Hatake Kakashi FC - Page 38 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 05-18-2006, 04:15 AM   #556
divinekid
Hunter-Nin

divinekid is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hatake Kakashi FC

this is kindda gettin off-topic...

Old 05-18-2006, 06:37 AM   #557
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough

we're still talking about Kakashi tho XD

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^
member of The Geijutsuka Crew

Proud owner of: Yu-gi-oh FC!
*subrosa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 09:50 AM   #558
divinekid
Hunter-Nin

divinekid is an unknown quantity at this point

new topic i guess?
Old 05-19-2006, 10:04 AM   #559
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough

yeah, but what topic? XD

a topic like: who would dump his/her boy/girlfriend for Kakashi? Seems rather weird XD

Hhm... who knows a good one?

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^

Old 05-19-2006, 02:49 PM   #560
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts

How about... post your favorite kakashi fanart neh? n_n
Here's mine

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Rath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 04:15 PM   #561
yata
akatsuki was here

yata is an unknown quantity at this point

I decided to get a life so I quit all of this anime/magna stuff.
However, remember that I won almost all of the most hated awards in the first annual NL Awards.
AND I AM DAMN PROUD!
yata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 04:13 AM   #562
*subrosa*
Jounin

*drools over Kakashi's hot-ness...*

Old 05-21-2006, 11:50 PM   #563
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

haha i'll join ur drooling subrosa... actually i dont have any fan art to post though...
topic_how bout, does kakashi have/or had any romantic interest b4? if yes who do u think with or will he have a romantic interest?

diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 03:05 AM   #564
*subrosa*
Jounin

I suppose he's had SOME interest in Rin when he was still in his genin team... other than that, I wouldn't know

Old 05-22-2006, 03:14 PM   #565
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts

Maybe before, but he claims to not have anymore important people anymore... so... I dunno.

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Rath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 03:22 PM   #566
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Kakashi's too badass to be tied down to one woman...ees true.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 03:28 PM   #567
*subrosa*
Jounin

sadly... it might be true... but then again, maybe he just wants to play 'perfect ninja' or he feels too much betrayed by life to be willing to commit himself to someone, he might just be afraid to lose someone again

Old 05-22-2006, 04:37 PM   #568
Ore-sama
Jounin

Ore-sama is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I join please? I'm a watch-Naruto-mostly-for-Kakashi fan and Kakashi-obsessed fan artist looking for a herd XD Pretty please?

I value Animals as much as Humans = I value Humans as little as Animals.

Ore-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 04:48 PM   #569
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

Yeah sure. Co-owner says yes...at least i THINK i'm still a co-owner...

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 11:04 PM   #570
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by *subrosa*
sadly... it might be true... but then again, maybe he just wants to play 'perfect ninja' or he feels too much betrayed by life to be willing to commit himself to someone, he might just be afraid to lose someone again
mmm.. thats true.. or mayb there's no woman worthy 4 him.. lol

i have a kakashi question actually - cos his forehead protector covers his sharingan eye, does that mean that kakashi only sees thru one eye on a normal day basis? OR due to the power of the sharingan, he can see thru the forehead protector, and still have normal both eyes vision on a daily basis? (i mean see thru the forehead protector like normal vision, not the eyesight with sharingan power as well..)

diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote