1st Hitsugaya FC - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 06-28-2006, 01:52 AM   #121
_hinata_
Special Jounin

_hinata_ is on a distinguished road
Re: 1st Hitsugaya FC

I want to say Hitsu, but I guess Rukia's quite strong too, aint she? o.o
<3 <(".<) <3
_hinata_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-28-2006, 02:08 AM   #122
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

i think rukia has more fighting years and experience than hitsu.. plus she knows magic stuff.. wonder if hitsu knows any? has he shown any magic?

diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 02:13 AM   #123
_hinata_
Special Jounin

Nopes, not that I know of... o.o
<3 <(".<) <3
Old 06-28-2006, 03:01 AM   #124
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

mmmm... but i think hitsu would win though.. he prob has some powers hidden some where.. he didnt make captain out of no skill thats for sure.. hehe

Old 06-28-2006, 06:56 AM   #125
Hyper.inferno
Genin

Hyper.inferno is an unknown quantity at this point

Rukia isn't even a vice captain is she?
How the hell does she intend to beat a captain. And for as far as I've seen, all shinigami learn magic at the shinigami school which means that Hitsugaya also knows magic.

<('.'<(^.^)>'.')>

fanks Oakgyrl. Its awesome! ^^
http://www.myspace.com/infernonl
<--[Owner of Hitsugaya FC]-->
Co-owner of the Chicken FC
Member of Square Enix FC
Member of Fighting Game FC
Hyper.inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 08:13 PM   #126
uchiha`itachi

yes that is true that all the shinigami had to learn magic at the school. rukia isn't a vice-captian she is in the 13th division if i could remember and i would say hitsu would win that battle. i mean he doesn't go out and fight hollows a lot but he had his share and also he went up against gin and had a at least a fighting chance wen he was going after him. but gin had to be cheap and attack hinomori(m/s)
Old 06-28-2006, 11:31 PM   #127
diane_cheeze
ANBU

yup...rukia is just a normal squad member...
i wonder if or when hitsu fights gin once more, if hitsu will win.. i sure hope he does! i cant stand gin with his sinister eyes... lol

i dont think rukia is anything special right? she's prob just like a normal person who seems to only b able to use her that red shot magic thing...

Old 06-29-2006, 12:08 AM   #128
_hinata_
Special Jounin

Well, besides that red shot magis thing, there was a time when she used her sword [I cant remember whether it was in the manga or the anime - but most probably in the manga]
<3 <(".<) <3
Old 06-29-2006, 12:17 AM   #129
diane_cheeze
ANBU

i know she used her sword only in the beginning of the anime.. other than that she didnt.. prob manga than..

Old 06-30-2006, 12:51 AM   #130
uchiha`itachi

yeah she used her sword but in the first anime wen ichigo took her shinigami powers. plus she isn't the special i mean she is the sister of byakuya's dead wife and be4 she died he promised her to find her and adopted her. that was her final wish was
Old 06-30-2006, 04:20 AM   #131
diane_cheeze
ANBU

ya... i dont think she's that special a shinigami... just that she is like the main shinigami character kinda thing..

Old 06-30-2006, 04:24 AM   #132
_hinata_
Special Jounin

^ What happened to your points, diane? o_O;;

Hmmm... Any other topics? x_X I think we've pretty much covered everything already... x_X
<3 <(".<) <3
Old 06-30-2006, 04:33 AM   #133
diane_cheeze
ANBU

haha! i invested them in the bank! hopping to get some interest outta them! lol more more more!!!! *laugh*
topics topics! sigh! headache! hehe!
guess now we gotta go VS. in this thread till someone thinks up something else.. hehe
youroichi VS. the store owner guy who wears the green and white strip hat.. whats his name??? i forget.. hehe

Old 06-30-2006, 07:59 AM   #134
divinekid
Hunter-Nin

divinekid is an unknown quantity at this point

Urahara!!!!!!!!!!
of course its urahara...hes is ultimately cool!!!!!like hitsugaya...xD
Old 06-30-2006, 09:21 AM   #135
diane_cheeze
ANBU

ya ya! thats the guy! haha! i also say uruhara.. but i've yet to see him fight though.. wonder just how strong he is.. hehe