The Sand Shinobis FC - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 04-21-2006, 05:42 PM   #151
yata
akatsuki was here

yata is an unknown quantity at this point

So OG, if they are wrong size, could you re-size them, thank you ^_^

I decided to get a life so I quit all of this anime/magna stuff.
However, remember that I won almost all of the most hated awards in the first annual NL Awards.
AND I AM DAMN PROUD!
yata is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2006, 05:56 PM   #152
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
can you save them as png files?O.o...they are a bit blurry on my pc>.>....
Old 04-24-2006, 01:24 PM   #153
haka
crazy back stabber!!

haka is an unknown quantity at this point
Topic: I say that Gaara would probably be strong but scared of the other 2 siblings. Kankuro and Temari would be really powerful i'm guessing(but temari will look ugly cause she would get her beauty sleep T.T)

Which FF Character Are You?

Proud owner of:
The Bisexual Fc

Proud Co-owner of:
The sand shinobis FC
The Gorillaz Fc

Proud member of:
Hyuuga Neji FC
Pro Gamers FC
Legend of zelda FC
Final Fantasy Fc
haka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 02:50 PM   #154
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
lol.....she would look...gothic>.>........but think of the power they'll have X.X.....i dont think that gaara will be scared even if the others had the demon, dunno why...he doesn't seem like the kind of person that would be fearful, though i could be wrong, he might act like the way kankurou and temari do when they are around him>.>, fearful..........
Old 04-26-2006, 01:23 PM   #155
haka
crazy back stabber!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510
lol.....she would look...gothic>.>........but think of the power they'll have X.X.....i dont think that gaara will be scared even if the others had the demon, dunno why...he doesn't seem like the kind of person that would be fearful, though i could be wrong, he might act like the way kankurou and temari do when they are around him>.>, fearful..........
Gothic Temari? Hmmm I actually have a thing for gothic girls...sooo all is well yay!(unless she got all wrinkley uugh *shudder*

Proud owner of:
The Bisexual Fc

Proud Co-owner of:
The sand shinobis FC
The Gorillaz Fc

Proud member of:
Hyuuga Neji FC
Pro Gamers FC
Legend of zelda FC
Final Fantasy Fc
Old 04-26-2006, 08:03 PM   #156
OG
[잊지 말아요]

lol......believe it or not im actually working on that drawing of the 3 of them in reverse genders X.X.........i wonder how it'll turn out lmao......kankurou would be so different, i dunno if i'll like him X.X......
Old 04-28-2006, 02:20 PM   #157
haka
crazy back stabber!!

Re: The Sand Shinobis FC

K new topic:
Wwhat if the sand shinobi's had to fight over who had to be kaze kage (gaara without shikaku) there were no teams no truces and most importantly NO ONE HIT KILLS!

I wanna say temari because if KAnkuro attack her big wind gust and the puppets have to keep their distance, unless kankuro can get a wire around her leg then that's an advantage.

If Gaara attacks her I think she would probably have something up her sleeve to stop gaara's sand attacks, for instance if she keeps applying preesure to Gaara then uses the wind to make a leeter bomb myseriously fall behind him BOOM! finish him off. But gaara could still use his ultimate defense or make a sand clone so when temari is concentrating on one gaara just could sink her underground.

I actually never said how to beat kankuro....oh well

Proud owner of:
The Bisexual Fc

Proud Co-owner of:
The sand shinobis FC
The Gorillaz Fc

Proud member of:
Hyuuga Neji FC
Pro Gamers FC
Legend of zelda FC
Final Fantasy Fc
Old 04-29-2006, 09:24 PM   #158
OG
[잊지 말아요]

hmm....that's hard...kankurou only needs one short to take them down with poison....can he do it i dunno....gaara would still have his jutsus, but not as much chakra to waste....temari is only good from a distance and seems to have a lot of chakra, she can summon>.>....

hmm...tough call, but id go with gaara just cause his seem like they would work on both kankurou and temari, but who knows lol........
Old 05-01-2006, 02:07 PM   #159
haka
crazy back stabber!!

I see what you mean. But if Kankuro tried to poison her she may have a strategy for that (she's a smart girl) And let's say Gaara tried to pin her she probably summon or use that huge wind technique she used on tayuya.

Proud owner of:
The Bisexual Fc

Proud Co-owner of:
The sand shinobis FC
The Gorillaz Fc

Proud member of:
Hyuuga Neji FC
Pro Gamers FC
Legend of zelda FC
Final Fantasy Fc
Old 05-02-2006, 04:13 PM   #160
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough

I like: the three amazing sand shinobies! Gaara, Temari, Kankurou, is there anything more I need to say? Please let me join!!

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^
member of The Geijutsuka Crew

Proud owner of: Yu-gi-oh FC!
*subrosa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 08:03 PM   #161
OG
[잊지 말아요]

of course! lol...welcome subrosa^^

topic:dont forget gaara can probably do that avalanche thing as well>.>.....even without shukaku(sp?).....im not sure how kankurou would defend against attacks like those, hide in his puppets like sasori? O.o.....might work>.>.......tough call...i wonder if kankurou can summon anything other than his puppets from scrolls>.>...seriously though i dont know how he'd handle long range fighters>.>....
Old 05-03-2006, 05:43 AM   #162
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough

Kankurou is rather weak against long range fighters, that is the problem with most puppet fighters in Naruto, I believe that was even stated in the series or manga, but I might be completely mistaken here.
Desert Avalanche can't penetrate dolls? I thought sand was actually one of the most powerful weapons out there, I mean, it gets into everything and if it's chakra controlled, the possibilities should be endless, shouldn't it?
sorry for n00b question btw but... what exactly happened to Shukaku? I haven't been reading the manga for like... ages...

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^
member of The Geijutsuka Crew

Proud owner of: Yu-gi-oh FC!
*subrosa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 11:20 AM   #163
OG
[잊지 말아요]

lol...yeah you're right about the sand thing, would probably break the puppets>.>...

shukaku was taken from gaara by akatsuki!...they kidnapped him and extracted it from him....he was suppose to die, but Chiyo, an elder, used some jutsu to save his life in exchange for hers....akatsuki lost a member, sasori-puppeteer......gaara is kazekage now>.>...
Old 05-04-2006, 01:03 PM   #164
haka
crazy back stabber!!

T.T sniff that's was a sad chapter...
+but remeber when sasori shot needles like..everywhere? well mabey he might have something like that for long range?

Proud owner of:
The Bisexual Fc

Proud Co-owner of:
The sand shinobis FC
The Gorillaz Fc

Proud member of:
Hyuuga Neji FC
Pro Gamers FC
Legend of zelda FC
Final Fantasy Fc
Old 05-05-2006, 07:39 PM   #165
OG
[잊지 말아요]

i actually dont remember that...seriously X.X....do u know what chap that was?O.o....