The 9/11 Conspiracy - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 09-18-2006, 07:10 PM   #76
Pride
Change is coming

Pride will become famous soon enoughPride will become famous soon enough
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

I Think the United States Did it. plain and simple. Am i mad? Not at all. and before you go saying OMG YOU DIDNT LKOSE ANYONE SO YOU DONT CARE. W _ R _ O _ N _ G . I lost an uncle i was pretty close too. he visited just a few weeks before it happened. If anything im .. proud of my country more than anything, the plan, however some elements have failed, was damn near perfect, and besides youre all 'omg to amke outr country better they killed people?" how the fuck do you think this ocuntry was even started, becouse we killed people. and our people were killed. theres no diffrence, people have to DIE to make things better.

[1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2]
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2006, 07:14 PM   #77
White Lotus
Genin

White Lotus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride View Post
I Think the United States Did it. plain and simple. Am i mad? Not at all. and before you go saying OMG YOU DIDNT LKOSE ANYONE SO YOU DONT CARE. W _ R _ O _ N _ G . I lost an uncle i was pretty close too. he visited just a few weeks before it happened. If anything im .. proud of my country more than anything, the plan, however some elements have failed, was damn near perfect, and besides youre all 'omg to amke outr country better they killed people?" how the fuck do you think this ocuntry was even started, becouse we killed people. and our people were killed. theres no diffrence, people have to DIE to make things better.
What skewed logic that is, you guys have to end this because YOU HAVE NO PROOF BESIDES A 2nd rate video

it would be different if you had a basis of FACTS and not a bunch of FICTION

Last edited by White Lotus; 09-18-2006 at 07:15 PM.
White Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 09:46 PM   #78
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Lotus View Post
What skewed logic that is, you guys have to end this because YOU HAVE NO PROOF BESIDES A 2nd rate video

it would be different if you had a basis of FACTS and not a bunch of FICTION
Did you watch the video? It presents interesting facts and coincidences.

And just a note, I posted on page 5.
Old 09-19-2006, 01:03 AM   #79
flareofdragon
Hunter-Nin

flareofdragon is on a distinguished roadflareofdragon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ore-sama View Post
Look, children, a government is not mum and dad who look over your well-being.
John Locke: Yes it is. Or atleast the freedom of life, liberty, and property (changed to pursuit of happiness). Its not your mom and dad, but its supposed to be there to help you. But as you have so eagerly pointed out, there are greedy people who take advantage of the system (I mean there is a reason that high income jobs get tax breaks). But I am wondering what proof you have that most of the politicians (especially George W. Bush) are there COMPLETELY for their own sake. I have no doubt that people use lobbyists and stuff to gain money, but rarely does a scandal get this big (actually, I am wondering if there was a scandal this big because I don't think there was). The only other political era with something even close to the scandal you are thinking of was the Grant administration. And that was with sneaky stock deals and such. Not terrorism then sneaking off the insurance.

Quote:
A government is not a merry bunch of sociable and sweet idealists.
Nice attempt at realism. Of course it isn't, but does that make my statement wrong? I am not saying they have not done bad stuff, I am saying that the point of attacking its own people through a huge publicized event just to send MORE men to their death (which btw costs $2300+ just with arms) is possibly the most stupid idea I ever heard. Are you saying that just because people are not sweet "idealist" they kill all that get in their way? Because that my friend is not realism. Its not one thing or the other.

Quote:
A modern government is made of greedy assholes seeking wealth and power by ruling over tax-paying workers-for-them. Considering the gold retrieved from the towers and the fat terrorism insurance the Twin Towers' owners obtained due to the attack, hell the government sure knew how to help themselves.
Proof? And be sure to connect it to the tax-paying masses.

Quote:
They certainly didn't feel any personal attachment to the people killed, and guess what? If I get the chance to commit the perfect crime, get away with it and get both endless wealth and great power, I'd so go for it.
I would so see the government, which is made of HUMANS (=greedy, selfish beings with a weak heart which is easily corrupted. Stop believing Disney movies), do this. I would so see myself do this. It's a smart thing to do. Get rich and powerful and at the same time, obtain the comprehension of your allies for attacking your eyesores since you just got the perfect pretext.
Ok. But you also have to watch some stories with realistic plots. Are humans easily manipulated? Absolutely. Are they selfish? Obviously. But do you know what their selfish desires are? Some humans do not want money you know, they seek other treasures. And you have to stop watching stupid plots where everything is black and white. If your "crime" dealt with murdering thousands of people that were not only hard working but helpful, would you do it?

And since you are eliminating a helpful bunch of people, did you not suffer a loss? Thus is it a perfect crime anymore?

flareofdragon.deviantart.com
flareofdragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 01:44 AM   #80
jasongotti
Missing-Nin

jasongotti is an unknown quantity at this point

the url doesnt even show the url whats sup with that
jasongotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 08:24 PM   #81
okanias
Genin

okanias is an unknown quantity at this point

did u see the southpark episode about this. its hilarious
okanias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 12:10 PM   #82
ino11
Missing-Nin

ino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enough

I think there is. Because how else could they pull it off with out help from inside. Cause if they carried knifes they had to but their bags in the security thing. The guards either didn't see or didn't want to see. They is some way they got those knifes onboard and the bombs.
ino11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 01:14 PM   #83
Miburo

They were box cutters, I believe, not knives. And wouldn't it be much more likely, and drastically less retarded, to assume that it was an error on the security's fault?

I know back when I flew long before the terrorist attacks they didn't do a real hardcore check of my carry on luggage, I doubt they'd have found a box cutter if I made an actual effort of smuggling one on a plane. It's just a piece of plastic that houses a tiny, removable razor afterall. Wouldn't be that hard to hide a razor with your wrist watch, or near your belt buckle, or within the fabric of your carry-on bag...especially when the security was much more laxed.

Oh, and that South Park was pretty funny. ; )
Old 11-05-2006, 01:18 PM   #84
ino11
Missing-Nin

ino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enoughino11 will become famous soon enough

Ok but what about the bombs they had. Yeah they were box cutters but they were they big ones! Still since the attack in the 1980's they should of had tighter sucruity. Also some people from the CIA thought this would happen but told no one. So it is there fault.
Old 11-05-2006, 01:20 PM   #85
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

^Big ones? How do you justify that? Did you see them yourself? Are you familiar with the actual dimensions of the boxcutters?

If you zoom in on the smoke clouds of the twin towers, you can remotely see Kyles face...
Old 11-05-2006, 01:26 PM   #86
ino11
Missing-Nin

OK creepy...No I didn't but I saw on the news and the internet from my "sources" that they had made a video on how to jack an areoplane with a box cutter!
Old 11-08-2006, 08:00 PM   #87
White Lotus
Genin

White Lotus is an unknown quantity at this point

They also made videos about how not to sound like a retard.... you probably didnt watch that one though..

btw it was VERY easy to get a bomb or kinfe on a plane.... i got a swiss army knife on a few times and the bombs where hidden inside the guys shoes..
White Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 02:57 AM   #88
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold

this thread has intersted me and hav read it from beginning to end so that if i post something i woudn't be misled. but sori to say i hav no intension of debating with u guys seeing that u hav the resources to make ur arguments valid and i hav none and will be eaten alive by u guys... so i decided to just post a number of famous quotes that i hav heard through the course of my life...

1. "a lie that has been said over and over again and listened to it over and over again becomes the truth" (don't know if thats written like that but i think somewhat like that)

2. "for one to achieve greatness one needs sacrifice" though how evil it may sound this is true

3. "sometimes to uncover what is hidden we must first be made to look

4. "we rely on others to inform us, but wisdom can never be taught. And we must always decide the truth for ourselves."

5. "forever humans are doomed to destruction if we keep asking questions but refuse to listen"
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 11:26 AM   #89
Mashed Potato
sunshine and biscuits

Mashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the rough

I pose this question: If the government has enough balls to kill thousands of innocent people in a mass demolition, why not kill the creators of Loose Change and keep their secret hidden? It just doesn't seem logical to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=loose+change
Veeeery interesting. Some points this video makes are really good, yet others are just eh. Pretty much shows that 9/11 is really iffy.

Especially the attack on the pentagon.
Here is a guide to debunk every claim in the video:
http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html
Scientia (06-30-2009)
Old 01-05-2008, 12:52 PM   #90
narutoroxmysox1223
Genin

narutoroxmysox1223 is an unknown quantity at this point

U know how everything is explained by science today,about everything theese days, so this Loose Change video explains everything scientificly,

1. There were other buildings on fire(empire state building) that did not crash to the ground

2.Pentagon- the hole in the pentagon was way to small to be an airplane, there were no debris or bodies. So the plane had to be very very hot to disnegrate

narutoroxmysox1223's PokePet

milo the level 43 Quilava!
narutoroxmysox1223 is offline   Reply With Quote