The Akatsuki FC - Page 57 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 11-10-2006, 08:13 AM   #841
Nara Shikamaru
Always Cool

Nara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to all
Re: The Akatsuki FC

Yeah sorry I know it's not their new plan.....but I was really hoping that Kishi was planning a whole new thing for the Akatsukis but it turns out it's the traditional conquer-the-world plan.

Old 11-10-2006, 09:28 AM   #842
bradízzle
Academy Student

bradízzle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara Shikamaru View Post
brad*zzle - welcome to the club!!

and well honestly I think akatsuki's new plan sucks.
Ah, thank you! I will enjoy my....membership to teh Akatsuki EffCee. Lawl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara Shikamaru
Yeah sorry I know it's not their new plan.....but I was really hoping that Kishi was planning a whole new thing for the Akatsukis but it turns out it's the traditional conquer-the-world plan.
Damn. They should make a new Village and rule people there. Akatsukigakure no Sato. It'd be better than just having 9 demon-enhanced Members on the planet, ruling everyone.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:25 AM   #843
Nara Shikamaru
Always Cool

Nara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to all

Yeah that would be better. Then the best nins from the main villages will combine their strength to defeat the bijuu-powered akatsukis.
Old 11-10-2006, 11:15 AM   #844
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

They conquer the world not to rule it. Read it back. They want to make war and constant rival so they live a true shinobi life. That what AL says.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 11:26 AM   #845
palmereap
Kage

palmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura about

true i agree with Kluang....if you read it it says that most villages were becoming soft now...and ninjas in the lest powerfull villages were going to waste...meaning everybody's getting weaker out of the lack of needing power
palmereap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 11:28 AM   #846
bradízzle
Academy Student

bradízzle is an unknown quantity at this point

But if you had a demon infused with you...you'd become weak??
Old 11-10-2006, 11:35 AM   #847
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

And to make ninja useful, use the bijuu to create war.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 11-11-2006, 08:30 AM   #848
Akatsuki Shinobi
Guy with a bag of Oranges

Akatsuki Shinobi is on a distinguished road

"But if you had a demon infused with you...you'd become weak??"

i dont think so..

but, yeah you guys seem to get the point, thats good, and i agree, nij'as like hayate gekko who knew the cresent moon dance, that apparently takes a long time to learn, was a highly skilled ninja, but because of the wrold the way it is, he hasnt had much training or experiance, which was his downfall, if the akatsuki's world happened, great potential ninja's like that, would live longer and be incredably powerfull, by about ten fold i'd say

my creations
AMV's
Uchiha rage 2.0
here
Fuuma revival amv
here
Grudge for my former sensei
here
Kimimaro's last dance
here
Temari Shinobi of the Wind
here
A hyuga's destiny
here
Black cat amv
Chronos's assault team Kerberos
here
Creed's power
here

proud member of The Geijutsuka Crew (TGC)
Akatsuki Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 02:02 PM   #849
palmereap
Kage

palmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura about

exactly what i felt......and thats the whole point of the akatsuki world

but than do you think this world whould be better or worse...in your view
Old 11-13-2006, 02:10 PM   #850
kluang
One Punch Man

With war and no peace... Of course it's bad. Ninja sound like warlords..

Old 11-15-2006, 11:57 PM   #851
palmereap
Kage

mabye you chould create a kind of balance though....lots of fighting but you only can fight on the outskirts of town and beyond...leaving the rest alone
Old 11-16-2006, 12:25 AM   #852
kluang
One Punch Man

And how to do that?

Old 11-16-2006, 06:58 AM   #853
Nara Shikamaru
Always Cool

Quote:
mabye you chould create a kind of balance though....lots of fighting but you only can fight on the outskirts of town and beyond...leaving the rest alone
Nah.. if it's a war then even the innocents are dragged into it...
Old 11-16-2006, 08:52 AM   #854
Sasuke Madara
Genin

Sasuke Madara has a spectacular aura aboutSasuke Madara has a spectacular aura aboutSasuke Madara has a spectacular aura aboutSasuke Madara has a spectacular aura about

hello akatsuki fc?

THE NEW UCHIHA SASUKE FC,
THE AKATSUKI FC,
WAR OF SHARINGAN FC,
THE *NEW*SASUSAKU FC,
THE OFFICIAL TEAM 07 FC

Sasuke Madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 09:51 AM   #855
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

shinovsnaruto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara Shikamaru View Post
Nah.. if it's a war then even the innocents are dragged into it...
I agreetothat
Anyways may I join

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

DO NOT OPEN SPOILER AND I MEAN IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!
NARUTO RPG FC!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCKS!!!!!!!
do not read ahead more ads

NARUTO RPG FC: Roleplay FC except you are a ninja only.
do not read on.

If you are read this AD and you are to join... keep opening these spoilers.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

You must always stay active!!!!!!! Even if you are not going to join.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=23040
shinovsnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote