The War in Iraq - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section

Debates Section Enjoy a good discussion? This is the place for you! Only knowledgeable discussions allowed!

Old 06-05-2006, 12:04 AM   #1
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
The War in Iraq

Because they have links to Osama! Oh? They don't? Well, because they have weapons of mass destruction! Bad bad nukes! Oh? They don't? ...Hmm, to free the Iraqis from evil evil Saddam! Yes.

Discuss please.

Old 06-14-2006, 03:22 PM   #2
Sorasochou
Hunter-Nin

Location: Lets just say im not too proud of the way my state voted on the last Pres. elections >_>
Sorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the rough
Re: The War in Iraq

Yeah everybody knows he just went there for the oil and nothing else he just needed a cover up tp go to Iraq, and know hes in way over his head.
Sorasochou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 03:35 PM   #3
yata
akatsuki was here

yata is an unknown quantity at this point

The only reason we went to Iraq is because of the Man. He controlls everything, even the pesident, hell he might even be the president. The war in Iraq is a pointless way that we are killing manny "innocent" people. Like the woman and children over there. I wish we could just stop, but it does not seem that we are going too.

I decided to get a life so I quit all of this anime/magna stuff.
However, remember that I won almost all of the most hated awards in the first annual NL Awards.
AND I AM DAMN PROUD!
yata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 04:07 PM   #4
GFX.Angel
Academy Student

GFX.Angel is an unknown quantity at this point

Because of that stupid war my cousin, who's a Dutch soldier, was sent there.

But my mom has a collegue from Iraq and he told her that Saddam really was cruel and because of him alot of people also died, so that Saddam is gone out of Iraq is a good thing, but probably one of the main reasons for Bush to attack Iraq was for the oil.
Old 06-14-2006, 07:14 PM   #5
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

I dunno, but it seems Bush is making alot of lousy excuses or his doing which might just be to gain oil or something else we dont know. Iraq wasnt much of a deal when Bill Clinton was around. Now the devil sits on his throne, the world goes upside down. This war damn right seems pointless. One man, only one stinking man causing havoc in Iraq. Look at this, so many soldiers have died, so many innocent families, children crushed. And for what? some stupid maniac who only needs a bullet to the head to get things through his and his followers thick skulls, and some power hungry president who has no idea of what he wants to do.

Talk about your reincarnation of Benito Mussolini

[*yawns i need sleep - -]
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 10:43 PM   #6
Mooch

My Father went to afghanistan as a peacekeeper for the war in Iraq. He was gone for 3 months at a time, would come home for one month, then go again for yet another 3 months. I hated seeing him leave. I wish this stupid war would end... I work at a Motophoto, and had to take passport pictures of all the army guys flying over there. I wanted to cry, it sucked.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:22 AM   #7
Sorasochou
Hunter-Nin

Location: Lets just say im not too proud of the way my state voted on the last Pres. elections >_>
Sorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the roughSorasochou is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
My Father went to afghanistan as a peacekeeper for the war in Iraq. He was gone for 3 months at a time, would come home for one month, then go again for yet another 3 months. I hated seeing him leave. I wish this stupid war would end... I work at a Motophoto, and had to take passport pictures of all the army guys flying over there. I wanted to cry, it sucked.
I know how you feel my Dad was overthere before the war started and during the war and it sucked so much everyday glued to Cnn. I hope your Father got back all right.
Old 06-16-2006, 01:44 AM   #8
Satoku
One Pump Chump

Satoku is on a distinguished roadSatoku is on a distinguished road

there is no reason for this war to continue
Satoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 01:30 AM   #9
LittleAtari
Genin

LittleAtari is an unknown quantity at this point

There really isnt a reason for this war to continue. And yea it does seem like te reason is oil and yea, as a Arabian myself, Sadaam sucked, but the ppl in iraq want the US out, they took out Sadaam, so why are they still there. If you look at every country the US has been at war with in the past 50 years, you'll see that they still have military bases in every single one. I hope ur family and friends return soon, but chances are that it may be a while

^^Click for Best Webcomic on earth

^^CLICK IT FOR FREE ANIME

Yugioh: The Abridged Series
LittleAtari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 01:38 AM   #10
Mooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorasochou
I know how you feel my Dad was overthere before the war started and during the war and it sucked so much everyday glued to Cnn. I hope your Father got back all right.
He got back fine, and he's been home for a while. I don't think he's going back this time. Thank god. I hope this stupid war ends soon.
Old 06-17-2006, 01:52 AM   #11
Sorasochou
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
He got back fine, and he's been home for a while. I don't think he's going back this time. Thank god. I hope this stupid war ends soon.
Im glad to hear that
Old 06-17-2006, 04:36 AM   #12
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

How this war started is a mystery.

Now Iran.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 11:39 AM   #13
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Stop spamming in this thread.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 03:22 PM   #14
LittleAtari
Genin

LittleAtari is an unknown quantity at this point

How is this spam

Check out this video about the war: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRsEKpSlRbA

And this one shows how its just sucking so much for both sides

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCVp21sJhvs

^^Click for Best Webcomic on earth

^^CLICK IT FOR FREE ANIME

Yugioh: The Abridged Series

Last edited by LittleAtari; 06-17-2006 at 03:26 PM.
LittleAtari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 09:02 PM   #15
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

this wont be over until Iraq has a stable government, and military so they can defend themselfs. Plus alot of soldiers are afraid to shoot to kill the terroist now, because they dont wanna kill the innocent people. If that happens the slodiers get charged with murder.
To whoever said we are killing innocent people. The soldiers have no way to tell who is inncoent because the the bad people wear no type of uniform. soo sometimes some innocent peolle are killed.

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

ITzANIllUZion is offline   Reply With Quote