The Hyuuga Neji FC - Page 41 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 09-22-2006, 06:13 AM   #601
Extrusion`Neji
Jounin

Extrusion`Neji is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Hyuuga Neji FC

Hmm, this will be hard. And yes, just like what Nara Shikamaru said, we don't see their full powers yet.
If judge by what we see until now, it will be close.
Kankurou is a long range attacker, and he's using puppets instead of his own body. Neji may have developed some mid range jutsu, but he's a better melee attacker. So if there's a fight, Neji will face some hard time trying to get close to Kankurou.
There's even possibility that Neji can't get close to Kankurou, cause we all know kankurou is a stealthy one ( but Neji have Byakugan as well, that's why i believe Neji still can get close to Kankurou, while i believe others would have own by Kankurou instantly ).
But if Neji manage to reach Kankurou, Neji will start to own him. I'm not saying that Kankurou is bad in melee fighting, but he use chakra thread to control puppets. And chakra ??? Absolutely nothing for a Hyuuga.

Well , that's how i think.

Co-owner of Hyuuga Neji fanclub
Member of Death Note fanclub
Extrusion`Neji is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-22-2006, 07:09 AM   #602
Nara Shikamaru
Always Cool

Nara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to all
Post Re: The Hyuuga Neji FC

I just remembered that Neji can cut the chakra strings. He can easily cut Kankuro's chakra strings to prevent him from using his puppets.
Old 09-22-2006, 11:10 AM   #603
Extrusion`Neji
Jounin

Thats what i've just mention.
I don't know how to explain it, but is like if kankuro control his puppets from far, and make up a good formation. It would be very hard for Neji to cut their chakra thread, because they can cover each others. Even if Neji cuts down 1, Kankuro can link them back. ( Kankuro is 1 of the most clever rookie in the series, such things is nothing for him. )
So the most direct way to overcome this problem is getting near to the source. Somethings like : If a pipe water keep on flowing down, instead of using pails to keep them, just close the pipe water to prevent further wastage.

Old 09-25-2006, 10:46 PM   #604
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

so neji wins XD.......i forgot he could cut chakra string>.>.....like with his fight with kidoumaru when he cut the webs >.>.......

NEW TOPIC: Neji vs Sasuke [during the chuunins exam had they had a chance.....so both genuis genins]
Old 09-26-2006, 04:18 AM   #605
Extrusion`Neji
Jounin

you mean during the chuunin test or after time-skip ??

Old 09-26-2006, 10:27 AM   #606
Nara Shikamaru
Always Cool

Nara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to all

I've given my opinions on both....
During chunnin exam.....
Sasuke. 'cause neji was always thinking he was the best and nobody could beat him. That 'dropout is a dropout' crap. And sasuke had that superspeed and chidori so he would probably win.

After time-skip.
Neji. I don't care if sasuke was trained by oro and kabuto and he has new jutsus but neji is clever, powerful and now he's a jounin. I know he'll never lose to sasuke. Even if it costs his life, he will win the battle. Because he dosen't underestimate anybody thanks to naruto. So i believe neji will win. Even if the fight it will be pretty cool to see sharingan vs byakugan.
Old 09-26-2006, 10:43 AM   #607
Extrusion`Neji
Jounin

Well for me, i'm just the opposite of you.
During the chuunin test, i believe Sasuke still doesn't master his chidori and his speed still wasn't enough to beat Neji out. That's if we just see their physical strength. And ya, Neji is so ego that sasuke can beat him if he try very hard.

On the other hand, after the time-skip, i don't think Neji can beat Sasuke out. To the full extend, Neji may be able to stand with sasuke 50-50. Ya, i know Neji improve a lot. But base on what i've seen until now, Sasuke improve even more. I've never expect him to beat an elite anbu, but he did. And Sasuke always have his curse seal which can boost him for extra power ( i know it isn't fair, but that's the truth ... lame )

So for me,
chuunin test : Neji would own, but Sasuke stands some chances too.
Time-skip : Neji can't win over sasuke, the most is a draw.

well, my opinions.

Old 10-03-2006, 11:57 PM   #608
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

i was talking about during the exams XD...but yea...this will be a tough one for both times, luckily neji's jutsus are often associated with his bloodlimit and that means sasuke cant use them or copy XP....damn sharingan>.>....

NEW TOPIC-Neji vs rock lee...after timeskip....[i forget whether or rock lee is a jounin or not XD]
Old 10-07-2006, 03:41 AM   #609
Akari-chan
Chuunin

Location: Read my biography; if u didn't figure it out...that's REALLY sad.
Akari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to allAkari-chan is a name known to all

Yea I think Rock Lee is Jounin after the time skip along with Neji and Ten Ten.. Now let's see...Lee vs. Neji after time skip? Well I think that Neji would still win. While Rock Lee would be stronger than before, I still don't think he can win against Neji in a fight...but it COULD be kind of a close one...but in my opinion the result would be the same Neji > Lee.

Co-Owner of the
Akari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 10:04 PM   #610
OG
[잊지 말아요]

i wasnt sure of his rank cause i only remember shikamaru telling naruto that neji, kankurou and temari were jounins [or something like that] XD

well, after timeskip, i wonder what rock has learned so far....i mean neji can use jutsus, but his jutsus are usually taijutsu based, meaning this would be a taijutsu battle for the most part......and as we saw from the gaara vs rock lee fight from the chuunins long ago, rock is capable of a lot even without the use of jutsus agains a bijuu......
Old 10-15-2006, 04:08 PM   #611
Black Chakra
Genin

Black Chakra is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,May I Join Neji Is One Of My Favorite Characters.
Old 10-15-2006, 07:48 PM   #612
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Chakra View Post
Hello,May I Join Neji Is One Of My Favorite Characters.
yes, welcome to the fc ^^
Old 10-15-2006, 07:53 PM   #613
Black Chakra
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
yes, welcome to the fc ^^
Thanks WooHoo So I Take The Banner Now.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:59 AM   #614
Nara Shikamaru
Always Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
i wasnt sure of his rank cause i only remember shikamaru telling naruto that neji, kankurou and temari were jounins [or something like that] XD

well, after timeskip, i wonder what rock has learned so far....i mean neji can use jutsus, but his jutsus are usually taijutsu based, meaning this would be a taijutsu battle for the most part......and as we saw from the gaara vs rock lee fight from the chuunins long ago, rock is capable of a lot even without the use of jutsus agains a bijuu......
Yea I agree. And Lee is a chuunin. And yes lee performed very well against garaa but if he had transformed, lee wouldn't have even stood a chance. And after timeskip, neji will ofcourse win. Before timeskip, he even killed a stage 2 villan who had defeated a jounin.
Old 10-19-2006, 07:36 PM   #615
Black Chakra
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara Shikamaru View Post
Yea I agree. And Lee is a chuunin. And yes lee performed very well against garaa but if he had transformed, lee wouldn't have even stood a chance. And after timeskip, neji will ofcourse win. Before timeskip, he even killed a stage 2 villan who had defeated a jounin.
Yeah he really did! That one spider guy!