~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~ - Page 64 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 03-18-2008, 05:42 PM   #946
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of
Re: ~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~

alright! thanks for doing that toshi. it makes it a bit more fair now. uhm il get to answering those tomarrow since i gota head off to work now. thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2008, 05:55 PM   #947
RianAngu
Academy Student

RianAngu is on a distinguished road

May i Join?

Last edited by RianAngu; 03-18-2008 at 06:38 PM.
RianAngu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 12:22 PM   #948
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

yesh you may!!! welcome to the fc!! toshi will add ya soon! for now, it looks like you got a nice looking banner so go ahead and post away! join up n the trivia contest! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:13 AM   #949
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Yes, the questions are much more difficult now. Mainly because of the whole PM thing, so there is no longer the first-come-first-serve edge, and also because this is already the fourth quiz.

@RianAngu: Welcome to the club. Your name is now added to the member's list, and I see you already have a fanclub banner. ^^

@Mega: Yes, members are able to make topics. Feel free to make topics as you please-- Especially if things seem unactive. ^^

Fanclub News
With the lack of active co-owners, I will be booting off Taijiya from the co-owners list-- and adding a new co-owner. If you wish to be co-owner, just say so and of the people who asked, I will choose who is the most active/responsible and all that. Since everyone's not on all the time, I'll give until Sunday or so to make the decision.
And Taijiya, if you come back and still wish to be co-owner, then I'll just re-add you to the co-owners list.
It doesn't hurt to have another co-owner or 5. =D

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 06:08 AM   #950
i0ana
Chuunin

i0ana is on a distinguished roadi0ana is on a distinguished road

Hello, can I please join?

"Behind this mask... is another mask! Pretty cool, huh?" (Kakashi Hatake)
i0ana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:44 AM   #951
nejiIS1
Genin

nejiIS1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey can i join i like sasuke he is my second fav character
nejiIS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:48 AM   #952
uchia man
Genin

uchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
Fanclub News
With the lack of active co-owners, I will be booting off Taijiya from the co-owners list-- and adding a new co-owner. If you wish to be co-owner, just say so and of the people who asked, I will choose who is the most active/responsible and all that. Since everyone's not on all the time, I'll give until Sunday or so to make the decision.
And Taijiya, if you come back and still wish to be co-owner, then I'll just re-add you to the co-owners list.
It doesn't hurt to have another co-owner or 5. =D

hey ill become co owner if thats alright with you
uchia man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 10:14 AM   #953
Mega
Genin

Mega is an unknown quantity at this point

Suggestion for a topic: So guys, what do you think of the last chapter? Sasuke grinned before he fell down near Itachi, hehe. Oh and, isn't this getting a bit too cliché? I mean, falling down next to your friend/brother and then it suprisingly starts raining? xD
Old 03-21-2008, 10:30 AM   #954
uchia man
Genin

uchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega View Post
Suggestion for a topic: So guys, what do you think of the last chapter? Sasuke grinned before he fell down near Itachi, hehe. Oh and, isn't this getting a bit too cliché? I mean, falling down next to your friend/brother and then it suprisingly starts raining? xD
yeah i notice that to so i wonder since there both on the ground if sasuke is going to be the one that gets up after it stops raining
Old 03-22-2008, 04:21 PM   #955
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Hello all, don't mean to interrupt FC biz, but just interested in joining your FC. Uchiha Sasuke is simply the best character in the entire Narutoverse and it made my soul feel great with the grin, and demise of a supposed threat when the true power of the Uchiha Clan is Sasuke period.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 07:38 PM   #956
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

All that asked to join are now in--
@uchia man: Since no one else apparently wants to be co-owner, sure. Please remember that if you're not active in the FC, I'll have to take your name off the co-owners list.

Fanclub News
Okay, apparently either the PMing the answers for the Sasuke quiz is too hard for you guys, or the questions are too hard. SO-- I will make the questions easier, and you now have the choice of either PMing the answers, or putting them in spoilers.
Because posting the answers in the thread is visible to everyone, I will only accept the first 2 people that answer the correct answers on the thread, and I will accept all and any answers that are PM'ed.

Here is the new Rules and Regulations:

1. For each correctly answered question, 5 points are awarded to you.
2. Everyone's scores will be recorded on the first post.
3. You may post the answers in spoilers, but only the first 2 people's CORRECTLY answers will be accepted.
4. If the answer posted is not correctly, ANYONE can answer it and get points for it instead.
5. You may also PM the answers to me. ALL AND ANY correct answers will be accepted. The "First-Come-First-Serve" Rule does not apply here.
6. ANYONE AND EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN IN AT ANY TIME. YOU DON'T NEED TO ASK TO JOIN IN ON THE QUIZ, JUST GO AHEAD AND POST/PM THE ANSWERS.

I will continue with the Ultimate Trivia Contest later on today.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 03:39 PM   #957
i0ana
Chuunin

i0ana is on a distinguished roadi0ana is on a distinguished road

So... here's a topic idea... or 2...:
What do you think it is that Madara wants from Sasuke?

"Behind this mask... is another mask! Pretty cool, huh?" (Kakashi Hatake)
i0ana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:52 PM   #958
Lead Shinobi
Academy Student

Lead Shinobi is an unknown quantity at this point

May I join, if you all don't mind? I've always been a fan of Sasuke, Itachi, and Choji (cus he's freakin awsome and fat... oh sorry I mean pleasantly plump)
Lead Shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:49 PM   #959
uchia man
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
All that asked to join are now in--
@uchia man: Since no one else apparently wants to be co-owner, sure. Please remember that if you're not active in the FC, I'll have to take your name off the co-owners list

alright will be more active

Quote:
Originally Posted by i0ana View Post
im not sure what he wants from sasuke and he hasnt showd that much interest in him as far as i can see and his only seen him once and thats when sasuke was fighting deldria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Shinobi View Post
May I join, if you all don't mind? I've always been a fan of Sasuke, Itachi, and Choji (cus he's freakin awsome and fat... oh sorry I mean pleasantly plump)
yes you can join im sure its okay with uchia1412toshi so welcome to the uchia sasuke FC

Last edited by uchia man; 03-25-2008 at 05:15 PM.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:26 PM   #960
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by i0ana View Post
I think ultimately Sasuke will be the best 'pure' Uchiha, maybe equal to Madera when he was young, and he either sabotaged Itachi, or got Kisame (closer, probably a better choice), to poison him in some way because he knew that his eyes were failing like his in the past. The same old Orochimaru deal Madera wants Sasuke to take Itachi's eyes and he wants Sasukes body... or a battle to the death... the reason is currently unknown but thats my best prophecy.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote