The Akatsuki FC - Page 398 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 12-13-2008, 10:01 PM   #5956
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Akatsuki FC

Well he's at hidden rain using ps3 joystick to control the pains.

real pain: damn that kakashi!!!! Ok lets try this!!! quarter circle forward + X.

rain ninja: what are you doing?

real pain: I just use a hadouken move on kakashi.

rain ninja: You dont have hadouken sir..........

real pain: uhhhhhhh......... pass me that Naruto Shippuuden: Narutimate Accel 2.

rain ninja: here you go sir.

real pain: That move by Neji preeety cool. How bout that? Damn this combo hard.

rain ninja: howbout something original?

real pain: Critics.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2008, 03:22 AM   #5957
Mayumi13
Academy Student

Mayumi13 is an unknown quantity at this point

May I join here???

~ Then Color will bring it all back ~

~ Happy Happy Happy ~
Mayumi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 06:09 AM   #5958
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Yes you may. Just pm Xei.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 12-17-2008, 12:14 AM   #5959
Xei
S-Ranked Shinobi

Xei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant future

I didn't receive any form this mayumi13.

well anyway *pm's mayumi*

Re: topic

Hidden rain village is quite far from Konoha for him to be able to control the six bodies so easily.He got to be some where near the village as Ino's dad say so.

Co-owner of the:

Akatsuki FC

Member of the:
Prince of Tennis FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
Fruits Basket FC

My loyalty is to the:

Xei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 01:10 AM   #5960
kluang
One Punch Man

Either he outside konoha, or konan control them or danzou

Old 12-17-2008, 03:37 PM   #5961
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

I don't think it's Konan or Danzou, but how interesting would it be if it were Danzou...
But wow! What an interesting chapter. Now I really want to know who Pain really is! (Too bad it'll take twenty chapters to find out.)
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 05:37 PM   #5962
OiB
Dust Eater

OiB is on a distinguished road

^There are some spoilers that may answer that . But you never know, the real Pain could be in the Rain village and his chakra is just so great he can control the bodies from that distance, or its just another Rinnegan ability, no limits :P.
Old 12-19-2008, 01:22 AM   #5963
Xei
S-Ranked Shinobi

Xei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant future

no matter how strong pain is... it has to have some limits or some kind of weakness... the title IS "Naruto" for some reason right?

http://www.csimanga.com/read.php?tid=621&page=e#a

now pain is really giving out his best in here!

Co-owner of the:

Akatsuki FC

Member of the:
Prince of Tennis FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
Fruits Basket FC

My loyalty is to the:

Last edited by Xei; 12-19-2008 at 01:30 AM.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:10 AM   #5964
kluang
One Punch Man

Pian just turn konoha to a parking lot!!!!!!!

Old 12-26-2008, 10:36 PM   #5965
Xei
S-Ranked Shinobi

then he'll make them pay big time in using his parking lot! He's a genius! LOL!

Pain used a technique that will shorten his lifespan.. that means it damaged him a lot(that's a weakness to me) and a very crucial fight against naruto.

Co-owner of the:

Akatsuki FC

Member of the:
Prince of Tennis FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
Fruits Basket FC

My loyalty is to the:

Old 12-30-2008, 08:11 PM   #5966
palmereap
Kage

palmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura about

sorry everybody, and thanks all the members/co-owners and everyone for keeping this place alive and buzzing.....i've a crap owner for the pass months and almost a year...so busy with uni i forgot about here...sorry hope ya'll dont get mad at me....i wanna make up some how ....

anything ya'll would like...beside me addeding all the new members lol
palmereap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:25 AM   #5967
Xei
S-Ranked Shinobi

// wonders how many new members pmed pal. lol.

Welcome back pal. ^^

Co-owner of the:

Akatsuki FC

Member of the:
Prince of Tennis FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
Fruits Basket FC

My loyalty is to the:

Old 01-07-2009, 07:49 PM   #5968
palmereap
Kage

palmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura about

lol...quite a few lol XD....i should go through and add them all...really lone process lol....hey xei..have you been reading the naruto manga recently??
palmereap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 09:10 PM   #5969
Xei
S-Ranked Shinobi

yep. i'm always updated.

430's the latest but hopefully chapter 431 will come out in a couple of hours.

Co-owner of the:

Akatsuki FC

Member of the:
Prince of Tennis FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
Fruits Basket FC

My loyalty is to the:

Old 01-12-2009, 02:08 PM   #5970
azazel
Fallen Angel

azazel is on a distinguished roadazazel is on a distinguished road