Minatos Plan.... - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-05-2011, 08:20 AM   #31
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough
Re: Minatos Plan....

The question is would there even be a mission at all?

Old 11-05-2011, 01:53 PM   #32
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokenSmoke View Post
its kind of weird that Tobi had two sharingan when fighting Konan but didn't use susanoo. Do you think it's because one or both of those sharingans didn't have the mangekyo? Is that what he uses other Uchiha eyes for? Throwaway izanagi?

Why couldn't Tobi turn the other people's eyes into mangekyo? Kakashi did.
Maybe he probably just didn't have the ability to use MS. After all, not everyone could awaken the MS.
Old 11-06-2011, 03:15 AM   #33
KingZER0
Academy Student

KingZER0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello dudes and trolls alike, i might be hanging around for a while in these boards. On topic, i think kyf has a unique imagination with all of his theories. They did mention at one time ying and yang chakara, but as far as its relevace to flying thunder god technique who is to say?
KingZER0 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KingZER0 For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (11-06-2011)
Old 11-06-2011, 03:18 AM   #34
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

^Errm well u're one the one on board
Old 11-06-2011, 04:30 AM   #35
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZER0 View Post
Hello dudes and trolls alike, i might be hanging around for a while in these boards. On topic, i think kyf has a unique imagination with all of his theories. They did mention at one time ying and yang chakara, but as far as its relevace to flying thunder god technique who is to say?
@ bolded: I concur. Too bad his intelligence doesn't hold up to use his imagination properly.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:31 PM   #36
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I already explained how madara having the same chakra as the kyuubi would allow naruto to FTG to him without a seal.

Spiritual energy in the blood used by shinobi for T/S jutsu must conduct over any amount of distance and be capable of being activated.
All naruto would do is go kyuubi mode (red chakra) to match his spiritual energy with madaras and reverse summon himself to madara because madara is a giant walking seal being full of spiritual energy from his EMS.

Its like naruto has a blood contract with madara because he has the kyuubi and its power is the same as the EMS of madaras. U see what Im trying to say?

Minato must have realized this and put the kyuubi in naruto so he could use the kyuubis power against madara. If this is true then naruto will likely create flying thunder god level 3.
Only thing is we've already seen that this isn't the case.. if it were then Madara would have succeeded in summoning Naruto to him when he tried to summon the kyuubi. Kabuto informed Madara that it still resides in it's host so um yea this theory is already busted mane
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 10:42 PM   #37
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough

Stupid question but this is something I have scene talked about a lot. T/S stands for Time Space correct? Has there been a ninja or jutsu that has shown any control over time as in the ability to move back and forward through time? I have just scene spacial techniques as in one second I am here and instantly transfer to a new location. Just something that has bothered me and makes it seem like if Kishi is referring to these as T/S jutsu's then they are incomplete.

Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover!

- Warning -
“Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise."

Law&Order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:52 AM   #38
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by el_deevil View Post
That probably will define the level 3, on top of that he should also have his own dimension where he could trap people or hide things or his shadow clones to gather natural energy for sage mode.
Cool story bro.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:59 AM   #39
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law&Order View Post
Stupid question but this is something I have scene talked about a lot. T/S stands for Time Space correct? Has there been a ninja or jutsu that has shown any control over time as in the ability to move back and forward through time? I have just scene spacial techniques as in one second I am here and instantly transfer to a new location. Just something that has bothered me and makes it seem like if Kishi is referring to these as T/S jutsu's then they are incomplete.
Actually, they're called T/S jutsu because they bend the time/space continuum, not because they alter space and/or time in itself. Although it'd be neat to have a time travel jutsu.

Old 11-07-2011, 04:34 AM   #40
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law&Order View Post
I actually consider moving to the future or past a ridiculous idea that has been used a lot in fiction. life is not a flip books or film reals where different images(frames) are needed to give the illusion of motion, since there are different images present, it makes it possible to rewind a movie.
In life people actually move, when a person moves from point A to B he actually stops existing in point A and Starts existing in point B. its just like if every frame of a movie burns away once it is displayed it will be impossible to rewind, hence no time travel.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:01 AM   #41
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckraizitee View Post
I actually consider moving to the future or past a ridiculous idea that has been used a lot in fiction. life is not a flip books or film reals where different images(frames) are needed to give the illusion of motion, since there are different images present, it makes it possible to rewind a movie.
In life people actually move, when a person moves from point A to B he actually stops existing in point A and Starts existing in point B. its just like if every frame of a movie burns away once it is displayed it will be impossible to rewind, hence no time travel.
Time isn't linear, you know? That's why people hypothesize wormholes, because if the time/space continuum is bent enough to create a tunnel, the time in one end of the the tunnel won't probably be the time in the other end. Time travel isn't practically possible because of other matters, like matter stability, not because of time itself.

The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (11-08-2011)
Old 11-08-2011, 11:40 PM   #42
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Wink Re: Minatos Plan....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Only thing is we've already seen that this isn't the case.. if it were then Madara would have succeeded in summoning Naruto to him when he tried to summon the kyuubi. Kabuto informed Madara that it still resides in it's host so um yea this theory is already busted mane
How is the theory busted??? Just because madara couldn't summon the kyuubi from inside naruto??? Lol, minato put together the 8 triagrams seal that sealed the kyuubi in naruto. Minato knew madara could summon the kyuubi so he must have done something in order to keep madara from summoning the kyuubi from naruto. But, still allowed naruto to be able to have the kyuubis power reverse summon madara.

Its minato were talking about. Minato saw madaras jutsu and thus knew what kind of seal to make in order to aid naruto in the future with his inevitable fight against madara.
Minato gave naruto the Kyuubi for a reason. Clearly so it could protect him until he was old enough to finish "that jutsu". the FTG final level.

And by using the kyuubis power, naruto can reverse summon himself to madara at a whim from a more effective FTG without any Kunai, tags or seals.

Last, but not least, naruto can use Kage bushins to transport long distance ninjutsu attacks at the enemy AKA:Reverse summon the bijuu bomb to madara.

How can the bijuu bomb be reverse summoned?
1. Its made up of the kyuubis power that is identical to madaras.
2. By being identical, the kyuubis power can be reverse summoned.
3. Its not going to work on its own, but a RSM KB who creates the bijuu bomb can be used to summon himself and his blast directly to madara in an instant...

Haxxxx as fuck!!!!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:47 AM   #43
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road

Interesting theory KYF ++Fuck numinous.. Haters gonna Hate bro at least you contribute something to this shithole even though you get bashed for it.. T-moore i thought you considered KYF a retard and you muted him?? WTF you in his thread for? lol DICK RIDER..
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:01 AM   #44
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
But, still allowed naruto to be able to have the kyuubis power reverse summon madara.
Proof.

Quote:
Its minato were talking about. Minato saw madaras jutsu and thus knew what kind of seal to make in order to aid naruto in the future with his inevitable fight against madara.
Minato saw tobi's jutsu, as far as we know Minato never encountered the "real" madara.

Quote:
And by using the kyuubis power, naruto can reverse summon himself to madara.
Again proof. I haven't seen any.

Quote:
How can the bijuu bomb be reverse summoned?
Quote:
1. Its made up of the kyuubis power that is identical to madaras.
What? When was it stated that the kyuubi's chakra was identical to Madara's?
Quote:
2. By being identical, the kyuubis power can be reverse summoned.
So you assume this why?
Quote:
3. Its not going to work on its own, but a RSM KB who creates the bijuu bomb can be used to summon himself and his blast directly to madara in an instant...
Sounds like some fan fiction to me.

Quote:
Stupid as fuck!!!!
Fixed.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:19 AM   #45
Numinous

Oh look, Rasenganja's mommy unblocked his access to the Internet. And, as usual, he has nothing worth to say.

Oh and urban dictionary called, they have this to say:

Quote:
A dick rider is a person who is usually and overzealous mindless fan of anyone(be it a rapper, singer, athlete, music genre, band, or any given thing). A dick rider see's no flaw in whatever they are dick riding at the time, and if you happen to offer an opinion or simply not like whatever a dick rider likes, the dick rider will consider your a "hater" for offering your opinion.
Now, who is not seeing the huge flaws in KYF's moronic posts and calling me hater? Tmoore sure isn't.

The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (11-09-2011)