Chapter 299 discussion. - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2006, 03:17 PM   #31
Kore
Chuunin

Kore is an unknown quantity at this point
er doesn't the kyuubi use "autopotion" when naruto is hurt? so yamato shouldn't be shocked that he's handling the kyuubi's chakra because naru isn't doing anything. the kyuubi is just healing him.

Old 03-17-2006, 04:20 PM   #32
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts
I knew that sai wouldn't be killed off that quickly, let alone be hung by a noose. anyway, i'm just anticipated to find out what they see in the book.

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Old 03-17-2006, 04:25 PM   #33
MajinX
ANBU

MajinX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kore
er doesn't the kyuubi use "autopotion" when naruto is hurt? so yamato shouldn't be shocked that he's handling the kyuubi's chakra because naru isn't doing anything. the kyuubi is just healing him.
yamato is talking about how naruto can withstand the kyuubi chakra within him, its like a huge force of deadly chakra that constantly damages the body, this is what is happening to sakura, she was scratched by one of narutos red chakra body parts and the wound keeps on opening up while naruto doesnt feel a thing even when all that chakra is within him, which is why he thinks naruto has a huge chakra source normally also which allows him to not get hurt by the kyuubis chakra, which makes sense since naruto sometimes seem to have a huge stamina without using kyuubi, remember all those times, like first episode, he shadow cloned at least 100 narutos with the blue chakra, aka his nrmal chakra

Old 03-17-2006, 07:37 PM   #34
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rath_nin
I knew that sai wouldn't be killed off that quickly, let alone be hung by a noose. anyway, i'm just anticipated to find out what they see in the book.
lol....yeah i agree....suicide? come on....atleast give us one good fight before he kills himself
Old 03-17-2006, 07:48 PM   #35
flareofdragon
Hunter-Nin

flareofdragon is on a distinguished roadflareofdragon is on a distinguished road
Err... the noose is actually an executioner's weapon because it is painful as a suicide tactic. It is very easy to miss the target and die by suffocation instead of a quick death. And, the executioner has many ways to kill if he/she wants to torture the target (spinning them around...).

I thought everyone would be happy that Naruto will not use Kyuubi's chakra anymore (I know how much I hate those "use your own strength vs. match). Oh and it seems like Naruto actually takes little damage from Kyuubi (his own chakra safeguards his body), so his life should not be shortened by much.

flareofdragon.deviantart.com
Old 03-18-2006, 01:58 AM   #36
superflyninjaguy
Genin

superflyninjaguy is an unknown quantity at this point
that should shut everyone the hell up wit all that naruto isnt crap w/out the kyubi
im happy to be honest i was afraid it would turn into naruto always usin this feakin huge ass power ruining the anime but im glad to say that it saved itself im also kinda sad that sai is alive i knew he would be but i can always hope right
Old 03-18-2006, 09:27 AM   #37
Kore
Chuunin

Kore is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinX
yamato is talking about how naruto can withstand the kyuubi chakra within him, its like a huge force of deadly chakra that constantly damages the body, this is what is happening to sakura, she was scratched by one of narutos red chakra body parts and the wound keeps on opening up while naruto doesnt feel a thing even when all that chakra is within him, which is why he thinks naruto has a huge chakra source normally also which allows him to not get hurt by the kyuubis chakra, which makes sense since naruto sometimes seem to have a huge stamina without using kyuubi, remember all those times, like first episode, he shadow cloned at least 100 narutos with the blue chakra, aka his nrmal chakra
excellent explanation u cleared that up for me really nice...and i'm happy to see that yamato notices naru's excellent amount of chakra...now it fianlly puts to rest my debate with my cousin about naru having a lot of chakra normally and kakashi noticing it in the forest.
Old 03-18-2006, 11:13 AM   #38
Fuji_Kunimitsu
Genin

Fuji_Kunimitsu is an unknown quantity at this point
yes finally!!! support for narutos own abilities, not kyubeis. bleh although naruto has limited amount of jutsus, at least he has alot of his own chakra that is strong ^__^;;
Old 03-18-2006, 05:12 PM   #39
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point
ya, finally. now people cant say naruto sucks w/o kyuubi.

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
Old 03-18-2006, 06:24 PM   #40
Rath
Hokuto

Rath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these partsRath is infamous around these parts
true. true.
I mean what happened to the days where he'd use that bunshin technique all the time since the animators are too cheap to come up with new attack 0_o....er just joking..

obviously that's not true but seeing naruto with a power of his own is a lot more exciting then seeing kyubi take over his body and feel like "oh.....kyubi...ok....he's gonna kick everyones ass....fine with me"

~psttt...click my 'stache~

and now most likely deceased *sniff*

FanClub
~The Legend of Zelda FC~
~Akatsuki FC~
~Kakashi FC~

Old 03-18-2006, 08:42 PM   #41
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point
im wondering who sai's brother is. He might be important later.

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
Old 03-19-2006, 02:02 AM   #42
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
I must say... I'm so happy!

Personally, the kyuubi chakra was one of my 'fehs' with Naruto. And I love Yamato for saying what I've been thinking this whole time. ^^ Ahh, thank you Kishimoto, I believe you know what you're doing...

I've never really liked it when Naruto when at all kyuubi and senseless... I can't enjoy it that much, though I must say enraged kyuubi Naruto was cool. ^^ But now I cant wait to see Naruto using his strength, his true strength...

and I hope Sasuke sees the same truth. Eventually... I hope he returns in the manga soon... <3 and I want to see the other characters, like Kakashi, Neji, Hinata, Lee, and Shino... <3 Hehe..

Oh and I knew Sai wasn't dead. It's a little too early to knock him off, if he does happen to bite the bullet.

I can't wait for Chapter 300!

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 03-19-2006 at 02:06 AM.
Old 03-19-2006, 04:17 AM   #43
Extrusion`Neji
Jounin

Extrusion`Neji is an unknown quantity at this point
Is happy to heard that Yamato actually tells Naruto the truth . I start to likes him .
And im totally agree that Naruto shouldn't use kyuubi charka , since it's harmful , and that form is actually very ugly .
Seems like Kabuto interested in Sai , to call him to helps in experiment , mayb just like what MajinX said , and that would be cool too .
I don't think the photo or drawing gonna be Sasuke , if it is Sasuke , Sakura and Naruto response would be a lot more bigger .

Overall : average chapter

Co-owner of Hyuuga Neji fanclub
Member of Death Note fanclub
Old 03-19-2006, 04:33 AM   #44
9fenix9
Genin

9fenix9 is an unknown quantity at this point
I was glad that yamato told naruto the truth about what he did. I wondering ifwe would see sasuke in the next chapter.

Im baaaaaccck

Last edited by 9fenix9; 03-19-2006 at 04:35 AM.
Old 03-19-2006, 05:29 AM   #45
UchihaShisui_the_Mirage
Genin

UchihaShisui_the_Mirage is an unknown quantity at this point
wel it was kool that naruto has his OWN abilities and all, but to seal off kyuubi? wot if he goes up against akutski again? sure he has A hellova chakra but kyuubi's is just 0wn@gE...and it seems our lil sasuke lover is changin her style :P seems she is starting to fall for our blonde haired #1 loudest ninja :P

Proud Member of:
Uchiha Clan FC

Closed Thread