Minatos Plan.... - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-18-2011, 01:46 AM   #106
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Minatos Plan....

[QUOTE=xxMESTxx;2041413]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
So wait, you're saying you were trying to diffuse the argument with calling KYF the fawnboy? Yeah, sure.

Quote:
no you stupid fuck I said to him to let the fawnboys do what they do .. now if you felt it applied to you then you're correct get up off these niggas nuts in here and quit being a Man Fan.. they dont need your two cents to handle KYF.. and you always do that shit .. Arguments going along just fine and here you come "urp derp yeah what he said I think you suck as well"
That must be it! Oh wait.. It's not. I felt the need to respond because it's not the first time you called me some bullshit like that,
Quote:
Didn't call you that then but I'm calling you that now
and personally I dislike you,
Quote:
feelings mutual fuck face
so yeah, instead of hopelessly trying to prove you wrong,
Quote:
cause there's maybe nothing to prove me wrong on
like trying to prove kyf wrong on a theory, I'm just going to call you stupid and laugh at you, why? Because you're not worth it.

Pretty sure only homosexuals go around calling people man fans on the internet, nice try.
If you would pull some of these other members dick out your mouth and ass maybe you could see how much of a fawnboy you really are.. seriously stand on your own arguments and quit riding.. oh wait that's soo last year.. quit being a Man Fan fawnboy
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2011, 08:50 AM   #107
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

Not to interfere in this petty argument but when I first read it I thought he was referring to KYF...just saying...

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (11-18-2011)
Old 11-18-2011, 10:15 AM   #108
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
no you stupid fuck I said to him to let the fawnboys do what they do .. now if you felt it applied to you then you're correct get up off these niggas nuts in here and quit being a Man Fan.. they dont need your two cents to handle KYF.. and you always do that shit .. Arguments going along just fine and here you come "urp derp yeah what he said I think you suck as well"
To a post directly addressed to me, during an argument me and kyf were having, you had to come in here like the little fag that you are, and try to be somebody's prince charming, your seriously borderline gay right now dude, can't you quit talking bout nut, dicks, and shit? Seriously bro, I know it's all you think about but god damn.

Quote:
Didn't call you that then but I'm calling you that now
Dude you've been calling me stupid shit like that for months, keep acting like a bitch.

Quote:
feelings mutual fuck face
Really? fuck face? haha what are you 5?

Quote:
cause there's maybe nothing to prove me wrong on
Keep telling yourself that.
Quote:

If you would pull some of these other members dick out your mouth and ass maybe you could see how much of a fawnboy you really are.. seriously stand on your own arguments and quit riding.. oh wait that's soo last year.. quit being a Man Fan fawnboy
See what I'm saying? You're a straight up fag, get the dick out your mind, what the fuck is wrong with you. I fawn over women bro, not strangers on the internet, If your stupid enough to think that agreeing with someones opinion is fawning, then how many dicks have you been on? You seem to think you're this glorious protector of people on this forum, but in fact, your pathetic, I seriously would rather have an argument with kyf at this point, You've reached an all time low.

I'm done talking to you and hearing about all your homosexual fantasy's.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 01:18 PM   #109
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
To a post directly addressed to me, during an argument me and kyf were having,
Quote:
An argument you projected yourself into that was between Numinous and AMA and KYf they had him on the ropes just fine but like always here you come and want to feel the love from more prominent members that you think "Hey I'll jump on KYF too and they'll like me"
you had to come in here like the little fag that you are, and try to be somebody's prince charming,
Quote:
Seriously fuck face stop it.. if you can read .. and assuming since you have the internet and a device to view it on you can .. then maybe you can comprehend the concept of me telling KYF what he needed to hear so he could drop the argument. Something you should probably do now but wont!

There was no saving him I was stopping him from continuing on the path the fight wasn't going anywhere and needed to come to an abrupt end
your seriously borderline gay right now dude, can't you quit talking bout nut, dicks, and shit?
Quote:
I will once you learn to keep them out of your orifices
Seriously bro, I know it's all you think about but god damn.

Dude you've been calling me stupid shit like that for months, keep acting like a bitch.
Quote:
Only been back for a few months and that's all I've seen you do.. would call you a dickrider but we tried to retire that word which is why I opted for fawnboy instead. If a girl doesn't want to be addressed as a whore then she should dress modestly if you don't want to be called a fawnboy stay in your lane and quit fawning over other members seeking praise and trying to imitate them which you're doing a piss poor job at
Really? fuck face? haha what are you 5?
Quote:
what 5 year olds you know swear in such a manor?
Keep telling yourself that.
See what I'm saying? You're a straight up fag, get the dick out your mind, what the fuck is wrong with you. I fawn over women bro, not strangers on the internet,
Quote:
Umm that's not what your posts show
If your stupid enough to think that agreeing with someones opinion is fawning, then how many dicks have you been on?
Quote:
you're not arguing on someones opinion .. you're being a total turd rehashing what someone else who's better adept and more skilled at shutting someone's argument down and just reiterating what they already have said
You seem to think you're this glorious protector of people on this forum,
Quote:
No just a fan of justice.. if someone is labled a moron it shouldn't take 5 motherfuckers who claim to be soo smart to take one down.. I know retards have strenght but damn really.. if you're so smart you should be able to lure him into a hole or some shit. Take an argument man to man and let the chips fall where they may
but in fact, your pathetic,
Quote:
ok now I'm glorious and pathetic.. that's an oxymoron but you're just a moron
I seriously would rather have an argument with kyf at this point, You've reached an all time low.
Quote:
what too late to back out now pussy you wanted to argue now do it against me .. someone who aint gone lay there n take it
If I were having homosexual fantasies they'd be all of you XXMESTXX and all the copious amounts of cock in your mouth and ass.. hey guys pull up a chair XXMESTXX is going to continue to perform his famous double reverse cowgirl on some of his favorite members ..umm member

I would say I'm done but you'll just come back for more .. sado masochist much .. hell even dude above Kruck I believe it was; made two posts stating the obvious.. that the post was directed at KYF and KYF alone everyone but you can see that post was addressed to KYF and you damn near had a stroke.. uh oh HR's on to me I better try to back pedal my way out of this. If you felt that you weren't a FAWNBOY or a MAN-FAN then why even respond!?

You tried

you failed

you suck

Lololololol!
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 11-18-2011 at 01:37 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:12 PM   #110
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Guess your skull is too thick to get what I meant.

I'm not about to sit hear and have the gayest argument I've ever seen. You really think you're taken seriously?

Try harder.

hahahaha

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
Old 11-18-2011, 02:13 PM   #111
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

^ I thought so.. that last move was your best move

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 11-18-2011, 02:15 PM   #112
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

Wow, reading comprehension below that of even kyf! Amazing!

Go bother someone else kid.

Old 11-18-2011, 03:20 PM   #113
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

mest, sorry to say to you, but you walked right to that one. HR was trolling and you took the bait. Next time just ignore.

And HR, I know you're better than that. So please stop defending the lunatic (because insane people do not acknowledge help) and... "Fawnboys", really? Not even The Barrens Chat is that desperate for trolling hooks.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (11-19-2011), xxMESTxx (11-18-2011)
Old 11-18-2011, 05:15 PM   #114
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

I realized I walked into a wall, that's why I quit arguing over stupid shit. If he wants to continue to act childish, I say that's on him.

Old 11-18-2011, 08:32 PM   #115
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
mest, sorry to say to you, but you walked right to that one. HR was trolling and you took the bait. Next time just ignore.

And HR, I know you're better than that. So please stop defending the lunatic (because insane people do not acknowledge help) and... "Fawnboys", really? Not even The Barrens Chat is that desperate for trolling hooks.
Aight dude I'll do it cause I respect you

and I'm not so sure about that it does seem that he has dropped the argument(KYF) ...I'll leave the MAN FAN (XXMESTXX) alone for now

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 11-18-2011 at 08:36 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:52 PM   #116
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

I love how you prove me right with your homosexual tendancys.

Old 11-18-2011, 09:04 PM   #117
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
I love how you prove me right with your homosexual tendancys.
what you on the prowl for dick again .. seriously dude this one aint for you

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (11-19-2011)
Old 11-18-2011, 09:55 PM   #118
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

Quote:
If I were having homosexual fantasies they'd be all of you XXMESTXX

Naw, just wishing you'd get off mine, but you're obviously going to continue acting like a retarded man child so..

Quote:
Human Rasengan
This message is hidden because Human Rasengan is on your ignore list.
Keep acting like a bitch, I won't be able to see anymore.

Old 11-18-2011, 11:27 PM   #119
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Naw, just wishing you'd get off mine, but you're obviously going to continue acting like a retarded man child so..

Keep acting like a bitch, I won't be able to see anymore.
what difference would it make someone will quote me and you'll run to the screen and undo the blocking like yo did with KYF so why put up a front.. "Oh I'm above this I'll just ignore him" bullshit your faggot ass will be back up in my font.. dont come for me you lil butch qween

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 11-18-2011, 11:41 PM   #120
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

Quote:
Human Rasengan
This message is hidden because Human Rasengan is on your ignore list.
Still crying?

Ignored.

hahaha