ET zombie state - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-13-2011, 02:50 AM   #91
almightywood
Missing-Nin

almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ET zombie state

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
That's a bit of a "no shit" statement considering we've seen how Edo Tensei is performed.

Actually, he did have a goal. He wanted the Leaf to crumble and set chaos in motion by taking down one of the strongest villages. He brought out Hashirama and Tobirama to 1) Fuck with Hiruzen's head by having him fight his old teachers again and 2) Because Orochimaru wasn't a match for Hiruzen himself and only the 1st and 2nd Hokages were.

Another "no shit" statement. Kabuto pointed out that he can't completely shut down the personalities of every Edo at once, as it draws his chakra out to thinly.
Damn, your attitude is way out of check.
You are attempting to imply that my post was worthless, when it clearly addressed what the previous poster was saying.
Who cares if the average logical thinker has already reached these conclusions?
That doesn't mean that everyone has, so it is still worth mentioning.
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2011, 03:05 AM   #92
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
Damn, your attitude is way out of check.
Not really. It's my normal attitude towards people I deem retarded.

Quote:
You are attempting to imply that my post was worthless,
Because it was.

Quote:
when it clearly addressed what the previous poster was saying.
I looked at King Leonin's post. You responded to almost nothing he said.

By the way, Leonin, the 3rd coffin was going to be Minato. Orochimaru didn't know that a soul that was consumed by the Death God couldn't be brought back. Probably because around the time Tobirama created Edo Tensei, no one had used the Shiki Fuujin Seal.

Quote:
Who cares if the average logical thinker has already reached these conclusions?
That doesn't mean that everyone has, so it is still worth mentioning.
Considering you're about 40-400 chapters late in pointing all of this out, I'm certain even KYF and Lalalila reached those same conclusions. Maybe not KYF, he might have some completely inane idea involving a black hole or Yagura assisting in controlling the other Edos or some stupid shit like that.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 03:11 AM   #93
almightywood
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Not really. It's my normal attitude towards people I deem retarded.
If you truly thought I was retarded, the proper attitude would be polite correction. So yeah, way out of check.

Quote:
Because it was.
Let's at least attempt to be reasonable here, and not address fragments of sentences. At least take the whole thing at once.

Quote:
I looked at King Leonin's post. You responded to almost nothing he said.
He brings up the first manga use of ET, and goes onto describe why Orochimaru only used a couple, while Kabuto used many. How exactly does my response with my assertions on the same subject not address his post?

Quote:
Considering you're about 40-400 chapters late in pointing all of this out, I'm certain even KYF and Lalalila reached those same conclusions. Maybe not KYF, he might have some completely inane idea involving a black hole or Yagura assisting in controlling the other Edos or some stupid shit like that.
You'd be surprised. I had a 10 page argument trying to convince someone of these facts on mangafox within the last couple of months. So I KNOW that not everyone is aware of this.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:23 AM   #94
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
If you truly thought I was retarded, the proper attitude would be polite correction. So yeah, way out of check.
I would like to direct you to any thread made by KYF, HR, battonoir, or superninja. I don't deal with blatant, willing retardation by "politely correcting" it. I bash the shit out of it to stamp it out WHILE providing the required evidence needed to debunk anything they try to do. If you were an obvious case of mental retardation, and not "fucking retarded" I would be nicer. But you're pushing the "fucking retarded" zone with a bulldozer.

Quote:
Let's at least attempt to be reasonable here, and not address fragments of sentences. At least take the whole thing at once.
If you had bothered to actually read it my "addressing of fragments" I covered the entire thing. Your post was worthless because it didn't address anything. You postulated already proven manga canon as your own ideas by adding "I think" before each part.

Quote:
He brings up the first manga use of ET, and goes onto describe why Orochimaru only used a couple, while Kabuto used many. How exactly does my response with my assertions on the same subject not address his post?
See above.

Quote:
You'd be surprised. I had a 10 page argument trying to convince someone of these facts on mangafox within the last couple of months. So I KNOW that not everyone is aware of this.
10 pages, eh? Makes sense when you look at this thread. You can't even form cohesive posts here. Can't imagine the nightmare of backpedaling you displayed there.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:56 AM   #95
almightywood
Missing-Nin

Quote:
I would like to direct you to any thread made by KYF, HR, battonoir, or superninja. I don't deal with blatant, willing retardation by "politely correcting" it. I bash the shit out of it to stamp it out WHILE providing the required evidence needed to debunk anything they try to do. If you were an obvious case of mental retardation, and not "fucking retarded" I would be nicer. But you're pushing the "fucking retarded" zone with a bulldozer.
I don't know how you managed to get any sort of reputation on these forums when you can't control your attitude (excuse me, refuse to control your attitude, which is actually worse).

Quote:
If you had bothered to actually read it my "addressing of fragments" I covered the entire thing. Your post was worthless because it didn't address anything. You postulated already proven manga canon as your own ideas by adding "I think" before each part.
My post was worthless in your opinion because it didn't address anything you didn't already know. So since I wasn't addressing you, how the fuck does that even begin to make it worthless in general?
There is legitimate counter-arguments to each of the statements that I proposed, so your statement that I am claiming manga cannon as my own ideas is erroneous.

For example: If you have to set it up beforehand, why did Orochimaru still try and summon the fourth hokage? He should have realized it was impossible upon performing the ceremony.

Orochimaru could easily have attempted to take the 3rd out before he was found out. He could have chosen not to reveal himself earlier so as not to have the raised guard for his plans. He lowered his chances of succeeding before he ever even began his attack, which only makes sense to me if he was more interested in fucking with people than accomplishing anything.

Quote:
10 pages, eh? Makes sense when you look at this thread. You can't even form cohesive posts here. Can't imagine the nightmare of backpedaling you displayed there.
I never backpedaled, I stopped addressing a particular debate because I didn't like your attitude. From that point on all I did was try and get you to acknowledge that you were giving me pointless attitude to the point where you were even putting words in my mouth. That is the bottom line on the whole susano'o debate you tried to force down my throat.

Your undeserved air of superiority is a result of you being a big fish in a little pond. I would be something more along the lines of a man of the world, since I tend to make the rounds to several sites. I am aware of more arguments than you have seen on just this site.

I don't claim to know who already knows what, and I don't ever claim that any of my deductions are actual facts. These would be things that a wise person does when relaying information. After all, true wisdom begins with acknowledging that we know little. We become wiser when we acknowledge that the things we do know can always change.

I was more unclear with you and Numinous than I have been with anyone for ages. This is because you both had me so livid with putting words in my mouth, that I would have gone to your house and shot you if I knew where you live.
I'm actually a pretty logical and easygoing person for the most part, but I don't take kindly to lies spread about in my name.

Last edited by almightywood; 12-13-2011 at 06:59 AM.
Old 12-15-2011, 11:10 AM   #96
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Quote:
Not worth it that's just how he is... some people are just born douchbags and liek to wallow in their slop .. let them be as they are .. like the potholes of life an avoid them.

Quote:
Another thing he doesn't like ot do since it's easy to turn a persons words against them when you take things out of context .. this gives him a feeling of superiority when in actuality he hasn't done anything but butcher a sentence

Quote:
It does .. just be more aware of a person trying to lure you into a trolling spree
Makes sense since not all people learn on the same learning curve

Quote:
I would like to direct you to any thread made by KYF, HR, battonoir, or superninja.
Quote:
for the great bouts of fun that they are.
I don't deal with blatant, willing retardation
Quote:
unless you're in a room by yourself then you have no choice
by "politely correcting" it. I bash the shit out of it
Quote:
in an attempt to make myself feel better about being such a douchebag.. God my life is miserable
to stamp it out WHILE providing the required evidence needed to debunk anything they try to do.
Quote:
But mostly you just ramble on on a subject not even remotely related to what anyone has said .. how ironic that you'd be going in on dude for doing this when in fact he made an appropriate responce
If you were an obvious case of mental retardation, and not "fucking retarded" I would be nicer. But you're pushing the "fucking retarded" zone with a bulldozer.

Quote:
Seriously.. dude was correct and not everyone came to those conclusions.. for a long ass time people said there was no way that Orochimaru was trying to bring the 4th Hokage into the battle and furthermore that Hiruzen was somehow able to stop his resurrection. Many .. myself included knew that he was trying to bring up the 4th .. it was alluded to in the anime but not in the manga and because it was not cannon many asserted the belief to be the ramblings of an idiot.. only to have the Manga show those "retards" were right all along
See above.

Maybe it's not his ability to form cohesive thoughts but it may be the failure of the reader to comprehend as is usually the case around here!

Even when a person tries to clarify their stance things still get thrown outta wack cause some want to be assholes and argue

Oh and if you're wondering why I put myself in this feud .. it's because you couldn't keep my name off the tip of your tongue.. otherwise I would have just overlooked you as usual
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 12-15-2011 at 11:25 AM.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
almightywood (12-15-2011)