Chapter 298 discussion - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 11:18 AM   #31
Edge
Chuunin

Edge is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabakunoGaara
lol SO sorry to disappoint u, but 99.9% he is not dead...and the 0.1% is just a precaution...but theyre not going to kill him like this. I mean how pointless would that be...
he isnt dead
unfortunatly this is proably kabuto using that jutsu he did against kakashi in the hospital where it made it look like he was dead.

Still, that picutre of him hanging can be put on my desktop with the picture of him with a sword through his chest .

Old 03-10-2006, 11:32 AM   #32
Raijin88
Genin

Raijin88 is an unknown quantity at this point
..Sweet. I keep Thinking Kakashi will show up soon..
but o well with just Sakura and Yamoto Going after Oro. i doubt they can do anything
Old 03-10-2006, 04:50 PM   #33
MajinX
ANBU

MajinX is an unknown quantity at this point
why does everyone think kakashi will show up?? there is no reason for him to show up, tsu and etc didnt no oro was there and kabuto was there, they probably think yamato and the others can handle one spy, kakashi wont show up for no reason, he's smart, wouldnt you think he would know if he shows up, the spy will suspect something? kakashi still thinks there is a real spy there

Old 03-10-2006, 05:31 PM   #34
ching1
Genin

ching1 is on a distinguished roadching1 is on a distinguished road
If this one is supposed to be an informative chapter, I ended up with more questions then before reading the chapter.

Why did Yamato want Naruto to go home by himself? Why didn’t Naruto insist on coming along as he was so determined to save Sasuke? Why Naruto was not healed by the Kyubi power? Why Sakura was not hurt after struck by the Kyubi. Why was Sai hanging? Why didn’t Sai pick up his tools if he went to Oro on good terms? Well....
Old 03-10-2006, 05:37 PM   #35
MajinX
ANBU

MajinX is an unknown quantity at this point
umm, naruto was freaken exhausted, his body cannot handle the kyuubi power, i doubt any human body can take all that, you ask why didnt naruto get healed? ok this is not the first time he gets hurt, why didnt u ask why he didnt get healed when he was fighting sasuke? this is a dumb question, the kyuubi doesnt make naruto immortal or make him endure pain,

Sakura got healed by kabuto, a medical nin who tsunde said surprassed her, and one who even oro thinks quite highly of, AND she was still hurt and bleeding after getting healed

Why was sai hanging... how the hell are we supposed to know?? questions are put into our heads so we would keep on reading, we dont no why but we can try to predict why he is hanging, and the tools, he probably didnt need or care for them at that moment

Old 03-10-2006, 06:04 PM   #36
#1 Bad Guy
Oakgyrl's Psychotic Husband

#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road#1 Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
I have a huge problem with Yamato NOT telling NAruto he went Kyuubi on Orochimaru. At 15, I think Naruto is mature enough to know whats happening to him, not only that but how long do they think they can hide it? That pissed me off for some reason. Yamato gives this speech about how they are all grown up and stuff then he doesn't tell NAruto he went 4 tail........Yamato is just as worse as Kakashi with his babying of Naruto. Naruto's almost a grown man.....tell him he has 4 tails, tell him he went one on one with Orochimaru, he needs to know these things, he's a jinchuuriki for fuks sake. Now that I got that off my chest....

Don't have much to say about the last page, it could be anything. Could be one of Sai's ink buunshins, could be a real dead body made to look like Sai, hell it could be Orochimaru hanging from that tree.....Im not even gonna speculate on it.

Aside form Yamato giving Naruto the run around.....I say nice chapter. We are getting into a new volume so a new arc should be starting, and from the looks of it its going to be a good one.

Not a good idea to leave Naruto alone though..........one more reason why Yamato sux. Is this the intelligence of an ANBU captain?...seriously.

Last edited by #1 Bad Guy; 03-10-2006 at 06:08 PM.
Old 03-11-2006, 04:50 AM   #37
superflyninjaguy
Genin

superflyninjaguy is an unknown quantity at this point
all i know is i seriously hope sai is actually dead
Old 03-11-2006, 07:43 AM   #38
kakashi1300
Kakashi's Eye

kakashi1300 is on a distinguished roadkakashi1300 is on a distinguished road
well, a pretty uneventful chapter. naruto waking up not knowing what happened, and most of the facts said in that chapter we already know. but yeah, as bad guy said, a new arc is going to open. hopefully.

Official member of the Tropang Tambayan

Join teh Official Prince of Tennis FC Now

ATP 2009 Season
Old 03-11-2006, 08:01 AM   #39
Extrusion`Neji
Jounin

Extrusion`Neji is an unknown quantity at this point
The corpse Orochimaru means would probably be Yamato bunshin . Orochimaru is great , but still won't be able to kills Sai so fast that there is not even a scratch on Sai . And , i thought Orochimaru said Sai is going with him . I really don't think that Orochimaru will toy Sai , he could just kill him after getting the envelope . But that just my thought .

Yamato leaves Naruto behind , he say that Naruto is capable to take cares of self . But for me , he probably just wants to complete a mission . Maybe that's way of ANBU . Yamato saw what Orochimaru can do , still he is going for him , he sure is daring guy .

Overall a good chapter for me .

Co-owner of Hyuuga Neji fanclub
Member of Death Note fanclub
Old 03-11-2006, 08:11 AM   #40
dothej
TrU sEnt i mEnTaL

dothej is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
sigh...yes poor sai.
poor sai my ass - its a trap

"I reject your reality and substitue my own"

Old 03-11-2006, 11:18 AM   #41
joey11110
Genin

joey11110 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by superflyninjaguy
all i know is i seriously hope sai is actually dead
he cant be dead...he cant be that stupid....its probably more like a trap for naruto and them...there is no way the story with sai could end that fast...

Old 03-11-2006, 01:25 PM   #42
sabakunoGaara
Hunter-Nin

sabakunoGaara is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge
Still, that picutre of him hanging can be put on my desktop with the picture of him with a sword through his chest .
omg...thats a bit extreme...

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 Bad Guy
I have a huge problem with Yamato NOT telling NAruto he went Kyuubi on Orochimaru.

one more reason why Yamato sux. Is this the intelligence of an ANBU captain?...seriously.
I agree...I mean omg I would think that other than having the right to know, honestly I think its safer for him than to just run wild and turn into kyuubi whenever he gets pissed and get this much hurt and then wake up not remebering...seriously whats wrong with him!? and I always thought Yamato sucks...but this was just too much...leaving Naruto very smart...maybe he forgot about Akatsuki (sarcastic)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dothej
poor sai my ass - its a trap
oh...no not about being hanged, I mean about how much Edge and the others hate him lol.

Old 03-11-2006, 01:29 PM   #43
Edge
Chuunin

Quote:
oh...no not about being hanged, I mean about how much Edge and the others hate him lol.
Damn Right!

Back on topic, i don't think yamato chose not to tell naruto. It was sakura who couldn't do it and it looked like yamato didn't want to interfere.

Old 03-11-2006, 01:32 PM   #44
sabakunoGaara
Hunter-Nin

sabakunoGaara is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge
i don't think yamato chose not to tell naruto. It was sakura who couldn't do it and it looked like yamato didn't want to interfere.
well he should have....I mean he should have said something instead of just asking "you dont remeber?"
now im really curious to who tells him and how he reacts....

Old 03-11-2006, 04:27 PM   #45
Edge
Chuunin

he probably though that it wasn't his business to tell naruto and will let one of his freinds do it later

Closed Thread