Islam Protesting against Danish Cartoons - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2006, 08:50 PM   #91
Kear Bear
Genin
 
Kear Bear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Uuh..somewhere I guess.
Age: 21
Posts: 57
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kear Bear is on a distinguished roadKear Bear is on a distinguished road
Re: Islam Protesting against Danish Cartoons

Not to be mean and all, but the extremists really should face facts and stop whining because as long as race and religion exist, it's gonna get made fun of. I hate it when people get all worked up because of simple words, and especially when they counteract it with physical force. And it is very hypocritical when they try to prove that their religion isn't about violence with violence.
Kear Bear is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 12-24-2006, 09:48 PM   #92
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Islam Protesting against Danish Cartoons

narutorasengan16, that's not the point. Really, only the dumbest of people would think that all Muslims are terrorists or horrible people.

But there are Muslims who do horrible things in the name of their religion. And they're the people giving your religion a bad name, not the media. Like the dumbass Muslims that were getting all violent about a stupid cartoon in some newspaper.

People are going to make fun of your religion, especially when a bunch of assholes start doing stupid shit in the name of your religion. And they've got every right to because of their freedom of speech. They shouldn't have to stop offending you, you should just stop being offended. It's just something you've got to accept.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 12:00 AM   #93
Grimmjow
SCHITT
 
Grimmjow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 24
Posts: 3,122
Thanks: 230
Thanked 121 Times in 57 Posts
Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Islam Protesting against Danish Cartoons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
narutorasengan16, that's not the point. Really, only the dumbest of people would think that all Muslims are terrorists or horrible people.

But there are Muslims who do horrible things in the name of their religion. And they're the people giving your religion a bad name, not the media. Like the dumbass Muslims that were getting all violent about a stupid cartoon in some newspaper.

People are going to make fun of your religion, especially when a bunch of assholes start doing stupid shit in the name of your religion. And they've got every right to because of their freedom of speech. They shouldn't have to stop offending you, you should just stop being offended. It's just something you've got to accept.

i get ur point....but then again...why doesnt the media ever try to show a positive side to islam?..have u ever thought of that...actually also...u said that i was offended..no im not really...i dont really care about what some dumb ass cartoonist put in his comics...even if it was the prophet mohammed with a bomb strapped on his head....the reason why i dont care...is because i dont have the power to change whats going on..so i just leave it....but i do sometimes like to express my self about these topics...although most of the time i ignore such topics..but recently i havnt been to happy with the retarded media...especialy because some people can get so discreminent against muslims...to the point that..alright..just let me get to the point....a muslim congress man wanted to be sworn in with a quran but some dumbass in the american government"cant remmember his name" stands against that..and wants the muslim congressman to be sworn in with a bible (even though a jewish lady was sworn in with the jewish holy book...and she even thought that the muslim guy should be sworn in with the muslim holy book)...any way...the dumbass guy that i mentioned earlier said that reason for it was to keep other muslims from joining the congress and being sworn in with the quran..he also said..that it would keep muslims from coming in to america..saying that he doesnt want the muslim population in america to rise....but that makes it seem like muslims being in america is a bad thing..but guess what...muslims are part of this nation..they pay taxes..they are professional doctors and engineers and tey obtain high degrees in universities and are part of the american work force...so i see no reason for muslims to be attacked like that....infact..do you really think that muslims like what happened on 911...if you do..then you thought wrong..muslims did not support any of that crap..u think muslims like osama bin laden ...hell no...for one big reason...because alqaida's actions thousands of innocent lives..and it also ruined islams reputation...

edit:

alright..i found this little thingy i want you to read...

Title:
Terrorism - is Islam really a Religion of peace?

Question:

I have heard many say that Islam is a religion of peace, and the Jews are all the evil ones....but it seems from studying the Qu'ran that it seems to dictate otherwise.
Also, histiry seems to dictate otherwise...there never seems to be Jews strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up buildings half-way around the world.
I would just like to hear the justification of calling Islam a "religion of peace"
Thank you.
Tom Barber
United States of America


Answer:

I can fully understand the question-marks about Islam, as a whole, that are now placed in the minds of people, whose primary (and more commonly, only) source of knowledge of Islam is the actions and practices of the Muslims rather than the original sources of Islam - the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh). If I place myself in your shoes, I would probably have asked the same kind of questions in a much more degrading tone.
My dear brother, I would sincerely request you not to derive any conclusions about Islam from the acts of a particular people. Doing so, as you would also agree, may not only lead you to making uncalled for generalizations regarding the 'whole' from a non-representative sample, but may also lead you to develop a negative bent of mind and heart in recognizing something, which may actually be God's truth.
Islam is strictly against taking even a single life, without justice. This, in fact, is an understatement, for Islam is not merely 'against' taking life without justice, but considers doing so as depriving all humankind of the right to live - the sacred right bestowed upon the humankind by their Creator, Who alone can take that right away from them, when He so decides, according to His absolute knowledge, wisdom and mercy. Islam allows taking an individual's life, only under two conditions: When the person is guilty of murder and when the person is guilty of creating unrest and anarchy in the state. Even in these cases, the individual could only be deprived of his right to live, after he is given the right to defend himself in an open court of law and after it is proven beyond any reasonable doubt that the individual is, in fact, guilty of the crime that he is accused of.
Even in the case of a declared war, Islam strictly forbids taking the life of those people, who are not taking an active part in the war (women, children, senior citizens and all those other citizens, who are not taking an active part in the war.
Furthermore, Islam does not allow declaring an aggressive war on a nation, except where the rulers of that nation are guilty of persecuting its citizens (and subsequently those citizens call that Islamic state for help) or where the state is creating unrest and anarchy in the Islamic state.
These are the strict laws of the Shari`ah, under which an Islamic state can take an individual's life or declare a war on another state. Do you really consider these laws to be against your concept of a 'peace loving' religion?
My dear brother, terrorism has no religion. The terrorists have no concern with the religious ascriptions of their targets. Their sole interest is to spread terror. Their actions are not representative of their creed, but of their intolerance toward all that is against their personal liking (which they may have derived from an incorrect understanding of their religion). It is, thus, that you find the same terrorist groups operating not only in non-Muslim lands, but also against their own Muslim lands.
Terrorism, in my opinion, should be recognized as a separate creed. People, who ascribe to this detestable creed - whether they have Muslim, Jewish or Christian names - should be grouped in one creed. No religion teaches inhumanity. The Terrorist creed survives on hate. While all Divine religions are based on the concept of a loving and merciful God. All nations of the world must unite against the creed of terrorists. For, otherwise, it is only a matter of time before more humans lose their lives, to the creed of terrorists. However, a permanent solution for "Terrorism" should not only aim at the complete annihilation of the existing terrorists, but should also uproot the causes which have yielded the detestable tree. For without the complete removal of the cause, we would only make the next generation of the 'Terrorists' even more committed to their cause, posing a bigger potential threat to the humankind.
Religious intolerance, illiteracy, poverty, sectarianism and developing a psychic of hate, rather than love, to get the loyalties and commitments of a people, just to name a few, are some of the major roots, which are fertilizers for the crop of terrorists. Any war against 'Terrorism', which does not remove these causes and concentrates only on removing the already prepared crop, shall only strengthen the seeds of "Terrorism" in the times to come.
Regards,
Moiz Amjad
September 16, 2001
__________________


Last edited by Grimmjow; 12-25-2006 at 12:32 AM.
Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 12:51 AM   #94
Kekkei Genkai
Chuunin
 
Kekkei Genkai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Somewhere someplace doing something, meeting someone somehow
Posts: 581
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kekkei Genkai is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Islam Protesting against Danish Cartoons

Why Nr16? *Crushed under wall of text*

But in Islam, a basic belief is that Mouhammad, can in no way be offended by anyone whether they be Muslim or not. And by insulting the Quaran, they are insulting Mouhammad because they are his words. Also, Islam is a religion where there is no line that divides social life from religious. We can't do anything about it. So well we might have free rights on our side, but if Muslims riot because we insulted them, well what the hell are we supposed to do right? There are people with different beliefs and we all share the same planet. If they can't change their ways because of their religion, then why should we bring out cartoons that would offend them in the first place? Cause by deliberately attacking them verbally, that means that we should know what the consequences are for us because they will no doubt riot about it. Whether we have the law, we won't have a right to enforce it because the law doesn't really apply for them. If we want to keep the peace, then by no means should we insult Islam under the flag of free rights because the law isn't a tool that we should use just for our purposes. If they can't change their ways, then we should. But that doesn't mean that we "lose". It's just keeping the peace.
Kekkei Genkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 01:07 AM   #95
Grimmjow
SCHITT
 
Grimmjow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 24
Posts: 3,122
Thanks: 230
Thanked 121 Times in 57 Posts
Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Islam Protesting against Danish Cartoons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekkei Genkai View Post
Why Nr16? *Crushed under wall of text*

But in Islam, a basic belief is that Mouhammad, can in no way be offended by anyone whether they be Muslim or not. And by insulting the Quaran, they are insulting Mouhammad because they are his words. Also, Islam is a religion where there is no line that divides social life from religious. We can't do anything about it. So well we might have free rights on our side, but if Muslims riot because we insulted them, well what the hell are we supposed to do right? There are people with different beliefs and we all share the same planet. If they can't change their ways because of their religion, then why should we bring out cartoons that would offend them in the first place? Cause by deliberately attacking them verbally, that means that we should know what the consequences are for us because they will no doubt riot about it. Whether we have the law, we won't have a right to enforce it because the law doesn't really apply for them. If we want to keep the peace, then by no means should we insult Islam under the flag of free rights because the law isn't a tool that we should use just for our purposes. If they can't change their ways, then we should. But that doesn't mean that we "lose". It's just keeping the peace.

i dont get ur point..and by the way....the quran isnt the prophet muhammed's(pbuh) words...the quran is the word of god...the prophet mohammed was only a messenger of god...the only reason i get mad is because people are making judgements about islam based off of the media and other unreliable sources....if you wanna really know what islam is really about..then you would have to read the quran...
__________________


Last edited by Grimmjow; 12-25-2006 at 01:08 AM. Reason: forgot to put a b in unreliable
Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 01:17 AM   #96
Kekkei Genkai
Chuunin
 
Kekkei Genkai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Somewhere someplace doing something, meeting someone somehow
Posts: 581
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kekkei Genkai is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Islam Protesting against Danish Cartoons

Actually, the Quran is technically speaking the words of Muhammad. Allah is basically the one God right? Well Christians and Jews have God too. However, Muhammad is what makes Islam so unique. Without the messenger, then there wouldn't be anything. Muhammad made Islam and therefore all his spoken words were recorded in the Quran so therefore they are his words. Because, for those who don't believe in supernatural beings, who's to say that Allah or God said that? It was through a man that Islam was created, the belief rests on Allah.

It's just like in Christianity, Jesus was a real person, and the world acknowledges that because there is an entire religion based on him mostly. But is God real? Not everyone acknowledges that. Same thing with Islam. Mouhammad may have been a real person, but if people don't believe that Allah is real, then where did the words of the Quran come from? Mouhammad of course. Mouhammad's words were recorded in the Quran so therefore those are his words.

Last edited by Kekkei Genkai; 12-25-2006 at 01:19 AM.
Kekkei Genkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 01:31 AM   #97
Grimmjow
SCHITT
 
Grimmjow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 24
Posts: 3,122
Thanks: 230
Thanked 121 Times in 57 Posts
Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Islam Protesting against Danish Cartoons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekkei Genkai View Post
Actually, the Quran is technically speaking the words of Muhammad. Allah is basically the one God right? Well Christians and Jews have God too. However, Muhammad is what makes Islam so unique. Without the messenger, then there wouldn't be anything. Muhammad made Islam and therefore all his spoken words were recorded in the Quran so therefore they are his words. Because, for those who don't believe in supernatural beings, who's to say that Allah or God said that? It was through a man that Islam was created, the belief rests on Allah.

It's just like in Christianity, Jesus was a real person, and the world acknowledges that because there is an entire religion based on him mostly. But is God real? Not everyone acknowledges that. Same thing with Islam. Mouhammad may have been a real person, but if people don't believe that Allah is real, then where did the words of the Quran come from? Mouhammad of course. Mouhammad's words were recorded in the Quran so therefore those are his words.

again...the quran is the word of god....mohammed was a messenger of god..sent to deliver gods word "the quran" ....now on the other hand..the prophet mohammed's own words and actions are called "sunnah"
__________________

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 01:33 AM   #98
Kekkei Genkai
Chuunin
 
Kekkei Genkai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Somewhere someplace doing something, meeting someone somehow
Posts: 581
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kekkei Genkai is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Islam Protesting against Danish Cartoons

Yes but in the sunna are where the law of not offending Mouhammad come into use which is called the hadith. And by insulting the Quran, they are insulting Mouhammad, so that's why radical Muslims need to riot over some simple cartoon.

Last edited by Kekkei Genkai; 12-25-2006 at 01:35 AM.
Kekkei Genkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 01:41 AM   #99
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Islam Protesting against Danish Cartoons

Quran is the words of God

Hadis is the words of Muhammad

In Islam you cannot kill just kill your wife and daughter. where you heard that I don't know.

Not all Muslim are terrorist. Only a few dudes gave Muslim a badname.

Muslim don't like there prophet turn into a cartoon. Yes there are Jesus cartoon is SouthPark and everything and you say is freedom, but Muslims don't like it. So don't do it.

Because of a few rotten apples Islam is called terrorist? That is prejudice.
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 01:41 AM   #100
Grimmjow
SCHITT
 
Grimmjow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 24
Posts: 3,122
Thanks: 230
Thanked 121 Times in 57 Posts
Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Islam Protesting against Danish Cartoons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekkei Genkai View Post
Yes but in the sunna are where the law of not offending Mouhammad come into use which is called the hadith. And by insulting the Quran, they are insulting Mouhammad, so that's why radical Muslims need to riot over some simple cartoon.
may i ask...what is your religion?

yes...but if muslims where going to riot over dumb shit like that....then the world would never be in piece...and by the way...mohammed was a pieceful man..he would get insulted directly by the nonbelievers... but he was a forgiving man..who always prieched forgiveness..meaning that if muslims where to make riots about such things..then they arent obeying the quran and sunnah...those muslims that u see on tv are only muslims by name..they dont truly follow the rules of islam.....
__________________

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 01:46 AM   #101
Kekkei Genkai
Chuunin
 
Kekkei Genkai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Somewhere someplace doing something, meeting someone somehow
Posts: 581
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kekkei Genkai is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Islam Protesting against Danish Cartoons

I'm Christian but my speciality in religious study is Islam. So I enjoy debates like these. They hone my studying. But yes I agree that the media and things always show the bad side of Islam. Only a few percentages of Muslims are terrorists and are extremely radical. But no religion can just point out a single religion. Christianity too nearly blew have of Ireland to pieces a while ago. And in Islam, a Jihad is only necessary when the faith is being threatened. And it sure isn't being crushed to extinction now so there is no point for it to occur now. Every religion has a bad side, it's just that the religion the majority has, is supported by the media. People should study more about Islam. It's not a bad religion at all.
Kekkei Genkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 01:46 AM   #102
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Islam Protesting against Danish Cartoons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekkei Genkai View Post
Yes but in the sunna are where the law of not offending Mouhammad come into use which is called the hadith. And by insulting the Quran, they are insulting Mouhammad, so that's why radical Muslims need to riot over some simple cartoon.
Next time post with knowldege.

Words of Muhammad is hadith

Action of his, how he interacts with people his social life is called Sunnah
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 01:52 AM   #103
Grimmjow
SCHITT
 
Grimmjow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 24
Posts: 3,122
Thanks: 230
Thanked 121 Times in 57 Posts
Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Islam Protesting against Danish Cartoons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekkei Genkai View Post
I'm Christian but my speciality in religious study is Islam. So I enjoy debates like these. They hone my studying. But yes I agree that the media and things always show the bad side of Islam. Only a few percentages of Muslims are terrorists and are extremely radical. But no religion can just point out a single religion. Christianity too nearly blew have of Ireland to pieces a while ago. And in Islam, a Jihad is only necessary when the faith is being threatened. And it sure isn't being crushed to extinction now so there is no point for it to occur now. Every religion has a bad side, it's just that the religion the majority has, is supported by the media. People should study more about Islam. It's not a bad religion at all.

true...that wass the point i was trying to get to...im trying to say the the religion itself is not corrupt....but only a minority of the followers are corrupt..and that realy also goes for religions like christianity and judaisim
__________________

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 01:52 AM   #104
Kekkei Genkai
Chuunin
 
Kekkei Genkai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Somewhere someplace doing something, meeting someone somehow
Posts: 581
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Kekkei Genkai is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Islam Protesting against Danish Cartoons

@ Kluang. What? That's the opposite isn't it? Muhammad's approval of things and stuff is the hadith. The hadith is just a branch of the sunna. Which are the rules of life in Muhammad's words.
Kekkei Genkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 12:09 PM   #105
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Islam Protesting against Danish Cartoons

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorasengan16 View Post
i get ur point....but then again...why doesnt the media ever try to show a positive side to islam?..have u ever thought of that...actually also...u said that i was offended..no im not really...i dont really care about what some dumb ass cartoonist put in his comics...even if it was the prophet mohammed with a bomb strapped on his head....the reason why i dont care...is because i dont have the power to change whats going on..so i just leave it....but i do sometimes like to express my self about these topics...although most of the time i ignore such topics..but recently i havnt been to happy with the retarded media...especialy because some people can get so discreminent against muslims...to the point that..alright..just let me get to the point....a muslim congress man wanted to be sworn in with a quran but some dumbass in the american government"cant remmember his name" stands against that..and wants the muslim congressman to be sworn in with a bible (even though a jewish lady was sworn in with the jewish holy book...and she even thought that the muslim guy should be sworn in with the muslim holy book)...any way...the dumbass guy that i mentioned earlier said that reason for it was to keep other muslims from joining the congress and being sworn in with the quran..he also said..that it would keep muslims from coming in to america..saying that he doesnt want the muslim population in america to rise....but that makes it seem like muslims being in america is a bad thing..but guess what...muslims are part of this nation..they pay taxes..they are professional doctors and engineers and tey obtain high degrees in universities and are part of the american work force...so i see no reason for muslims to be attacked like that....infact..do you really think that muslims like what happened on 911...if you do..then you thought wrong..muslims did not support any of that crap..u think muslims like osama bin laden ...hell no...for one big reason...because alqaida's actions thousands of innocent lives..and it also ruined islams reputation...
The media doesn't show a positive side because negative stories get more ratings. Just think about it. If someone was skimming through the paper he'd probably stop to read "Muslim fanatics suicide bomb a shopping mall" over "Muslim fund raising group donates money towards children's hospital" any day of the week. Their job it to write stuff people are going to be drawn to, and that stuff isn't the goody-goody crap. It's not a fricken conspiracy against Muslims or anything, it's just business.

Your beef seems to be with people making broad generalizations about your religion based off the vocal minority of horrible people who just happen to be Muslims. Well guess what? That's to be expected when you see large groups of Muslims being extremely violent over a fricken cartoon. It's not like it's just one or two guys, it's thousands being led by religious leaders doing horrible shit for no good reason. Of course that's going to raise a few questions about your religion. Now rational people are going to realize that those people don't represent your religion as a whole, but unfortunately not everyone is rational.

Like I said, it's those dumbass Muslims out there that are giving your religion a bad name. If they'd stop doing horrible things then there wouldn't be a problem. What sucks is that's probably not going to happen anytime soon. The point is that it's other Muslims who are to blame for your religions current poor reputation, and no one else.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.