Spastic Designs - Page 263 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Graphics Design > Team Area

Team Area Form your clans and have meetings or recruit members here!

Old 10-01-2007, 07:46 PM   #3931
endlessrain
Chuunin

endlessrain is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Spastic Designs

lol ew leo, did you get wasted

and nah i met him at a place i woulda never thought i would meet him, at our highschool football game, it was crazy. i didnt know he had a brother who played for us lol.
i got a pic with him tho, my friend has yet to send me it cause its in his phone lol

endlessrain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2007, 02:26 AM   #3932
Wave
Custom User Title

Wave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to behold

^oh no i didnt get wasted! it was my sisters friend! when i was helping her and whatnot, she just puked one me @@ ah wells now i'm apparently invited to her debut..i guess she wants to say sorry in person? iunno lol

Show us when you get a chance to though! I knew that JR Smith was from NJ. Yeah I actually paid attention to the 2004 NBA Draft. Like how he was about to go to Norte Dame and play collegeball for the Fighting Irish I think. Then his agent told him that he was going to be a first round pick and decided to enter for the draft instead. Yeah...thats how much I know and what teams he played for. Bleh I was actually pushing for Toronto to trade for him last year when they were making those changes. Ah wells didn't happen >_<

Lucky though!! So you got his brother playing for your high school! Woah famous xD Best time ever being with a NBA player!
Old 10-04-2007, 01:06 AM   #3933
Miiz
Chuunin

Miiz has a spectacular aura aboutMiiz has a spectacular aura aboutMiiz has a spectacular aura aboutMiiz has a spectacular aura about

^ you got puked on? hahaha

It is because of your heart that you will die.
---
.//blog
.//devart
.//fanfic

Miiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 12:23 PM   #3934
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

I'm glad i weren't the only one that found it funny :P
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 04:01 PM   #3935
Wave
Custom User Title

Wave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to beholdWave is a splendid one to behold

^harhar xD i bet you found the part where i ran out of my sisters friends car when she parked infront of her house and since santy was following us, i went to his car quickly to grab my bag in there and change clothes in the middle of the street...i was like 'WTF I THOUGHT THERE WAS NO ONE ELSE HERE?!?!?' when 6 cars passed by when i was stripping down and changing clothes

bleh had to mention that cause it was funny memoriable and i dont mind telling that xD
Old 10-04-2007, 07:52 PM   #3936
Assaulter
Symphony of Destruction

Assaulter will become famous soon enoughAssaulter will become famous soon enoughAssaulter will become famous soon enough

Hey fellas. Glad to see we are back to posting.

I got my new computer today. All I have to say is I'm impressed to the point that I'm almost speachless. It is amazing how high quality this computer is.

Assaulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 01:12 AM   #3937
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about

i just had my tablet stolen... by relatives ;_;
Ero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 05:03 AM   #3938
Wave
Custom User Title

^take it back!! [if possible lol]
woah relatives really wanna draw stuff on computer if they had to take it @@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assaulter View Post
Hey fellas. Glad to see we are back to posting.

I got my new computer today. All I have to say is I'm impressed to the point that I'm almost speachless. It is amazing how high quality this computer is.
I'm guessing the digital art you'll be making will vastly improve as well now too!
Ah glad you're really happy with the new comp x]
Old 10-05-2007, 08:52 AM   #3939
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about

Tag for a friend [who's an ff7 nut]
Old 10-05-2007, 03:35 PM   #3940
Wave
Custom User Title

ohh it's Zakkusu~ The guy that made Cloud famous, especially when Cloud said his this line in Crisis Core when he sees Zack..
"WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH!!!!"

/ahem xd

like what you did on the right side, the flowy effect

edit [spoilers lol..no wait people now what happened haha]
its this scene, skip to 3:33
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nO8233Pft3c

Last edited by Wave; 10-05-2007 at 03:37 PM.
Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 05:17 PM   #3941
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

^
- Zack, I am angry.
- You are angry? Is that right? You must live...you are my friend. I give you my weapon!
- You are my friend. *gulp* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH... XD
Cool ending.

Wtf though. Family these days =[
The tag is just beautiful. Colours flow nicely with the white on the right.
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 09:41 PM   #3942
Assaulter
Symphony of Destruction

Assaulter will become famous soon enoughAssaulter will become famous soon enoughAssaulter will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wave View Post
^take it back!! [if possible lol]
woah relatives really wanna draw stuff on computer if they had to take it @@

I'm guessing the digital art you'll be making will vastly improve as well now too!
Ah glad you're really happy with the new comp x]
Lol that will only happen Leo when I get my new monitor on Tuesday. Damn you Columbus Day!!!

But yeah lol. if I'm not spending all my time looking at the amazing graphics of games I used to play at the shit level.

Old 10-07-2007, 02:45 AM   #3943
Wave
Custom User Title

^lol Columbus Day...erm Happy Thanksgiving everyone? Yeah I think you know whats when ours happens haha

Ahaha damns, the second you get your monitor its over
Gaming becomes more graphically define @@ Enjoy on tuesday!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffTheChain View Post
^
- Zack, I am angry.
- You are angry? Is that right? You must live...you are my friend. I give you my weapon!
- You are my friend. *gulp* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH... XD
Cool ending.
xD yeps cool ending hehe
just hopefully by the end of this year I'll get back into that ending in my save file

WAAHHHHHH!! loll

uhh..is my current tag okay? I might add a few things here and there...i wanna add something that Ero did on his Zakkusu tag with the wave thingy on the right
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1212313.zip (11.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: zip 0910141.zip (9.1 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Wave; 10-31-2007 at 01:27 AM.
Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 03:46 AM   #3944
Assaulter
Symphony of Destruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wave View Post
^lol Columbus Day...erm Happy Thanksgiving everyone? Yeah I think you know whats when ours happens haha

Ahaha damns, the second you get your monitor its over
Gaming becomes more graphically define @@ Enjoy on tuesday!!
lol the only game I can truly just play for hours is CSS. Once Unreal Tournament III comes though (woot pre ordered collector's edition) that will be a whole different story and you will most likely not even see me post in a while.

Quote:
uhh..is my current tag okay? I might add a few things here and there...i wanna add something that Ero did on his Zakkusu tag with the wave thingy on the right
I think it looks great I don't even mind the render cutoff which is usually a big downfall on me. Maybe add some more photos of her under you pink bar though.

Old 10-08-2007, 12:43 AM   #3945
Ero
//Sin\\

Gift for OG:

Sephiroth Tag:

woo, getting Crisis Core tommorrow... now to learn japanese in a day? XD

Nice tag leo o.o