Toriko 166 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 11-29-2011, 09:49 AM   #1
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Toriko 166

Here it is havent read it myself yet so hopefully enjoy !

http://www.mangareader.net/toriko/166
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2011, 09:59 AM   #2
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Re: Toriko 166

Ok just read it there and damn that was a good chapter.

Find out the truth behind Livebearer and was it just me who thought that the Wisdom Panda looked totally badass ?
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:23 AM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Pretty interesting chapter.

Coco is betting it all on Livebearer quitting before the end, only dangerous ingredients are left. I wonder what he has to say to Komatsu, maybe they'll need to lose this first round and challenge Livebearer again in order to retrived the memories of who ever is be sacrificed.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 08:43 PM   #4
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

At this point it's no longer a matter of points, but survival. I have a good feeling for what Coco's trying to do. Basically both sides have already been out for a few consecutive rounds now. If either side is out 10 rounds in a row they lose, regardless of the points they have. So Coco has basically looked at his options so far and found something he thinks could be doable. This now places a lot of pressure on Livebearer to make a move. With nothing but dangerous ingredients left, he either has to take a chance and hope he can survive eating something dangerous, OR lose since he'll have more outs then Coco.

Speculation/Prediction: Too bad it won't work as planned. Livebearer will no doubt be successful at eating his next item, which will place the burden back on Team Coco. Toriko will be far too beat up to attempt a fight with another high level monster, so they will have to rely on Komatsu's chef skills to prepare one of the 'dangerous' ingredients. This of course places the burden back on Livebearer the following round. I also think Match's information on illegal ingredients will play a role here soon, and he'll be the one that does or says something that gives Komatsu an idea of how to prepare the ingredient.

Last edited by ask me anything; 11-30-2011 at 08:52 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote