the naruhina Fc - Page 165 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 12:51 PM   #2461
SASUKE GURL
ANBU

SASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud of
Re: the naruhina Fc

TOPIC:

what will happenif naruto got hinata pregnant and then it wasnt really naruto who did and it was sasuke..what do you think theyll do

Old 03-15-2007, 02:48 PM   #2462
silencer299
Genin

silencer299 is an unknown quantity at this point

makes me think... what if sasuke DOES come back, and marries Sakura, which leads into a very unhappy, abusive and violent marriage? ROFL XD
Old 03-15-2007, 03:09 PM   #2463
rokudaime
Genin

rokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura about

aight well so far we've agreed that sasuke will return to konoha (happy diane?lol)

also we'll go with the following pairings outside of naru/hina:
-shika/temari
-kakashi/shizune
we couldn't agree on a pairing for tenten and more than 3 relationships would get confusing so is that cool?

also i've planned out to just about the end of the series already. not sure how much of it should actually be applied to this fanfic, maybe i'll just keep some of my thoughts secret xD

@silencer, i think your idea for the rasengan turning into anti-matter and absorbing anything that comes at it would be more suited as some kind of ultimate defense. basically naruto would form a rasengan-like protection sphere around him that would absorb any attack thrown at him. sounds cool, right? don't know if we should actually use it but it sounds cool xD

*Tsukiyomi**Amaterasu**Susanoo* - Techniques of the Gods
<--Co-Owner (I'll fix my banner one day)

You're the only shinobi in the world who can surpass the fourth.

Co-Owner of:
NaruHina FC
Kakashi Gaiden

Old 03-15-2007, 03:13 PM   #2464
silencer299
Genin

man... that's even better *props*, i'm glad i was able to help, but the defence is great. still, i think it wouldn't hurt to have a defence AND a rasengan using dark matter, just so that he can use both.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:20 PM   #2465
rokudaime
Genin

rokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura aboutrokudaime has a spectacular aura about

the rasengan itself might be too dangerous. think of it this way, it's basically like creating a black hole. with the defensive shield, its not as dense or as composed as a true rasengan so its slightly easier to maintain (although would most likely take a huge amount of chakra regardless). as for the rasengan, beyond the point of whether its possible or not, it would be much closer to a true black hole than just the shield, as such it would attempt to suck up EVERYTHING, aka goodbye narutoverse...might not be a good idea. thats way beyond kinjutsu hahaha

Co-Owner of:
NaruHina FC
Kakashi Gaiden

Old 03-15-2007, 03:30 PM   #2466
silencer299
Genin

hmm, good point, but imagine, just small loops of it in the cycles of chakra, that's somewhat like what i had in mind.

Last edited by silencer299; 03-15-2007 at 03:31 PM.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:47 PM   #2467
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

whoa roku_planned till the end of the fic?? we talking until they get married and have babies or what?? haha

yeah sasuke will b back!!!! yeah!!!!

i dont think that we are out of topic though...cos we are discussing the naruhina fic, and that of cos will have to have side areas such as other relationships right?

regarding the topic_mmmm... if naruto and hinata get together and their child actually is sasuke's!! omg i wouldnt wanna go there! all i can say is fight between Naruto Vs. Hinata and Sasuke! haha

Erm.... i'm not such a huge hater of sasuke, so regarding Sakura and Sasuke being in an abusive relationship, i would think Sakura will b the one abusing sasuke! haha! such that he'll have to keep his Sharingan permanently activated to read all her sudden moves! haha

So we ready to start the introduction of our fic? i dont mind doing it if no one else is up for it.....

Roku_if other members PM u regarding the ideas for the fic, how bout posting those ideas here.... either that or u guys just post your ideas here instead of PM-ing Roku..

Old 03-15-2007, 11:38 PM   #2468
silencer299
Genin

diane, the first point of yours is simple. we go wherever the fic takes us, there doesn't necesarrily have to be an end (think of it as life).

the reason i said we're going off-topic is because not only are we discussing other relationships, but we're not discussing the naruhina relationship
Old 03-16-2007, 12:02 AM   #2469
rokudaime
Genin

@diane - actually my plan goes to them having babies and basically creating a new clan but we could discern the politics behind that at a later date, no clue how long it would take us to reach that point
i also had every intention of posting any ideas sent to me thru PM, like i've done before...it's a group fic, it just so happens that diane and i currently write the most XD

also feel free to start the fic if you want to. i'd appreciate it if you'd leave naruto's training scenes to me though, i have a few good ideas in mind that will show him maturing as well as getting stronger. (dating hinata should definitely mature him some)

Co-Owner of:
NaruHina FC
Kakashi Gaiden

Old 03-16-2007, 04:32 AM   #2470
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

yup! u can take the training! i cant think of jutsus and describe fighting stuff well... i like writing the "Life" stuff, if u get my meaning... haha

Well..... Might as well start off with the introduction than.... Just re-read Two Halves up to Naruto's confession part and now i'm feeling all inspired! haha!

Back at Konoha Hospital, everyone was being fully checked by Tsunade. Once that was done, she gathered all 12 of them in one of the hospital's rooms for a debrief.
"You all did well. You've defeated some Akatsuki members and have thwarted their efforts to spread more disaster. However, this is only the beginning. From now on, things will only get more difficult. The strongest enemies have yet to surface. In order for all of u here to be able to fight them and come out alive, i have devised a training programe for all of u here. This 3-mth training program will help u achieve some essential techniques. For the next 3 days, i suggest u recover and gather your strength as your training will b intentsive and with hardly any time for u to do anything else but sleep."

"Next i'll let Jiraiya brief u on what's to come battle/enemy wise".

Ero senin walked in with a serious expression on his face. Naruto was stunned!
"Now, the word is that Akatuski is withdrawing for the time being. Their forces have been depleted more than they ever thought possible, and it is highly likely that they will now approach their potential Akatsuki members and recruit them. This is ideal for us to firstly find out who are the potential Akatsuki members and take them out before they become a bigger threat and secondly, to wipe out the Akatsuki members for good! This is no easy task and we will b working closing with the Kazekage and his sand shinobi. As we speak, Jounins and ANBU are being briefed and grouped on this matter. They will set out in 2 days time. If anything, we are hoping to get our hands on the whole list of potential Akatsuki members."

"Next up is our other outstanding issue." Ero-senin turned to look at Naruto, "Orochimaru & Sasuke....""It is time we put an end to this. After your 3-mth training, 6 of u will have the objective to capture or kill orochimaru, and the other 6 will act as back up to aid those injured and/or to kill Sasuke if he proves to have taken a turn for the dark side after all this time with Oro."
Naruto was on his feet in 2 ticks yelling, "We will NOT kill Sasuke!!! h-h-he is one of our own! how can we kill him? i will make him see reason! i will take him back! i promised Sakura-chan! we will get him home together!!! and whoever tries to stop this, i will defeat him! even if it is u Ero-Senin!"
Sakura had tears in her eyes but she also stood up, "Naruto and i will bring sasuke back, and if we have to do it alone, we will!"
Tsunade and Jiraiya looked at each other, "We know this," said Tsunade, which is why the 2 of u will b in the first team to defead Orochimaru, and not the team to retrieve/kill Sasuke. We do not want to kill sasuke either, but if there is really no hope for him, we will make sure he is killed, before he can bring worse problems for us all. That is the end of this discussion on Sasuke. Trust us and your team mates to make the right decision on this matter."

Naruto turned and stompped out of the room fuming. He was angry at Obaa-chan for even allowing an order for sasuke to b killed, but deep inside, he too worried that there would b no hope for Sasuke to return, but his stubborness refused to believe this fear, and he continued to cling to that small glimmer of hope, that Sasuke would come back to team 7.

He found himself back home and started rummaging his cupboards. He was so going to hunt down all his cup ramen and drown his sorrows by eating every last one of them!

After his 3rd cup, there was a knock on his door.

He opened the door to find Sakura. Both were silent as Sakura came in and sat on the floor. "I think we seriously have to think of how we are going to get Sasuke back. Also we must come to terms with the possiblity that Sasuke-kun will not return to us." Sakura managed to choke all this out before she started sobbing again.

Old 03-16-2007, 05:24 AM   #2471
diane_cheeze
ANBU

sorry for the double post but i wanted to continue... it was all a whole bunch of talking, but i hope that at least now we have some sorta aim as to where this fic will b headed towards.

Naruto felt numb. To hear all this coming from Sakura, it was just too unrealistic, "Dont u love him Sakura-chan? how can u tell me that u can accept his death? by us no less?? how can we allow this?"

"I worry Naruto, that after all this time, the Sasuke we will encounter, is not the Sasuke that i love. I want u to know that if this happens, i will not hold u to that promise that u made me, the promise to return sasuke-kun to me. If Sasuke is now forever trapped in the darkness, make a new promise to me now Naruto, that we will kill Sasuke in the fastest and most humane way possible. I worry Naruto, that if we hesitate, we or the rest whom we hold dear to us, will b the ones to suffer Sasuke's attack. That wont be fair to them, and it will be selfish of us to just do what we want. Can u imagine your guilt? If u were to hesitate in taking out Sasuke, and he takes the opportunity to kill Hinata? or me?"

Naruto let this register in his brains, "Ok Sakura-chan, lets promise now, that if Sasuke is beyond our reach, we will do all we can to kill him. For the sake of our friendship with Sasuke, let's do him the favour of stopping him from himself."

"On that note, this is the end of the briefing. Please spend the remaining time at your leisure before you leave." Said Tsunade to the Sand Shinobi gather in her briefing room.

Shikarmaru was awakened by the sound of his hospital room door opening. He was surprised to see Temari walk in. With a basket of apples no less.
"Look at u",she scorned..."all banged and bruised up....to think that i actually thought u were skilled....humph!" But she started peeling and cutting up an apple for Shikamaru. "Its nice to see u too Temari... i thought that it was highly likely that u will b one of the Sand Shinobi who will aid us. Is kankuro here too?"
"Yes he is, Gaara too actually, even though the council was not happy at all about him leaving the village,but u cant stop the Kage once he decides to do something now can u? But not to worry, he has some trusted personel acting on his behalf." Said Temari with a grin. "oh, we also brought along 20 sand shinobi."
"So u will b leaving in 2 days than with the rest of them? It'll b dangerous without me there to save your ass so be extra careful." With that said Temari promptly stuffed an apple into Shika's mouth. "Well, the target for kankuro, gaara and myself, according to the information gathered by Jiraya-sama is laying low in a small village some distance from here. We are leaving a day earlier than the rest, to take care of him before he goes on the move again. Gaara needs to get back to the village soon anyway so he cant spend to much time just traveling."

"I'll see u when i get back than Shikamaru, u better have recovered by than!" She got up to leave but Shikamaru managed to get her arm, "erm... how bout some more apples? i want to discuss with u on your strategy for this mission."

Dinner was over in the Hyuuga household and Hinata was bathed and dressed in her sleeping yukata, combing her hair in her room. "Naruto-kun...i hope u are feeling better..." she sighed... She was feeling all guilty as she did not manage to talk to Naruto at all after he had stomped out during the briefing in the hospital. She had to rush home as her father wanted to speak with her. "I sure hope that he can last until 2mor morning, if i were to sneak out i'm sure father will catch me... and that will only cause us even more problems..."

Suddenly she heard a soft noise. A light 'tock' kinda noise on her window. She got all paranoid and activated her byakugan while getting into her fighting pose. Her byakugan saw a blob type figure outside her window. Recognising the blob, she rushed to lift her blinds and open her window. Outside on her window still was gamanikchi. "Yo baby! how u doing? how bout a walk under the moonlight with me? u could cradle me in your arms and i could - -..." Whack! a huge pebble just smacked the back of the little frog's head, "Hey u baka! what the hell are u saying huh??? u perverted frog! i'm going to squish u flat under my foot u hear me!!" yelled Naruto from outside the Hyuuga Estate fencing. "Shit!" yelled Naruto as all the downstairs lights were suddenly turned on, he roof hoped away as Gamanikchi laughed in Hinata's room. "BAKA! HAHAHAHAHA! Serves him right!" laughed the frog.

"Ano, gamanikchi-kun...what was that all about?"

"Well...your lover wanted to talk to u so badly but he didnt dare come knocking at your front door, nor did he want to trespass behind your father's back, so he sent me instead. He wanted to ask u to chat with him for awhile, but it looks like he drew more attention...as usual with that loud mouth of his..."

There was a bang on her door and hisashi opened the door, "i believe THIS is here for u!" as he pulled Naruto by his ear... "If u got no guts to knock the front door boy! u are undeserving of my recognition! Hinata! downstairs now! u got 1 hour with the boy!"

Hisashi stomped away shaking his head, and pulling Naruto behind him.

"I understand that u did well against the Akatsuki boy, keep it up! i will b one of your supervisors for your 3mth intentsive training! u better not let me down! Oh and 1 more thing, this is MY house! did u honestly think u could come near here AND summon something without my knowledge?"

"You can meet Hinata in here, i will b watching u, u hear me!" With that said Hisashi walked away, "i sure hope Hanabi doesnt get a boyfriend for like another 20 years!" He thought to himself.

Last edited by diane_cheeze; 03-16-2007 at 05:28 AM.
Old 03-16-2007, 10:51 AM   #2472
silencer299
Genin

*pulls borat accent* very nice
Old 03-16-2007, 11:07 AM   #2473
rokudaime
Genin

haha nice chapter diane, having hiashi help supervise his training gives me a really good idea overall.

Hint:
Naruto's multiple supervisors help with multiple facets of being a shinobi
-Hiashi helps with his control and in taijutsu which will help naruto develop his own taijutsu form (shh..it'll be awesome)
-Kakashi and Yamato help Naruto in ninjutsu
-one big surprise...Naruto is going to spend time studying in the library reading actual books beyond just dangerous ninjutsu (AHHH RUN FOR THE HILLS)

Co-Owner of:
NaruHina FC
Kakashi Gaiden

Old 03-16-2007, 09:56 PM   #2474
silencer299
Genin

`heha'e
i'm edunkhg, i'm le tiered
ty'l adn hapy
Old 03-16-2007, 09:57 PM   #2475