Man to Man : Naruto and Sasuke - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 02-09-2006, 02:51 AM   #16
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Well, in defense of Naruto, he's improved a lot with grasping the situation since those two mist ninja. And he's good at timing his moves.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-09-2006, 02:54 AM   #17
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point
i agree with that too. this should've been in the manga section. we could've talked more about this. but currently in the anime, he's still not up to par with sasuke in being a ninja. im not saying he isnt strong, its just that being a ninja doesnt mean just having strength. he still has a weak mind and needs more experiance before he can match sasuke. a person like shikamaru makes a better ninja even though he cant match in strength. sasuke and shika both have ninja brains that can use some sort of strategy. i do admit however that naruto has shown his skill once, which was the first show down against zabuza, but after that i think he needs to improve

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
GAma_Oyabun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 02:55 AM   #18
Makoto_Duke_War_IV
ANBU

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAma_Oyabun
he copied chidori from kakashi, thats the easiest way to learn it. thats my guess anyway. sasuke has sharingan. thats a big advantage against an idiot that uses too much chakra to produce one kage bunshin. i dont agree wit u kyoichi. sasuke can see through naruto's kage bunshin. he'll attack the right one and wont waste his chidori. another thing is if sasuke doesnt have sharingan than kakashi wouldnt even teach him that move. naruto only beat neji because he had training with the kyuubi's chakra. neji should've won that fight. i agree with taiyjia. sasuke was a better ninja to begin with. on their first mission out side konoha sasuke could match u with two mist chuunins while naruto sat there like a dumbass. even sakura did better than him there. i think sakura can pwn naruto if he didnt have kyuubi. she has superior strength, medical skill, and high level chakra control, she could probably learn the rasengan better than naruto.
He didn't copy it he was taught it and the Sharingan is an easy button. It's not real true strenght. It's only cheating.

Since when was Sakura a part in this vs.? Don't pull other characters in this. Sakura's weak anyway and just because she train under Tsunade it doesn't mean any thing.

Midori Cache Aoi Cache Chairo Cache

Makoto_Duke_War_IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 11:40 AM   #19
KyoichiKanami
R.I.P Richard Pryor 12/1/1940 - 12/10/2005

KyoichiKanami is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto_Duke_War_IV
He didn't copy it he was taught it and the Sharingan is an easy button. It's not real true strenght. It's only cheating.

Since when was Sakura a part in this vs.? Don't pull other characters in this. Sakura's weak anyway and just because she train under Tsunade it doesn't mean any thing.
Thank you. So what if she has "precise chakra control"? If she can't even muster the right amount of chakra, what good is it? Naruto, on his own, has more chakra than both Sasuke and Sakura.

The Dai-Gurren Dan! Kicking reason to the curb and piercing through heaven!
KyoichiKanami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 01:20 PM   #20
sabakunoGaara
Hunter-Nin

sabakunoGaara is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAma_Oyabun
this should've been in the manga section. we could've talked more about this. but currently in the anime, he's still not up to par with sasuke in being a ninja.
not necessarily lol, i mean we cant compare them if we're talking about the manga.
But honestly, think about it. You want to compare a Naruto without Kyuubi and a sasuke without any cursed seals then look at that battle they last had. It was basically all the fight until Naruto activated his Kyuubi chakra. Honestly speaking, Sasuke was much better.
But still I dont think its fair to make this kind of comparison. I mean its not fair to say Naruto without Kyuubi bcoz its just really who he is right now. But still I think Sasuke is stronger both ways

sabakunoGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 01:38 PM   #21
palmereap
Kage

palmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura about
when they meet agin i say naruto
palmereap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 04:13 PM   #22
kakashisfavoritefantasy
Academy Student

kakashisfavoritefantasy is an unknown quantity at this point
i think naruto kinda needs the kyyubi to be strong he is pretty weak until he taps in to it's power and , well he ranked ddead last in the acedmey without it ,so yeah sasuke
kakashisfavoritefantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 05:16 PM   #23
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

ok, the only time naruto got something done w/o kyuubi was against zabuza and the mizu bunshin, and pwning kiba with his gas. if u look at it, it was sorta impossible for naruto to beat the mizu bunshin, but after only a little while sasuke could kill at least five of them. then sasuke can defeat one of oro's minions with out sharingan and using only taijutsu. the battle on top of the hospital wasnt a fair fight either since sasuke was recovering . u can see in that fight naruto's only advantage is rasengan.

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

Old 02-09-2006, 06:12 PM   #24
ching1
Genin

ching1 is on a distinguished roadching1 is on a distinguished road
Natuarl strengths, well, I vote for Sasuke.

To begin with, Sasuke was born with more strengths - they call it the Uchiha bloodline limit. In addition, Sasuke's natural strengths are superior than that of an average Uchiha blood. (Those Uchihas that were easily beaten/killed by Itachi were the average.) Recall that when Sasuke used Lee San's Lotus in the Chuunin Exam, Gai seisei, the taijutsu expert, mentioned that Sasuke's Lotus combination was not someone just happened to have the Sharingan could do. Naruto, on the other hand, has limited natural strengths beyond the average.

The show repeatedly mentions hardwork can defeat genius. No doubt, Sasuke is a genius who trains hard. Naruto too, with Sasuke working hard to surpass his brother, and Naruto to surpass Sasuke. I would take that if a genuis who does work hard would do better than a non-genuis.

Brain, that would be a no brainer. Sasuke's natural analytical skills are far superior than that of Naruto. No doubt, good or (and) bad, Naruto is full of surprises.

That's why the story started with the Kyuubi, and in a way around the Kyuubi power. The Kyuubi is the most powerful, among all human and demons. And, this demon is sealed inside Naruto, making him, at the end, the man who rules all. Without the Kyuubi, Naruto is nothing.
ching1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 07:05 PM   #25
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That's why the story started with the Kyuubi, and in a way around the Kyuubi power. The Kyuubi is the most powerful, among all human and demons. And, this demon is sealed inside Naruto, making him, at the end, the man who rules all. Without the Kyuubi, Naruto is nothing.
ching1 is online now Add to ching1's Reputation Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
I wouldn't say Naruto is nothing w/out the Kyuubi.

Jiraiya said that b/c Naruto had the kyuubi, it was affecting his chakra control. Which is why he was so bad at it compared to Sakura and Sasuke.

Though I pretty much agree with everything else you said. ^^

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 02-09-2006, 08:18 PM   #26
flareofdragon
Hunter-Nin

flareofdragon is on a distinguished roadflareofdragon is on a distinguished road
If a match was made without Kyuubi and Cursed seal, but with sharingan, Sasuke wins. He is better in speed, technique, and foresight.

However this is not fair at all. The sharingan should be disbanded, or Naruto should be allowed to use Kyuubi without the tail. That way, both of them will be at the same level. The reason being that kyuubi and sharingan are used similarly, to get an edge on a technique (rasengan, chidori).

If this is the case, I will say that Sasuke might win. Barely.

flareofdragon.deviantart.com
flareofdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 08:39 PM   #27
ching1
Genin

ching1 is on a distinguished roadching1 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya
I wouldn't say Naruto is nothing w/out the Kyuubi.

^^

I probably should add a qualifier -- when I say nothing, I mean nothing more than and an average ninja, like the rest of the genins in the group.

Well, it does appear though even an average Hidden Leave Village ninja is above average.
ching1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 08:42 PM   #28
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

what jiraiya says makes sense. he said that to be really strong he needs to know how to get the big chakra inside him.

naruto: rasengan, kagebunshin

sasuke: chidori, sharingan, katon jutsu

and kyoichi, no one knows if naruto has more chakra than sasuke or sakura. sasuke can also do kage bunshin because of sharingan.

FC's

Old 02-09-2006, 09:40 PM   #29
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Quote:
However this is not fair at all. The sharingan should be disbanded, or Naruto should be allowed to use Kyuubi without the tail. That way, both of them will be at the same level. The reason being that kyuubi and sharingan are used similarly, to get an edge on a technique (rasengan, chidori).
The Sharingan is a Bloodline Limit. It goes through one's genes. What's not fair about that? ::blinks:: The only things gone are the cursed seal and the kyuubi.

That's the two of them, natural and as they would have been.

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 02-10-2006, 03:51 AM   #30
naruto4eva_malaysia
Genin

naruto4eva_malaysia is an unknown quantity at this point
I think its not fair to compare Sasuke and Naruto because sasuke basic ninja skills are better and sasuke normally think before he act . naruto on the other hand has better samina then Sasuke and he has Rasengan which can be use more time than sasuke's chindori.....and both of them can get weak or strong if emotion are in play during a battle....so i can't make up my mind this 2 character has a lot of pro and con .....sorry ...4 nit really answering....