Hatake Kakashi FC - Page 39 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 05-23-2006, 03:48 AM   #571
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough
Re: Hatake Kakashi FC

I believe Kakashi can only see with one eye because he needs to protect himself against the power of the sharingan (if he were still able to see with that eye, he'd probably be exhausted all the time and not be able to do anything)

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^
member of The Geijutsuka Crew

Proud owner of: Yu-gi-oh FC!
*subrosa* is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2006, 05:26 AM   #572
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

but its abit tat glam (not so cool haha) that he's like one-eye blind (so to speak)...

diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 07:22 AM   #573
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough

true, but it doesn't seem to bother him at all, not even in fights, I suppose that after all those years he's gotten used to it

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^

Old 05-23-2006, 09:12 AM   #574
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

ya probably had not choice but to get used to it..
how come kakashi's sharingan cant b 'turned off'? like sasuke's one? he does 'turn if off' right?

Old 05-23-2006, 09:17 AM   #575
Ore-sama
Jounin

Ore-sama is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by diane_cheeze
how come kakashi's sharingan cant b 'turned off'? like sasuke's one? he does 'turn if off' right?
Because it's been implanted in active state and since it's not biologically his, his possibilities to use it are limited.

I value Animals as much as Humans = I value Humans as little as Animals.

Ore-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 09:19 AM   #576
diane_cheeze
ANBU

aaahhhhh... that makes sense... thanks!

Old 05-23-2006, 09:55 AM   #577
*subrosa*
Jounin

not only that, but because Kakashi's body isn't an Uchiha body, the eye can not used to it's maximum capacity and actually, he shouldn't be able to use things like the Mangekyou either, but since Kishimoto-san already proved that he can, that isn't a topic anymore...

Old 05-23-2006, 09:57 AM   #578
Ore-sama
Jounin

Speaking of Kakashi's body, is it just me or is he hospitalized more and more often lately...? Damn it's frustrating, in both anime and manga, there's less and less of him, and I usually see him sitting in some bed

Old 05-23-2006, 09:59 AM   #579
*subrosa*
Jounin

yeah, maybe his body has reached it's limit or something, I mean, it could be, inventing a whole new technique and all, maybe he's just at his max and if he tries to do something his body won't allow it as easily as before...
Or he's just become stupid and doesn't pay attention
Or he's just found stronger enemies he's not able to beat

and I do want to see Kakashi more often <_<

Old 05-23-2006, 10:52 AM   #580
Ore-sama
Jounin

Yeah, I miss him so much. No Kakashi in anime, not even in fillers, no Kakashi in the new Sasuke retrieval mission, no Kakashi anywhere except on Gai's back! Damn.....

Old 05-23-2006, 12:46 PM   #581
*subrosa*
Jounin

well, maybe he's now got a trauma and doesn't want to be in missions anymore in case he needs to ride on Gai's back again

Old 05-23-2006, 04:24 PM   #582
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts

Ah yes the piggy back chapter. That's a popular discussion with me and my friends.

For the kakashi question. most of those who answered got it right. It's too exhausting to keep uncovered because kakashi cannot turn it off.

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Rath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 04:27 PM   #583
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

That and kishimoto thinks it looks cool...as do we

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 10:37 PM   #584
diane_cheeze
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by *subrosa*
yeah, maybe his body has reached it's limit or something, I mean, it could be, inventing a whole new technique and all, maybe he's just at his max and if he tries to do something his body won't allow it as easily as before...
Or he's just become stupid and doesn't pay attention
Or he's just found stronger enemies he's not able to beat

and I do want to see Kakashi more often <_<
it could also b that he's slowly getting older.. hehe how old is kakashi anyone know?

Old 05-23-2006, 10:50 PM   #585
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Kakashi is 28 yrs old.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote