The Sand Shinobis FC - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 03-21-2006, 11:38 AM   #121
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosu
hmm, I don't quite get the question, I guess you're asking what would we like to know about the Sand Shinobi's? if thats the case umm I guess I'd like to know the origin of the puppet type style, I mean it has nothing to do with sand or wind, thats always been sort of on my mind.
wishlist....anything...from more info to events that u wish would occur...........

Old 03-21-2006, 12:10 PM   #122
Dosu
Hunter-Nin

Dosu is an unknown quantity at this point
oh, ok, I get it sorry bout that

Honor is relfected in one's deeds, inaction bespeaks of cowardice
-Yoshimitsu-
Dosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:39 PM   #123
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
it's cool....though that info could be part of ur wishlist
Old 03-24-2006, 07:48 PM   #124
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband

#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
you know Im late getting in on the topic.

Only one wish.......I wish Sasori was still alive, I miss that psychotic puppet bastard....damn. I wish Kankurou was alot more powerful also....I know his strength is in the interest of good storytelling but.....I just wanna see him own with like 100 puppets....just one time.....lol.

#1 Bad Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 03:54 PM   #125
OG
[잊지 말아요]

that would be awesome...perhaps in the future he may be an even better puppetmaster than sasori!
Old 03-27-2006, 12:48 AM   #126
#1 Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510
that would be awesome...perhaps in the future he may be an even better puppetmaster than sasori!
I think so! lol.....I think the sand siblings are going to be the new legendary ninjas of suna sorta like how we all think team 7 will be the new sanin. The present legendary ninjas of suna were siblings so hopefully, Kishi dove into that to give us some foreshadowing. then again, I say all my fav characters are going to be legendary ninjas and they are, in my mind lol

Old 03-27-2006, 05:04 PM   #127
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Bad Guy
I think so! lol.....I think the sand siblings are going to be the new legendary ninjas of suna sorta like how we all think team 7 will be the new sanin. The present legendary ninjas of suna were siblings so hopefully, Kishi dove into that to give us some foreshadowing. then again, I say all my fav characters are going to be legendary ninjas and they are, in my mind lol
lmao...i didn't know thatO.o........then yeah they will surpass those before them...

typhoon's right...all the fcs seem to be dyingO.o....ah well......

NEW TOPIC:What type of "upgrades" will the sand siblings have as they grow stronger?O.o....
Old 03-27-2006, 08:00 PM   #128
#1 Bad Guy

Quote:
lmao...i didn't know thatO.o........then yeah they will surpass those before them...

typhoon's right...all the fcs seem to be dyingO.o....ah well......

NEW TOPIC:What type of "upgrades" will the sand siblings have as they grow stronger?O.o....
*rasies hand* me first! lol

Gaara- no more Shukaku so Gaara will expand on his ninja skills and learn some Taijutsu, maybe even a little genjutsu. I think he will begin to use sand in ways no one has ever seen before.

Temari- She's smart as hell and she will only get smarter. I expect her to be a great strategist like Shika and an expert long range fighter. Im guessing she'll get a new more fantastic fan.

KANKUROU- I say he's going to ditch Sasori puppets and start making his own. His new puppets will be god of the battlefield lol, and they'll look alot better than his old ones. New facepaint also..........can't even imagine what that will look like.

Old 03-28-2006, 02:29 PM   #129
haka
crazy back stabber!!

haka is an unknown quantity at this point
um.... I wanna say Gaara may find a way to minipulate his sand it to weapons or exploding sand or something.

Temari(I love her so) I say she may go double fan and work on her close range as well as long range combat.

Kankuro....New puppets a trap master.

Which FF Character Are You?

Proud owner of:
The Bisexual Fc

Proud Co-owner of:
The sand shinobis FC
The Gorillaz Fc

Proud member of:
Hyuuga Neji FC
Pro Gamers FC
Legend of zelda FC
Final Fantasy Fc
haka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 06:06 PM   #130
#1 Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haka
um.... I wanna say Gaara may find a way to minipulate his sand it to weapons or exploding sand or something.

Temari(I love her so) I say she may go double fan and work on her close range as well as long range combat.

Kankuro....New puppets a trap master.
damn, double fans? that's crazy, but it would be tight though. Kitana had 2 fans, and she's one of the greatest kenoichi of all time lol.

Never thought of sand weapons though. That might actually happen, I think the sand has alot of techniques that use well, sand. Hopefully we will get to see more of them.

Old 03-28-2006, 06:18 PM   #131
OG
[잊지 말아요]

interesting....welcome back haka^^

mines:
gaara-i agree...his are of course gonna be jutsus with sand,...but im not sure whatO.o.....maybe similar to 3rd kazekage?o.o.....i think it was the third, dunno>.>.....the one sasori made a puppet out of>.>.......but then again it was his special chakra......

temari-i think she definately needs to work on her close range attacks..i dunno little fans for close range?......*shrugs*.......taijutsu..... .

kankurou-definately his own puppets.....but who/what are gonna be his puppets?.......hehehehe.....and his own poisons...hopefully ones that are harder to find a cure for>.>.....
Old 03-29-2006, 05:38 PM   #132
Inuzuka_Riyo
Jounin

Inuzuka_Riyo will become famous soon enoughInuzuka_Riyo will become famous soon enoughInuzuka_Riyo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
interesting....welcome back haka^^

mines:
gaara-i agree...his are of course gonna be jutsus with sand,...but im not sure whatO.o.....maybe similar to 3rd kazekage?o.o.....i think it was the third, dunno>.>.....the one sasori made a puppet out of>.>.......but then again it was his special chakra......

temari-i think she definately needs to work on her close range attacks..i dunno little fans for close range?......*shrugs*.......taijutsu..... .

kankurou-definately his own puppets.....but who/what are gonna be his puppets?.......hehehehe.....and his own poisons...hopefully ones that are harder to find a cure for>.>.....
the temari thing - how about 'metal' mini fans? can cut the hell outta ppl

Quote:
Originally Posted by G View Post
RIZZY SPEAKS TRUTH
Inuzuka_Riyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 02:29 PM   #133
haka
crazy back stabber!!

haka is an unknown quantity at this point
How about normal fans...WITH METAL SPIKES!It would have serated edges alll around the fan except the handel of course! ohhh I love it(not as much as her of course!)

Which FF Character Are You?

Proud owner of:
The Bisexual Fc

Proud Co-owner of:
The sand shinobis FC
The Gorillaz Fc

Proud member of:
Hyuuga Neji FC
Pro Gamers FC
Legend of zelda FC
Final Fantasy Fc
haka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 12:35 PM   #134
OG
[잊지 말아요]

lmao....yeah smaller fans with the ablilty to cut people....that would be awesome

NEW TOPIC: What would happen if the sand siblings were actually konoha ninsO.O....what kind of problems would that cause? new rivalries? fights? what?
Old 04-02-2006, 09:04 AM   #135
Dosu
Hunter-Nin

Dosu is an unknown quantity at this point
well, I think id be safe to asume that Gaara wouldn't have ended up nearly as screwed up.

Honor is relfected in one's deeds, inaction bespeaks of cowardice
-Yoshimitsu-
Dosu is offline   Reply With Quote