Chapter 299 discussion. - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 10:49 AM   #61
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
yeah i noticed.....it was his eyes...not kyuubi eyes.....that's what yamato was refering to when he told him about what really happened....

Old 03-20-2006, 04:23 PM   #62
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i think yamato has enough experiance with team 7 to say something about sakura's feelings.
Yeah, I said that he can see that she cares about Naruto, but he can't say she's romantically in love with Naruto. Not in my opinion. It's not like he knows anything of their relationships with Sasuke.

And I mean, its obvious that her and Naruto are close. And though there's a slight possibility it'll become more, I believe it wont end with the two together.

Remember, it seemed like it was always SASUKE reminding Sakura of how good a person Naruto was, and all that he's done for her. In the beginning, when she commented on how rude Naruto was because he had no parents, and then Sasuke called her annoying and spoke of loneliness... once more after the fight with Gaara, when Sasuke tells her that Naruto fought with all he had to protect them, showed powers he'd (Sasuke) had never seen before, and that she had never seen the real Naruto. And then when Naruto promises to bring Sasuke back for her, she sees it for herself.

But it was always relating to Sasuke, each time she saw something great in Naruto. And Hinata, she has always seen it. She's the one for Naruto, they match so well.

I swear I'll be pissed if Kishimoto throws out all the development from Part 01, but I honestly don't think he will. He's just strengthening the two's sibling-like relationship so that, together, they can get Sasuke and bring him home.

Of course, I'm only about 99% sure of this. ^^

And why wouldn't you feel sorry for Sasuke as well? Though he left them, he left not himself, he left lost and confused and filled with rage... and still managed to thank Sakura for her love. I think more than anyone, he needs her unconditional love...

Also like I said above, the cover page was of HINATA. And, when Naruto woke up, he and Sakura acted like SIBLINGS, not lovers in the making...

SasuSaku and NaruHina... all the way man, or Naruto will severly disappoint this fan. :/

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

Old 03-20-2006, 10:25 PM   #63
joey11110
Genin

joey11110 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice guesses u got there uchiha tatijiya....yea once sakura sees sasuke again..all her feelings should come back once more...i agree with u that sakura and naruto love eachother as brothers and sisters...i dont think that sakura would give up on sasuke that easily...

Old 03-22-2006, 12:23 PM   #64
ching1
Genin

ching1 is on a distinguished roadching1 is on a distinguished road
When team 7 first met with Kakashi, the three genins talked about their dreams. For Naruto, it was to become Hokage, Sasuke, to kill his brother and rebuild his clan, and Sakura, to be with Sasuke. I thought Kishi did that for a reason, kind of foretelling the path of each of the three main characters. I agree with Taijiya that if Kishi just throw out what he has developed in part I, it would be a great disappointment.
Old 03-23-2006, 12:21 AM   #65
sabakunoGaara
Hunter-Nin

sabakunoGaara is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ching1
When team 7 first met with Kakashi, the three genins talked about their dreams. For Naruto, it was to become Hokage, Sasuke, to kill his brother and rebuild his clan, and Sakura, to be with Sasuke. I thought Kishi did that for a reason, kind of foretelling the path of each of the three main characters. I agree with Taijiya that if Kishi just throw out what he has developed in part I, it would be a great disappointment.
yea thats just laying out what they WANT to be. Naruto wants to be Hokage... most of us think that WILL eventually happen.
Sasuke wants to kill his brother... well there are still discussions to whether he can do that, but it did lay down his path which is to leave Konoha and betray all his friends to go do what he wants to do.
Sakura, we all know very well how much she wants Sasuke, but what is the chance that she gets him? I mean im already half convinced that once she sees the new him, she won't like him anymore. (not immediately). So its what they WANT and it shows how the story develops for each of these characters, but it doesn't in any way mean that they will accomplish all of these goals.

Old 03-23-2006, 08:55 AM   #66
UchihaShisui_the_Mirage
Genin

UchihaShisui_the_Mirage is an unknown quantity at this point
i agree with sabakunogaara, i dont think sakura will like sasuke after she sees him in his new form... i mean i think if she saw him as CS2 i think she wudve hated him, and hated how he was so close to killin naruto with chidori... but hey she didnt realli show much emotion when she saw naruto tied in millions of bandages..so u nvr kno...but i still think she will fall for naruto...

Proud Member of:
Uchiha Clan FC

Old 03-23-2006, 10:11 AM   #67
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
i don't think her "love" for sasuke can dissappear that quickly:/......nor in that way...sasuke did not try to hurt her, which proves something i guess.....and there's a difference between naruto and sasuke....
Old 03-23-2006, 10:15 AM   #68
sabakunoGaara
Hunter-Nin

sabakunoGaara is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510
i don't think her "love" for sasuke can dissappear that quickly:/......nor in that way...sasuke did not try to hurt her, which proves something i guess.....and there's a difference between naruto and sasuke....
it wont be quick...when he appears she will probably still love him (think that she does) and all that but soon I think she will realise he wont come back, and there is no hope and maybe he will try to hurt her later...or even try to hurt Naruto...
It might actualy change how she feels...

Old 03-23-2006, 10:46 AM   #69
UchihaShisui_the_Mirage
Genin

exactly, i mean she waited for 2 and a half yrs to get him back, but wot if he denies and refuses again?? i dont think she will be patient any more

Proud Member of:
Uchiha Clan FC

Old 03-23-2006, 10:52 AM   #70
OG
[잊지 말아요]

she will beat it into him!.......well, she's a much better nin now that she has learned from one of the best..tsunade...
Old 03-23-2006, 10:59 AM   #71
UchihaShisui_the_Mirage
Genin

well sasuke learned from some1 even BTTR oro

Proud Member of:
Uchiha Clan FC

Closed Thread