~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~ - Page 12 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 05-13-2006, 12:21 PM   #166
Mad Angel
Genin

Mad Angel is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~

Yo, welcome!

Old 05-13-2006, 08:43 PM   #167
Akari-chan
Chuunin

Location: Read my biography; if u didn't figure it out...that's REALLY sad.
Akari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Angel
XD HELL YEAH!Awesome!!!!Chapter 306, this is the chapter I was waiting for, Sasuke meets up with Naruto.

I TOTALLY AGREE! I was waiting for that chapter to come out for sooo long! Finally, Sasuke came back into the manga!....I really want to know what will happen XD

Co-Owner of the
Akari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 12:12 AM   #168
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

cant wait for 307!!! lets hope it has more info, more interest and he goes back to Konoha!!!! (i doubt it...haiz...)

diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 01:02 AM   #169
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by diane_cheeze
cant wait for 307!!! lets hope it has more info, more interest and he goes back to Konoha!!!! (i doubt it...haiz...)
Nah, it would be even cooler if he stayed in Oto ni Kuni, killed Orochimaru, and became Otokage. <_< >_>

Midori Cache Aoi Cache Chairo Cache

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 01:06 AM   #170
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

whoa!! true! but so sad if he never goes back to Konoha, all his friends... the home ground of his clan and all...

Old 05-15-2006, 06:12 PM   #171
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, I can't see Sasuke leading a country. He just doesn't seem like the type, personally. He's more the type that would have liked to live a small life following the footsteps of his father (that was his original dream). Or spend his life trying to avenge the people who meant the most to him. Nah, if he does kill Oro, he'll have nothing more to do with the Sound.

At least that's what I think. ^^

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 06:31 PM   #172
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya
Hmm, I can't see Sasuke leading a country. He just doesn't seem like the type, personally. He's more the type that would have liked to live a small life following the footsteps of his father (that was his original dream). Or spend his life trying to avenge the people who meant the most to him. Nah, if he does kill Oro, he'll have nothing more to do with the Sound.

At least that's what I think. ^^
You're right he doesn't look like the type to ruke a country... but I can dream can't I?

Old 05-15-2006, 06:45 PM   #173
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

^_^ You should write a fanfiction where that happens. It would be an interesting read! (if you write fanfiction, you do don't you? Or am I wrong? lmao. I really have no clue) Because though Sasuke from the show/manga probably wouldn't do that, fiction!Sasuke can do anything really. As long as you make it believable and keep him in character.

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 11:14 PM   #174
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya
^_^ You should write a fanfiction where that happens. It would be an interesting read! (if you write fanfiction, you do don't you? Or am I wrong? lmao. I really have no clue) Because though Sasuke from the show/manga probably wouldn't do that, fiction!Sasuke can do anything really. As long as you make it believable and keep him in character.
I do write fanfics, and I should write a fan fic about Sasuke being the Otokage, but it's going to be AU since the Sound 4/5 id still alive. Oh, and don't worry. I make sure the characters stay in character, but make them funny at the same time. ^^

Old 05-16-2006, 12:03 AM   #175
diane_cheeze
ANBU

i would read that fan fic! but i think and hope that once Oro is and Itachi are defeated, sasuke goes back to Konoha...

Old 05-16-2006, 04:53 AM   #176
Mad Angel
Genin

Mad Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

If Orochimaru is Sasukes´s best friend, and if Sasuke would kill kim he would get Mangekyo Sharingan XD, and after that he could easily kill Itachi.
Old 05-16-2006, 05:29 AM   #177
diane_cheeze
ANBU

lol..cant imagine Oro as anyone's best friend.. haha

Old 05-16-2006, 11:23 AM   #178
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Angel
If Orochimaru is SasukesĀ“s best friend, and if Sasuke would kill kim he would get Mangekyo Sharingan XD, and after that he could easily kill Itachi.
Nah, they'd be more like lovers. @.@

Old 05-17-2006, 01:27 AM   #179
diane_cheeze
ANBU

LOVERS?? lol i thought we WANT sasuke to be normal and happy back at Konoha...no??!! haha not ending up with Oro! who knows what kind of experiments Oro will do on sasuke... sharingan transplant and all that gross stuff!

Old 05-17-2006, 01:41 AM   #180
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Hey, you guys, read this analysis of Sasuke from Spectrum (a member at the NarutoFan Forums). I took it without permission, but I thought it was rather in-depth and brought up some interesting points all fans of Sasuke should take into consideration (and those who aren't fans, lmao) And I feel that I agree with it. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Spectrum"
..That no one seems to have made much of the fact that, unless I'm way off base here, he's trying to save them right back.

Seriously. He's already saved them at least once that we've directly seen, and possibly more times that we're not aware of. By convincing Orochimaru and Kabuto so thoroughly that he's cut any and all bonds to his former team, he may have very well spared their lives. The only reason Orochimaru has been so casual and unconcerned in his dealings with Team Yamato so far is because he knows their attempt at saving Sasuke is futile. If he had even the slightest inkling otherwise, I really doubt he'd have just left them there unharmed in the chapter before last. And considering the shape our team (and especially our protaganist) is currently in, the fact that Oro let them go may just have kept this manga from ending prematurely.

Of course, this begs the question--is his confidence in Sasuke's apathy toward his former teammates misplaced? On the surface, it doesn't seem like it. In this latest chapter, there wasn't much in his expression to suggest lingering feelings for his old teammates... there's not much emotion there at all, in fact. And back in 301, Sasuke certainly didn't seem to give a rat's ass whether or not Naruto still cared about him. "I only have one brother... the one I want to kill." Not particularly nolstalgic, and he said it convincingly enough that it's easy to see why Oro and Kabuto believe him.

But you know... Orochimaru and Kabuto weren't at the Valley of the End. And feh, you can say all you want about 2.5 years with Oro being enough to fuck up anyone's personality, but you know what? Sasuke sure hasn't changed much so far. His attitude is exactly the same as what we saw back in chapter 238. His style is the same (yes to Uchiha fans, no to Oto headbands, and no eyeshadow or nailpolish, thanks very much), his mannerisms (love how he was just chilling out like the cocky bastard he is when we first saw him in 300), his temper (poor Sai), and even what we've seen so far of his jutsu. (Not that he's ever been partial to genjutsu, but it's interesting that the first technique we saw was Sharingan-related rather than something to do with snakes.) So far, there's just about nothing to suggest that he's let Oro remold his personality as he sees fit. And really, why the hell would he? Sasuke's one of the most stubbornly independent characters in the show, and for all of his flaws and insecurities, I think he's about as likely to let Orochimaru brainwash him as Naruto would be.

That's not to say that he hasn't changed at all--he's obviously not the same person he was back in his Konoha days, and we knew that even before the timeskip. He's much more focused on revenge now, and I do think what Sakura and Naruto are attempting right now is pretty damn near futile. Sasuke's got other plans--he's not ready or willing to come back to Konoha yet. But neither is he about to turn his back on his teammates. To believe that he really no longer cares about Naruto or Sakura, or cares what happens to them, would be a mistake, and it's one that I think Orochimaru has made.

I fully expect Sasuke to behave as dispassionately and mercilessly as he ever has toward Naruto and the rest in the next chapter, and perhaps even fight them (it's likely, even, especially if Oro shows up). But I absolutely believe it won't be because he doesn't care... but rather because he does. Because he knows that unless he's made to see that he's wrong, Naruto will continue trying to save him until he either succeeds, or dies trying. And for all that he's shown to the contrary, I'd bet anything that Sasuke still feels that bond as strongly as Naruto, and he doesn't want to see Naruto get himself killed over him.

That's why I'm personally both anticipating chapter 307, and dreading it. I have a pretty sure feeling that after all of the unflinching determination and optimism Naruto's shown over the past arc, he's in for a major disappointment, perhaps even disillusionment at long last. I really don't think Sasuke's coming back with them just yet. He's not looking to be rescued, he just wants Naruto and Sakura to stay out of it and worry about their own problems for once in their lives. But in a way, he's protecting them just as much as they're trying to protect him.
^_^

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart