. of course thats going to hurt him and of course he is going to be that way.. and i also see more of him wanting revenge.. i understand him a lot more.. I just know there is more behind the Uchiha clan killing and i am hoping we will find out due to the stuff i noticed earlier.. ok i am done ranting =]
well the face tells nothing at all. he could be simply be acting or showing the
real thing. No one knows except Kishi ofcourse.
hmm.... i have seen several some good animes that ends up with "I killed your beloved one for you to grow up and get stronger" reason, i was actually thinking of that too the first time I learned about Sasuke's past and I've been hearing that kind of theories since then. Not that I'm being proud but my insticts always ends up right(especially guessing what's going to happen next when i watch a movie or an episodic act).On my own opinion, Itachi hides something that Sasuke, being young and traumatized fom the killings, wasn't able to see...Like testing his capabilities to the limit is the only reason why he did that. i believe there is a far more deeper explanaiton for all of it in the future eps and that's what makes animes interesting! Yehey!

Co-owner of the:

Akatsuki FC

Member of the:
Prince of Tennis FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
Fruits Basket FC

My loyalty is to the:

Xei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 06:49 PM   #5309
adoriz
Academy Student

adoriz is an unknown quantity at this point

Akatsuki are being used. Yes its a sad fact but its true. Here's how and why. If you are too lazy read all of this scroll down.

Ok way before the Konoha was formed there was the Hyuuga clan. The Hyuuga clan had a a daughter who became married to a outsider. His name was Sojobo and he was the King of the Tengu. The Tengu were a mystical group of people that had special powers that the Uchias have. Sojobo had a giant fan called Uchiwa. After having their first child, they named him Madara Uchia after Uchiwa. Madara had both the byakugen(sorry if spelled wrong) and the new sharingan. He also had the powers of his father including mind control and the ability to create storms.

After Madara began to increase in power, his father Sojobo wanted to posess his body for the power. Madara knew his father's plan and the only way to stop his father was with the help of the Nine Tails. Madara and the Nine Tails made a pact and Madara was barely able to beat his father. However he did not kill his father but only seal him. The only way his father would escape would be if 3 Mangekyou Sharingan users used Amaeratsu, Tsyukiyomi and Sussanoo at the same time would Sojobo be released. However the Kyuubei also had plans of his own.

The Kyuubei also wanted Madaras body and began to try and break free the same as he is doing with Naruto now. The First Hokage saw this and the only way to save the village was defeat Madara. A great battle between the two occured and of course the 1st won. Time goes on blah blah blah. Now onto naruto. Ok lets just assume that Tobi is obito/madara. So what happened is the Akatsuki are looking to gain the bijuu's power. This is all before Itachi kills most of his clan. Itachi realizes that if he can find 3 mangekyou users he can finally achieve his top potential. Itachi knows that by killing every Uchia that way at least one of them is his best friend. Now there is one known Mangekyou user. Sasuke then also achieves the mangekyou which makes two. Itachi joins the Akatsuki, tricks them into going after sasuke. Now Tobi is a Sharingan user and some say he already has the Mangekyou and is controlling zetsu to keep going after Naruto. After Tobi, Sasuke and Itachi are all together Sojobo will return and wreak havoc among the world.

If you think this is some made up story go on youtube and look for Madara info its a 3 part series

Last edited by adoriz; 01-15-2008 at 07:01 PM.
adoriz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 06:58 PM   #5310
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

wow... That was great!

Owner of:

People live their lives bound
by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
to be "correct" or "true?"
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Harrada is offline   Reply With Quote