Minatos Plan.... - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-17-2011, 03:18 PM   #91
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Minatos Plan....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
Jesus Christ, what a hater. I should just start bitching and crying about how delusional everybody else is for not understanding the jumbled shit I post on the interwebz. Oh wait..that's what kyf is for.

You obviously missed what he was trying to say right here, so I'll go ahead and let you take a second look for yourself.This is what you said:This is what you quoted..Oh wait? What is this?!? The REST of numinous impersonating you? Let's see what else he said..So I say one more time..
hahahaha
And the third grade tactics continue.... At least with some sarcasm this time. I guess I finally got through to ya. Im on ur ignore list too, aren't I? Why do u feel the need to comment on my post despite putting me on the ignore list? For god sakes its defeating the purpose of the ignore list to NOT IGNORE MY POSTS.

Why don't all u that have me on ur ignore lists, but still read and bitch about my idea just announce ur HYPOCRITES and get it over with.

Again, ur not helping numis debate.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-17-2011, 03:23 PM   #92
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

^ when you fawn for someone .. people usually tend to fawn hard.. let fawnboys do what they do
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 03:57 PM   #93
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
And the third grade tactics continue....
Yeah, I don't think I'm alone in hoping you'll grow up soon.

Quote:
At least with some sarcasm this time. I guess I finally got through to ya.
..If by got through, you meant provided me with quite a laugh, you sure did.

Quote:
Im on ur ignore list too, aren't I?
Duh.

Quote:
Why do u feel the need to comment on my post despite putting me on the ignore list? For god sakes its defeating the purpose of the ignore list to NOT IGNORE MY POSTS.
Well you see, there's this thing called quotes, no shit bro, I'm telling you the truth. Every so often people tend to use this feature. Problem is, reading JUST the things in quotes makes it pretty easy to take things out of context. Are you keeping up? Ok, well when you read something incredibly stupid, and you think it's just being taken out of context, it's normally a good idea to go to the source.

Here's the kicker. Ready?

You're the source! Doesn't it all make sense now?

Quote:
Why don't all u that have me on ur ignore lists, but still read and bitch about my idea just announce ur HYPOCRITES and get it over with.
I have no reason to lie on the internet.

Quote:
Again, ur not helping numis debate.
Oh, from what I was reading he didn't need any help. You however..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
^ when you fawn for someone .. people usually tend to fawn hard.. let fawnboys do what they do
You have all the help you need. I'll let you and HR get to it. You make a cute team.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:09 PM   #94
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

I was going to say something but then I read this tidbit of KYF about me:

Quote:
I should have elaborated. The narcissism that won't allow u to admit mistakes, thus scar ur delusion of intellectual perfection is like a filter or cloud in ur mind.
Ur delusion that u can dictate the plausibility and possibility of this fictional story as if the author ur self is like a filter or a cloud in ur mind.
And I pissed my pants in laughter. And then I had to change. And then I felt guilty.

Sorry KYF, for calling you moron. That was really inadequate from my part, because you're definitely not a moron.

You're clinically insane. Now I'll try my best to even ignore quotes of you from other people because I know something is stronger in me than the urge of correct stupidity, and it's the presence of mind of not interacting in a negative way with insane people.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (11-17-2011)
Old 11-17-2011, 04:16 PM   #95
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Keep my name out yo mouth hoe

I aint trying to help no body I just want the bullshit crying to stop. But hey this shit happens all the time when we get a break form the manga.. too much time alone without chapter to distract causes the forum members to turn on each other
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 11-17-2011 at 04:21 PM.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:22 PM   #96
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

..Or else you'll call me a hoe on the internet?

Silly Human Rasengan, keep yo hoe out my mouth.

Edit:

Quote:
I aint trying to help no body
That's why you gloriously came in to call people fawn boys to look cool

Quote:
I just want the bullshit crying to stop.
Need a tissue?

Quote:
But hey this shit happens all the time when we get a break form the manga.. too much time alone without chapter to distract causes the forum members to turn on each others
I'm pretty sure everybody who has "turned" on each other, have been going at it before the break, and will continue when it's over.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi

Last edited by xxMESTxx; 11-17-2011 at 04:28 PM.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:39 PM   #97
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

yesw it's usually the same people who get into arguments

maybe it's due to the wide array of personalities on here Intoverts and extroverts not seeing eye to eye and all but hey it is what it is.

Just don't mention me in your posts anymore and we wont have anything to argue over.. I didn't address you directly but if it was something I said that struck a nerve .. maybe instead of coming at em you should figure out why it struck said nerve and adjust your actions according to avoid feeling that way again.

Seriously if nothing doesn't apply to you why should it bother you what I say or why I say it. I was just trying to calm him down cause the walls of text were getting annoying and he was just going around in circles... sometimes it takes a mediator to diffuse a situation which is what I was trying to do.

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 11-17-2011, 05:45 PM   #98
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPalA...ailpage#t=329s

Let this^be a lesson to you all. Some people just can't be reasoned with. Don't waste your time, battling them. Just forget their existence and let them fade away to nothingness.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:59 PM   #99
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Yeah, I don't think I'm alone in hoping you'll grow up soon.
..If by got through, you meant provided me with quite a laugh, you sure did.
Duh.
Well you see, there's this thing called quotes, no shit bro, I'm telling you the truth. Every so often people tend to use this feature. Problem is, reading JUST the things in quotes makes it pretty easy to take things out of context. Are you keeping up? Ok, well when you read something incredibly stupid, and you think it's just being taken out of context, it's normally a good idea to go to the source.

Here's the kicker. Ready?

You're the source! Doesn't it all make sense now?

I have no reason to lie on the internet.

You have all the help you need. I'll let you and HR get to it. You make a cute team.
Lol, for someone who quote my posts just to say "this post can't be seen because ur on the ignore list" u still feel the need to not ignore me. Stupidity is a word u shouldn't use against someone else of all the people in the forum.

And did u just say u have no reason to lie on the internet.... Seriously!?!?! U shit on ur own post there, good day sir......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I was going to say something but then I read this tidbit of KYF about me:

And I pissed my pants in laughter. And then I had to change. And then I felt guilty.

Sorry KYF, for calling you moron. That was really inadequate from my part, because you're definitely not a moron.

You're clinically insane. Now I'll try my best to even ignore quotes of you from other people because I know something is stronger in me than the urge of correct stupidity, and it's the presence of mind of not interacting in a negative way with insane people.
Gee, just when I thought u would be nice... Lol, I should've known.

IDK care what u think about me. All I have to say is clarity...

Doesn't matter how intelligent u are if u can't even process information through a clear mind not being clouded by narcissism and kishi delusions.

I would tell u, if u could understand this, but in ur case, I think its, if ur Ego could let u understand this......

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:02 PM   #100
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

Quote:
Just don't mention me in your posts anymore and we wont have anything to argue over..
Then don't give me a reason to mention you.

Quote:
I didn't address you directly but if it was something I said that struck a nerve .. maybe instead of coming at em you should figure out why it struck said nerve and adjust your actions according to avoid feeling that way again.
Go ahead and tell us, who were you addressing then? Because when you start talking the same shit you always do, with ^ below a post directly addressing me, it's pretty obvious.

Quote:
Seriously if nothing doesn't apply to you why should it bother you what I say or why I say it.
There's a difference between something that applies to me and something directed at me, even if it wasn't just me.

Quote:
I was just trying to calm him down cause the walls of text were getting annoying and he was just going around in circles...
You were trying to calm him down by acting like a bitch? Nice. Also, if it's that annoying, stay out of the thread. It's that simple.
Quote:

sometimes it takes a mediator to diffuse a situation which is what I was trying to do.
What you were trying to do was help your buddy out, which is cool, you both need all the help you can get(professional included).

Edit: Kyf
Quote:
Lol, for someone who quote my posts just to say "this post can't be seen because ur on the ignore list" u still feel the need to not ignore me.
Oh I forgot you have very selective reading, and ignore anything that doesn't correlate with your own imagination. It's too bad your reading this and not hearing it, maybe if I slowed it down a lot, you would understand? Until the ignore list start's keeping your posts out of peoples quotes, expect me to call you an idiot when you're being one.

D-o-o Y-o-u-u U-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d-d ?

Quote:
Stupidity is a word u shouldn't use against someone else of all the people in the forum.
Haha, coming from the stupidest fuck on the forum.

Quote:
And did u just say u have no reason to lie on the internet.....
Do I need to spell that out for you too?

Quote:

Seriously!?!?! U shit on ur own post there, good day sir......
From what I see, I called you out for shitting on your own post, and showed you why. Go ahead and explain to me how I have a reason to lie, on the internet of all places. What would be the point in lying by announcing myself as a hypocrite?

Last edited by xxMESTxx; 11-17-2011 at 06:27 PM.
Old 11-17-2011, 07:01 PM   #101
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Then don't give me a reason to mention you.
Quote:
you mentioned me cause you felt like I was talking about you and I wasn't but the guilty always are the first to yell
Go ahead and tell us, who were you addressing then? Because when you start talking the same shit you always do, with ^ below a post directly addressing me, it's pretty obvious.
Quote:
I wasn't addressing you .. if I did I'd simply call you out by putting Mest or Xxmest or whatever the fuck you call yourself in the post. With the ^ in the post obviously I was addressing KYF since it was directly beneath his post
There's a difference between something that applies to me and something directed at me, even if it wasn't just me.
Quote:
well I just told you it wasn't directed at you but KYF now if you felt the statement applied to you then thats another matter
You were trying to calm him down by acting like a bitch? Nice. Also, if it's that annoying, stay out of the thread. It's that simple.
Quote:
I'm an extrovert man its in my nature.. I was just wanting him to see he wasn't going to win the argument . it was two brick walls facing each other and what they were discussing was veering severely of topic

What you were trying to do was help your buddy out, which is cool, you both need all the help you can get(professional included).
Dude you dont know me and when you come back with a psych degree maybe I'll be more inclined to listen until then sit down n shut the fuck up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPalA...ailpage#t=329s

Let this^be a lesson to you all. Some people just can't be reasoned with. Don't waste your time, battling them. Just forget their existence and let them fade away to nothingness.
Agreed man and good example.. note taken

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 11-17-2011 at 07:40 PM.
Old 11-17-2011, 08:10 PM   #102
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

Quote:
Dude you dont know me and when you come back with a psych degree maybe I'll be more inclined to listen until then sit down n shut the fuck up
Instead of acting like a little girl with this "you don't know me" bullshit, how about you man up. I know all I need to know based off your posts, the YOU that you put out here for all us to see. You came in here talking shit, instead of acting like a boss, know that your a bitch, if you didn't want me to reply to your shit you should have just shut the fuck up yourself.

Old 11-17-2011, 08:17 PM   #103
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

who would have thought calling someone a fawnboy would cause such a problem....

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (11-17-2011)
Old 11-17-2011, 09:34 PM   #104
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Instead of acting like a little girl with this "you don't know me" bullshit,
Quote:
and you dont
how about you man up. I know all I need to know based off your posts, the YOU that you put out here for all us to see. You came in here talking shit,
Quote:
how is trying to diffuse an argument talking shit
instead of acting like a boss, know that your a bitch, if you didn't want me to reply to your shit you should have just shut the fuck up yourself.
I had no clue you would feel that you were the fawnboy that was being referred to so how was I to know that you would respond to my post it was meant for KYF I even put the (^) in it just so he would know the post was directed at him .. lets face it you must be a fawnboy since you felt the need to respond quit being a MAN FAN and you wont have to be feeling guilty

Quote:
Originally Posted by krurk View Post
who would have thought calling someone a fawnboy would cause such a problem....
Yea it's only a problem if your a fawnboy aka MAN FAN

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 11-17-2011, 09:49 PM   #105
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

[QUOTE=Human Rasengan;2041402]
Quote:
I had no clue you would feel that you were the fawnboy that was being referred to so how was I to know that you would respond to my post it was meant for KYF I even put the (^) in it just so he would know the post was directed at him ..
So wait, you're saying you were trying to diffuse the argument with calling KYF the fawnboy? Yeah, sure.

Quote:
lets face it you must be a fawnboy since you felt the need to respond quit being a MAN FAN and you wont have to be feeling guilty
That must be it! Oh wait.. It's not. I felt the need to respond because it's not the first time you called me some bullshit like that, and personally I dislike you, so yeah, instead of hopelessly trying to prove you wrong, like trying to prove kyf wrong on a theory, I'm just going to call you stupid and laugh at you, why? Because you're not worth it.

Quote:
Yea it's only a problem if your a fawnboy aka MAN FAN
Pretty sure only homosexuals go around calling people man fans on the internet, nice try.