Naruto_563_Discussion - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-09-2011, 12:18 PM   #1
amaury
Academy Student

amaury is an unknown quantity at this point
Naruto_563_Discussion

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/32238657/1

good chapter
amaury is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amaury For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-09-2011), gaarasandchick13 (11-09-2011), Gakure (11-10-2011), NeoKakarott023 (11-09-2011), Quart3r (11-09-2011), xDD (11-09-2011)

Old 11-09-2011, 12:20 PM   #2
xDD
Konohagakure's shinobi

xDD is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_563_Discussion

If the headbutt at the end wasn't badass i don't know what it is

xDD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xDD For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-09-2011), BEG84 (11-09-2011), jericho Uzimaki (11-09-2011), Mansy3700 (11-09-2011), uzumakinagato (11-09-2011)
Old 11-09-2011, 12:32 PM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

The fight sequence was decent but the end dialog was pretty cheesy. Did Kishi just cop out in having Naruto come up with the answer for the hatred of the ninja system ?
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
BEG84 (11-09-2011), The Special One (11-10-2011)
Old 11-09-2011, 12:37 PM   #4
DemonRage
Chuunin

DemonRage is on a distinguished road

That cliffhanger lasts 2 weeks.
DemonRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:40 PM   #5
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

This is quite a feat coming from Kishi. I think this is the fifth week when we got a decent chapter. Madara getting a headbutt camed out of nowhere, just look at the way that his eyes are. Entirely shocked.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
BEG84 (11-09-2011), Gakure (11-10-2011), jericho Uzimaki (11-09-2011), platinumrug (11-09-2011)
Old 11-09-2011, 12:54 PM   #6
Lalalila2
Missing-Nin

Lalalila2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Is suck... Why does it suck? Because it lack Sasuke.

Headbutt was stupid, he could stab him with kunai instead and kill.
Lalalila2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lalalila2 For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (11-09-2011)
Old 11-09-2011, 12:56 PM   #7
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

It was a decent chapter IMO. My only problem with the whole thing is madara holding back so damn much so the kages can stand a chance.

I Honestly think that madara got summoned at about half power due to muus half doing the summoning and not waiting to restore hid strength or recombine with his other half after freeing it.

Just look at how madaras fighting.

Not Deva realm attacks (shinrei Tensai, Bansho Tenin or Chibaku tensai).
No demon realm, wicked weaponry attacks...
No animal realm summons of wicked animals to attack and serve to expand his vision by seeing through them as well.
No amaterasu, NO tsukuyomi!!!!!

AND No EMS "new jutsu" that madara gained when he gained the EMS that allowed the use of MS power and them some without the loss of eye sight or any side effects to the eyes what so ever.
So, yea, no EMS super hax jutsu that itachi was talking about when he fought sasuke. A jutsu that could very well surpass anything the RG can offer.
Just think about it. If it takes two MS combined to perform the new MS jutsu and it surpasses sasanoo which is known as a Godly jutsu in the DB#3. It must be something freaking super powerful.......

Basically, madaras only using a partial sasanoo, the meteor summons (whomever realms power that is) and Hungry ghost realms powers and taking on the kages.

When madara chooses or is re-summoned back at full power and can use all the RG+EMS jutsu. The kages honeestly don't stand a chance in hell if they having so much trouble against a madara using only HG realms power and a partial sasanoo.
IMO, when madara goes on the offensive and uses all of his jutsu then the kages will be massacred!!!!

EDIT: Just think about it:

scenario#1:
Madara uses CHIBAKU TENSAI to suck everyone up...
And at the same time, set fire with amaterasu to the pieces of land the kages are standing on, forcing them to jump to avoid the flames....

then, with one hand he uses Banshou Tenin to draw himself to the ground and keep himself from being sucked up or the small part of land hes on. (plus have sasanoo grab the ground to hold itself in place as well).
Then, using the other hand, uses Shinrei Tensai to push everyone whos using special abilities to escape being sucked up (like tsuchikage using his flying power to hold everyone down enough to stop from being sucked up).

When it all comes together, there will be a giant amaterasu rock in the sky and all opponents, including the kages, should be dead.

Scenario#2:

Madara summons a couple meteor, catches them on fire with amaterasu...
Then dawns himself in a full sasanoo and attacks the kages with multiple tsukuyomis, sasanoo swords attacks, mangatama stars, shinrei tensais and multimple boss animal summons.
All while the amaterasu meteors are falling, keeping the kages too busy to try and stop the meteors or avoid them.

Theres tons of scenarios and combinations of EMS+RG jutsu. All utterly annihilate the kages within 30 seconds because its just too many powerful jutsu coming too fast and the kage will just be slaughtered.....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (11-15-2011), BEG84 (11-09-2011), Human Rasengan (11-09-2011)
Old 11-09-2011, 12:57 PM   #8
DaWildchild
Nemesis Enforcer

DaWildchild is on a distinguished road

Good Chap. Once again Naruto affects the Kage's now with the "we are the world" power. I will once again say this...Madara Uchiha is a bad mutha*****. Point blank and period. He's definitely what this story needed. Good way to end things to keep people hungry while its on break next week.
Old 11-09-2011, 12:58 PM   #9
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

As cool as the final shot was Tobi just not going out of phase to avoid the blow was extremely uncharacteristic of him. Madara seems cooler and all, but I still have to say Tobi is more difficult to defeat due to his bullshit jutsu.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:14 PM   #10
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Why did the Naruto clone asked to be healed? Does that even work?

Enh... pretty much as expected, though the Kages seem to have quite the combo/timing moves down. Seems rather odd, but had to make them somewhat plausible fighting unit I guess. I wouldn't read too much into Madara not doing to much. First, he's gauging their powers because he's one of those "if it isn't a powerful fight, it doesn't matter." He should play with the kages a bit until somehow, one side or the other wins. Probably the kages, but hoping for a few deaths.

So, unless Kishi is going to mess things up, the final fights are pretty well set. The five kages going all out against Zombie Madara; the leftovers vs Zombie Mummy-wrap dude; Kabuto vs Zombie Itachi (looking forward to this one); Naruto and Bee against Tobi and his summonings (you know what that means: JINK FIGHT!!) and then the inevitable Sasuke vs Naruto. Only question is, does Tobi summon Sasuke to fight or does he just crash the party. I will be surprised if Tobi loses before Sasuke makes an entrance.

Finally, after all this craziness about Tobi being able to phase out of pretty much every attack in the history of ever (barring one Minato fight), how is it he was taken so by surprised by glow-worm Naruto that he actually got headbutted? I mean really... Tobi has one move! How the hell did he fuck that one up?!
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-09-2011), batonnoir (11-15-2011), BEG84 (11-09-2011), DaWildchild (11-09-2011), jericho Uzimaki (11-09-2011), Loke (11-10-2011), Mail (11-09-2011), Mansy3700 (11-09-2011), Miburo (11-10-2011), OiB (11-09-2011), Rikudou Sennin (11-20-2011), The Special One (11-10-2011), Tzu Men (11-09-2011), Vishnu (11-09-2011), xxMESTxx (11-09-2011)
Old 11-09-2011, 01:14 PM   #11
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

If naruto talks in the next ch. i'm gonna pissed.
NO TALK NARUTO JUST FUCK HIM UP RAPE HIS ASS !!!
thanks.
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:17 PM   #12
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post

Finally, after all this craziness about Tobi being able to phase out of pretty much every attack in the history of ever (barring one Minato fight), how is it he was taken so by surprised by glow-worm Naruto that he actually got headbutted? I mean really... Tobi has one move! How the hell did he fuck that one up?!
Well first of all he was surprised naruto would insta-attack and naruto is prob as fast as minato now. Makes sense to me.
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to uzumakinagato For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (11-09-2011)
Old 11-09-2011, 01:20 PM   #13
hillhawk
ANBU

hillhawk is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm guessing that the two of them were both moving so fast that neither of them had time to react to each other.
hillhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:46 PM   #14
Lalalila2
Missing-Nin

Lalalila2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillhawk View Post
I'm guessing that the two of them were both moving so fast that neither of them had time to react to each other.
Naruto in his glowing form can sense evil intentions or something like that, and I pretty sure Tobi knew Naruto is heading his way.
Lalalila2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lalalila2 For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (11-15-2011), NeoKakarott023 (11-09-2011), stubborn_d0nkey (11-09-2011)
Old 11-09-2011, 02:00 PM   #15
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Tobi's mask should brake apart after that high speed headbut. It's about that time we start getting real backstory on the Tobi/Madara connection.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
BEG84 (11-09-2011), f1madman (11-10-2011), Gakure (11-11-2011), Loke (11-10-2011), Mansy3700 (11-09-2011), NeoKakarott023 (11-09-2011), Vishnu (11-10-2011), xxMESTxx (11-09-2011)