~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~ - Page 52 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 11-06-2007, 06:42 PM   #766
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of
Re: ~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~

i mean, the way he is just bad-ass with being calm all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-06-2007, 06:48 PM   #767
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light

yea lol. I bet all his enemies are intimidated because he's like that all the time.. seriously, they unleash their best attack on Sasuke and he's just standing there grinning LOL like... "you think you can beat me? haha noob..."

Sasuke kicks ass.
Sorayai Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:26 PM   #768
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

in a way he has become so much more like itachi in that manner

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 11-06-2007, 07:28 PM   #769
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

Sorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of lightSorayai Uchiha is a glorious beacon of light

well I dunno much about itachi, so I cant really agree or disagree (im a dub watcher... and i read the most recent manga chapters so i've only read 370+)

anyways, it would be funny if someone walked up to Sasuke and was like... "with great power, comes great responsibility. don't forget these words, Sasuke..." lol. like Spiderman. =D

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-06-2007, 07:48 PM   #770
dirk667
Claymore Addict

haha then hed slice their heads off, and be like "sorry, ill take responcibility for that." and walk off

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 11-06-2007, 07:50 PM   #771
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

pffff, Sasuke isnt mean like that. from what i've heard, he's never actually killed ANYONE yet. he isnt the type of person to go around randomly murdering people, cuz that wouldnt fit his character, ya know? but ya... it would be funnier if he just punched the person that said that in the face =D

omg Sasuke that was so mean! >_>

one of these days when I'm feeling less lazy i oughta make a banner or two for this FC...^_^

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:10 PM   #772
dirk667
Claymore Addict

lol, i think he would. i mean true, he hasnt killed anyone, besides orochimaru, he did attempt to kill naruto, and itachi.

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 11-06-2007, 08:15 PM   #773
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

i think maybe at first he had the intention of killing Naruto for the mangenkyo sharingan (i think thats what its called...) in order to achieve a greater power, thus making it easier/possible to defeat itachi. but he realized that he didnt want to be like his brother and destroy his best (and probably only true) friend. so he left to find his own path to power.

as for orochimaru and itachi... well they deserve it >< orochimaru wants to friggin steal Sasuke's body.. I mean i know Sasuke was going to let him at first, but then he's like NO WAY .. dont want that freak in MY body =/

and killing itachi is basically the only thing that Sasuke really wants to live for.. it's his dream. though i really dont think it's a good one, because even if he DOES kill itachi, what good will it bring? Sasuke will probably just plunge into an even darker future =(

yea i rambled on i know.. lol. i really hope that Sasuke somehow has a happy future and returns to the Leaf Village.. but I mean, i dunno. i can only hope=(

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:27 PM   #774
dirk667
Claymore Addict

yes. so true. but if he goes back, he will be an outcast. he needs to start another village with only uchiha users in it. just like how konoha was made

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 11-06-2007, 08:30 PM   #775
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

he'll be an outcast if he goes back? you think? Naruto, Hinata, Sakura and all the others that are out to bring Sasuke back to Konoha wouldnt treat him as an outcast... I mean, why would they even be on a mission to bring him back if he's just going to be shunned?

i dunno, as long as they all still care about him, it doesnt really matter about the others, does it? i ono... he is a missing nin now, but if he willfully goes back to the village...

bleh no idea =(

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:01 AM   #776
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

It's true that we haven't seen alot of Sasuke from the anime.... Or the manga lately. ><;

@rustys: This "deputy" of yours sounds an awful lot like a co-owner. The only probably with some of the co-owners is that they're not always active. Only Taijiya is really the active one, and Akari comes on every once in a while.... >_>

@dirk: If you wanna be co-owner, it's cool with me. Just try to stay active. Though, you're pretty active enough as it is.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 07:26 PM   #777
dirk667
Claymore Addict

Sweet! thanks alot! i try, but with work and school i run thin sometimes. ><;

they may be trying to bring him back, but i havent figured out why yet.

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 11-08-2007, 08:48 PM   #778
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

made a little banner for the FC : )

Sasuke kicks ass.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:12 PM   #779
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorayai Uchiha View Post
i think maybe at first he had the intention of killing Naruto for the mangenkyo sharingan (i think thats what its called...) in order to achieve a greater power, thus making it easier/possible to defeat itachi. but he realized that he didnt want to be like his brother and destroy his best (and probably only true) friend. so he left to find his own path to power.

as for orochimaru and itachi... well they deserve it >< orochimaru wants to friggin steal Sasuke's body.. I mean i know Sasuke was going to let him at first, but then he's like NO WAY .. dont want that freak in MY body =/

and killing itachi is basically the only thing that Sasuke really wants to live for.. it's his dream. though i really dont think it's a good one, because even if he DOES kill itachi, what good will it bring? Sasuke will probably just plunge into an even darker future =(

yea i rambled on i know.. lol. i really hope that Sasuke somehow has a happy future and returns to the Leaf Village.. but I mean, i dunno. i can only hope=(
Yeah I agree with everything you said. ^^

You don't mind spoilers right? Well, I'm not sure so I'll spoiler tag it anyway xD

During the Orochimaru vs Sasuke match in Part II, Orochimaru states that he knew this day would come. Basically, Oro is saying that he knew he and Sasuke would have a confrontation because Sasuke never intended to give his body to Orochimaru.

Before this, during the reunion with Team 07, Sasuke does tell Naruto and co that he doesn't care about giving his body to Orochimaru, if it means Itachi can be killed. However, he also uses this phrase when referring to the body transfer: "If it happens... then it happened." Which, imo, tells ya that Sasuke is attempting to misdirect his teammates (and Kishi the readers). He's not saying it will happen at all, instead that expresses apathy and 'acceptance', acceptance that is later proved to have been feigned.

I mean, it's pretty obvious that if you understand Sasuke's character at all, then you'll realize that there's no way he'd let Orochimaru take his body. First off, there's no guarantee that Oro would kill Itachi/keep his word, and most importantly, Sasuke wants to kill Itachi himself. <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorayai Uchiha View Post
made a little banner for the FC : )

So cute. xD +rep
Make moar <3

edit :: Ack. I can't rep you right now. <.<

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:24 PM   #780
Sorayai Uchiha
Genin

ah i see. yeah I didnt really think Sasuke would actually *give* his body, more like lead oro on i guess in order to achieve more power.

stupid oro needs to die =(

thanks for the compliment for the banner hehe =D i might make another in the future when my laziness goes away again ^^

Sasuke kicks ass.