~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~ - Page 62 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 03-10-2008, 09:17 PM   #916
yellow flash 55
the yellow flash

yellow flash 55 will become famous soon enoughyellow flash 55 will become famous soon enoughyellow flash 55 will become famous soon enough
Re: ~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~

I think a quiz every now and then would be grate
yellow flash 55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2008, 09:20 PM   #917
yellow flash 55
the yellow flash

yellow flash 55 will become famous soon enoughyellow flash 55 will become famous soon enoughyellow flash 55 will become famous soon enough

sorry about not asking sooner can I join yellow flash 55 is a good boy
yellow flash 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 08:21 PM   #918
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Hey, yellow flash 55, don't double/triple post; it's against the rules. But welcome to the fanclub.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:43 PM   #919
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow flash 55 View Post
I think part 1 saske is better becouse I like the softer side of him before he becomes evil and bent on itachis death
what?!? he states in the first scene we see him in that he wants to kill a certain man. thats itachi. he has spent his whole life wanting to kill him. there is no soft side to him, he is a mean killing machine. much like myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:45 PM   #920
Playa
The Village Idiot

Playa will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enough

May I join this group?

edit: Part 1 Sasuke or Shippuden Sasuke?

Although I liked the rollercoaster change we saw in Sasuke through part 1. Overall I like Shippuden Sasuke, not only are his jutsu much better, but Shippuden leaves a potential to watch the redemption of Sasuke, which I will find even more interesting in light of recent manga chapters. (chapters 384-393)

Last edited by Playa; 03-13-2008 at 12:16 AM.
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:32 PM   #921
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

@playafosho: welcomeness to the club ^^

Part of me also likes the Shippuuden Sasuke because of his new wardrobe. Not a fan of the butt-bow, but everything else, I love. =D

Fanclub News
I will start the quiz this coming Sunday or Monday, and every quiz will have 3 or 4 questions. Each question will be worth 5 points. The quiz series will last about 20 quizzes or so, and then I'll tally up the scores. I won't be playing of course, because that wouldn't be very fair. lol

Old 03-13-2008, 04:09 AM   #922
ching1
Genin

ching1 is on a distinguished roadching1 is on a distinguished road

Part I seems so remote. I can only remember I really liked Sasuke when he was in part I. He was so intense and emotionally wrapped. Now i'm watching Shippuuden, and I think I like him a lot if not more. He's always in action and his battles have been super cool. Yes I like his wardrobe too.

I've made a thread on "Has Sasuke turned Evil?" Take a look. In sum, I don't think he had turned evil. ^ ^
ching1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 04:03 PM   #923
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

Another Sasuke I really like.... The 7-year old Sasuke from all those flashbacks! He's so chibi and cute! <3 xP

Old 03-13-2008, 04:34 PM   #924
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

can I join this FC?

Owner of:

People live their lives bound
by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
to be "correct" or "true?"
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Harrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 05:44 PM   #925
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrada View Post
can I join this FC?
Yes, you may. =] Welcome to the fanclub!

New Topic:
Do you think Kabuto would stand a chance against Sasuke (after the time skip) I mean Kabuto is Orochimaru's right-hand-man...so u know he has to be strong, BUT then again Orochimaru trained Sasuke for like 2 and a half years..what are ur thoughts on this?

Old 03-13-2008, 11:56 PM   #926
Playa
The Village Idiot

Playa will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enough

While I think Kabuto would be a challenge for Sasuke, I do not see him beating Sasuke (even with the potential Kabuchimaru).
As you stated Kabuto was Oro's right hand man, but Sasuke was more valued because he was the next vessel for Oro, more importantly a vessel with the much coveted Sharingan. I would like to assume that as much as Kabuto learned about Sasuke in the time, Sasuke learned also about Kabuto.
With his chidori variations and incredible speed, Sasuke can neutralize Kabuto's ability to damage muscles, tendons by being able to avoid him.

Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 01:43 AM   #927
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

well Think Susuke can beat Kabuto since the last chapter of the series so ... yes he can

Owner of:

by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Old 03-15-2008, 12:14 AM   #928
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

I suppose I'll start the series of quizzes today.

The Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub Ultimate Trivia Quiz
One

1. After first attaining the Sharingan, who did he fight?
2. During the Chuunin Exams arc, during the Second Exam, did Sasuke's team reach the finish line first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, or ninth?
3. What is the name of the ninjutsu Sasuke used against the first confontation with Zabuza?

Each correct question is worth 5 points. Good luck! ^^
Just post the answers here.

Old 03-15-2008, 01:30 AM   #929
Harrada
Jounin

can I post in the quiz as well?

Owner of:

by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

Old 03-15-2008, 09:07 AM   #930
Mad Angel
Genin

Mad Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Haku
2. What a question.....not sure...7th
3. He didn't use any ninjutsu, or you mean the shadow shuriken no jutsu?